Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
My theory is she hasn’t realised you’re meant to curl/flick curtain bangs under. It does sound wrong, but that’s how you get them to sit nicely. She’s deffo flicking them out and it’s really not it
Yes 100%. I have curtain bangs too, and normally style them with my straighteners as I don’t have the coordination to use a round brush and hairdryer. She’s definitely flicking the wrong way. If she likes that then fair enough, but has she never watched a YouTube video on how to style them or anything 😂

Reactions: 1

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Lily is another influencer with munchausen’s I’m really skeptical to believe whether she actually has RA, she paid a private doctor for the diagnosis after failing on the NHS.

She has had a series of made up illnesses, when she lived in Brighton Lily blamed having CF (chronic fatigue) and scoliosis for not producing content, both of which she never had treatment for and has since dropped in favour of having RA.
There’s also other illnesses and phobias which she claimed to have then contradicted - pencil phobia, tuba phobia, latex allergy, RSI, gluten intolerance, internal monologue and I’m pretty sure I remember her jumping on the endometriosis bandwagon when Zoe London talked about it.
In my opinion she’s as bad as Gabbie (Velvetgh0st) for this and I’ll never understand why grown women think it is okay to hide behind imaginary illnesses.

And Lily is the same as Helen Anderson in regards to both of them are now angling for the mid-size body positivity but are still editing their pictures and lying about their clothing size. Plus they both annoy me as they think they are the epitome of being alternative but in reality they listen to entry level alternative music, essentially pop music with guitars, follow trends and buy their clothes from chain stores.

I think she totally left her cat in Ludlow when she moved to London and is only interested in making money from affiliate links too. 🤷‍♀️
Yessss someone who is speaking my mind. I do not buy any of this stuff! There are some really interesting threads on reddit of influencers who seem to have fabricated illnesses.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
She hasn't purchased a pair of trainers since 2015 🤔 do we have different definitions of trainers hun as I'm sure she buys a new pair every week?
She probably means practical trainers 😂 The kind my mum would approve of 😂

• Haha

Lamermer

I might steal this idea LOL. My built in bookshelf keeps leaking (despite my pleas with my HOA to fix it) and I have all my good books upstairs and just magazines in the builtins. Some aesthetic books I don't care about getting ruined is a great idea! 🤣

snarkvark

VIP Member
This is really random but I swear she made a big deal about having a latex allergy a few years ago? But has just bought some latex pillow? There was something else latex a few weeks ago that I was like ??? At but I have no idea if I’m remembering right
she absolutely did!

Cherrycup

Do we think she gets PIP payments because of her illness? I know you can get quite a lot from that monthly. With a few Insta posts here and there she’d be doing quite well I reckon

insectoverlords

How did she drop that weight i wonder, she looked like a size 18 (or more?) Before, and now down to a 10/12. Impressive! I hope she's still vegan, i saw she had the hello fresh spicy cauliflower wings on her stories.
I imagine she gained so much weight due to the steroids she was probs on for her RA and assume she was also depressed during that time. She looks the same size she has previously to me.

• Wow

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Kinda true, kinda not.

I've gone from a large 14-16 to a large 10-12. A lot of my size 14 dresses look ridiculous if I can't wear a belt with them to define my waist. Like a sack. Most of my jeans had to go too. Just had to call time on two of my size 14 skirts too, as they are starting to fall to my hips and look out of shape. Also my favourite coat as it drowns me.

However.

I have bought 70% (a rough estimate) of my new clothes second hand. The amount of fast fashion saddens me. I get it's how she earns money etc, but maybe shopping from smaller brands still with the affiliate links might be more 'reading the room'.
I see what you’re saying and admittedly I haven’t looked at what Lily’s selling, but my impression of her style is that the vast majority of her clothes would still work if she’s a size smaller.

Band tees, mom jeans (with a belt), floaty dresses... that’s what I see when I scroll through her Instagram, and I really don’t see why those wouldn’t still work. She could also easily get some stuff altered.

I’ll be honest, she doesn’t even look like she’s lost that much weight to me.

amylia

Not sure I'd call them abs? My stomach looks a bit like that when I sit down & it's just where the flab folds in on itself. Her's just happens to do it when she's standing up.

Cotedazur

I don’t think she’s back to her old Lookbook Nu size. She has definitely lost weight but she looks like she lacks tone and still has some weight to lose, well, only if she wants to get back to her original of course.
Oh I agree, she’s definitely not that size again, I was just using those pictures to show how she’d actually never been big naturally, which is why I think she was so uncomfortable.