Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traazers

VIP Member
To be fair I am thinking this myself as I'm mid 30s now and noticing a few little lines so is it best to do some baby botox to prevent?

Fillers though, to each their own I just see so few people who actually look good with them rather than puffy or fake. And I'm a bit lazy... can't be arsed with trying to maintain and topping up once they deflate again! And I do think fillers are a bit "fashion" like pencil thin eyebrows of the late 90s/early 00s and we'll look back at all our duck lips and think how silly we looked :ROFLMAO:
botox needs doing more often than fillers to be fair. I don't think she needed any of it tbh and it ages her if anything.

Reactions: 2

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I used to follow her years ago but unfollowed when all she’d go on about was wrestling. She just popped up on my recommended feed with the gingham dress reel and I honestly thought she was pregnant. What has happened to her style? I used to love what she wore but now it’s so frumpy and doesn’t do her new figure any favours.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
But you’d assume she was ready to go if she was talking about it online? It’s like that disappeared before she did
Oh 100%. It is odd, but i know how unpredictable life can be. I’d imagine she had saved a good amount at that stage, she was getting quite a few sponsorships, but yeah, her illness probably stopped her.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
She is making instagram presets so is keeping her skills set sharp. I think she is in a housesare atm, i would love her to vlog but i think it is way too much worl for very little financial reward. Insta influencer seems to be her new path. Is she on tiktock?
I don’t think she’s on TikTok as she’s been doing a lot of Reels on Instagram - she seems to enjoy the shorter format, and it works for her I think. She never got into YouTube properly the first time around, and there’s probably a lot more money in Instagram than YouTube nowadays!

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
yesssss 😂 she tries to go for that grunge look but always looks a bit grubby
But that's her style, if she did the slick back bun and started wearing misonma coin necklaces with structured tailoring it would be weird!

Can you imagine her swapping styles woth lydiaemillen for a week?

Orangesocks182

If it’s the Ivor I’m thinking of then she’s still friends with him on Facebook which is a bit weird if he was abusive, why would she still wanna have him on her socials?

CatHun

VIP Member
Damn, it's amazing how much I missed out on just by being a couple years older 🤣 I did see MCR before they were big, in a tiny venue! Oh no, now I sound like Lily .🤣 I was totally indie at uni, still am a bit.
To be fair I’m the same age as you and I knew a lot of emo kids but at about 17/18 so maybe it depends a bit on your area?
Lily is still a tit of course 🤣 it pains me to back her up 😩

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I see what you’re saying and admittedly I haven’t looked at what Lily’s selling, but my impression of her style is that the vast majority of her clothes would still work if she’s a size smaller.

Band tees, mom jeans (with a belt), floaty dresses... that’s what I see when I scroll through her Instagram, and I really don’t see why those wouldn’t still work. She could also easily get some stuff altered.

I’ll be honest, she doesn’t even look like she’s lost that much weight to me.
She really has dropped stones. She was obese a couple of years ago, there are some pics of her at her heaviest on the GG page.

Totally, fair play to her if it works. I just feel it’s at odds with people becoming more conscious of the negatives of fast fashion. Don’t get me wrong, I do buy fast fashion, due to many reasons, but she seems to buy a lot. Where is she storing it 😂 Does she wear any of it out of the house 😂
I think she only wears the clothes for content, and aff links then depops it. She needs a constant stream of new links. It's not really her personal wardrobe it is a work wardrobe. It would have been nice if she jad offered viewers to get one of those boohoo green dressed she had around 8 of. 8 happy viewers!

Anyone worked out how much she has made off depop??

I'm just concious of all the returns because I know MOST retailers throw

Yup I've noticed that anything that isn't current and won't make money from ISN'T linked. I don't know how old she is but I'm just 30, a single mum, OK my situation can't be helped and nobody's fault but I do not have the money to waste on fast fashion. Like every day. Some paydays are better than others but I love a second hand bargain. There are so many sustainable brands she could he working with. I won't pretend I don't order from Asos occasionally and won't pretend I'm Eco warrior princess and soz to sound super old but to order and spend so much during times like these it's irresponsible and potentially damaging to a younger audience who may feel included to use dangerous apps like Klarna.
She's 30 too. This year. She looks young as she has a nice, easy life.

Last edited:

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
I completely forgot about the lookbook.nu days! I just went and scrolled through her page and there were so many things I bought because she posted them.

I literally bought this entire outfit - 7 years ago. Oh my gosh, how times have changed.
Omg I bought that shirt and bag because of her too!

Does anyone else wonder, firstly doesn’t she get chafing, wearing those quite short dresses without biker shorts underneath? I know, she is nowhere near fat, but sure has no thigh gap. Secondly, you‘d be constantly flashing at the slightest breeze of wind. Especially when she lived in a seaside town, but I guess no matter where you live. So the outfits HAVE to only appear in pictures, but not in the streets? Or do you British ladies actually dress like that? How do you cope?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yes
I don’t know whyshe never took to YouTube it’s easy money and she had a good size audience! Now she’s just doing affiliate links 🙄 I’d love to know what she does every day. She seems to do even less than a youtuber now 😂 just amazes me she can afford to rent in London
Yes, me too. An honest day in the life of. I think she had a fairly nice easy pace to her day tbh.

I got the impression that cat was left in Ludlow, probably safer for ut there tbh especially if she had a garden there.

Regarding her scoliosis, if I recall correctly she claimef it was pretty mild in comparison to manh and although sje has a slight look of it, a very slight hunch only of you know to look for it, it is so slight that the nhs probably wouldn't have straightened her spine surgically. She seems much better after her sabitocal at her Mum's, whether ra or not something was up and now seems to be more under control. I'd loce a honest update - but that's unlikely. I fwel like we never know with Lily, sometimes she's open and friendly with her audience and other times she behaves like a mean girl at school.

Endometriosis? Cysts and pcos are frighteningly common so she could easily have one or a combo of these too. Unless she goes private it will be years before or even if she gets an answer. I used to wonder if that is why she went vegan, to manage her symptoms herself?

Back to her style, i would love her to go to a reddy cheasnut colour and bin the blonde, but as ahe recently paid for hair extensions i am guessing that the blonde is here to stay.

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
I study RA in young people for my PhD research - CF can be associated with RA through pain in the joints and lack of sleep. I’m not saying she does/doesn’t have it though and I don’t know much about her diagnosis to comment.

I noticed her IG story yesterday where she was on the tube, does she suffer with anxiety? I got the sense she did from her post or maybe with everything going on, she’s cautious of being outside (RA is an autoimmune disease so maybe she’s worried about catching covid?). All just speculation on my side.
I feel like I remember her saying way way back that she was scared of going on the tube and majority of the time would use Ubers, when she was in Brighton she was fine as she had her car

I tried to find it for my original post but can’t find it! It has popped up a few times as a sponsored Instagram (not posted by lily).

Will try to be quick and screen shot for you next time.

It’s a video - she’s going through her make up bag or maybe her favs.
Thank you! 😊