Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This was when I used to practically buy everything she posted! She had such a nice accessible style. I am not against fillers/botox at all - I've had botox. But like someone else said, if you're going this hard with the tweakments in your early 30's what are you gonna be doing in your 40s?
Not sure about filler myself. Wouldn’t do it to myself, but I‘d maybe do other things, so you do you I guess.
Anyways, don’t they say, if you start early enough, your face doesn’t even get the chance to wrinkle or something like that, so it’s also good prevention for later decades, starting early 30s, whereas if you start say mid 40s it could be „too late“?

Reactions: 2

Belchhuggins

I’m not asking to make fun of her or be horrible or anything like that (it’s more because I’ve just realised I can’t remember ever seeing her teeth much and I’ve followed her for about a bloody decade!)

But does Lily have wonky teeth, at the front?

It kind of looks like it in this video. ^

Edited to add: there’s a few photos of her smiling on Instagram and it doesn’t look like it so maybe it’s just the camera angle or something!
No I think you’re right - one of her front teeth is slightly in front of the other

Attachments

Esme

VIP Member
I tried to find it for my original post but can’t find it! It has popped up a few times as a sponsored Instagram (not posted by lily).

Will try to be quick and screen shot for you next time.

It’s a video - she’s going through her make up bag or maybe her favs.
Absolute 😸🐟 I was honestly flabbergasted it was her!

Guys can anyone remember her first boyfriend? She was sooo in love with him about 10 years ago (as you are when its your first boyfriend). I kinda feel like she never got over him. A few years ago she briefly mentioned him on Twitter. I wonder what he’s up to now!
Ooo tell me more!! I don’t think I knew of her when she had a boyfriend

Artaud

I don’t think she’s back to her old Lookbook Nu size. She has definitely lost weight but she looks like she lacks tone and still has some weight to lose, well, only if she wants to get back to her original of course.
I think she carried the extra weight well, Lily’s lucky she’s conventionally attractive.

dontinfluenceme

😊Thanks!

Her mother's house did look pretty amazing though. Listen Mummy Melrose, if you start an Instagram showing your renovations, you'll probably overtake Lily's follower count in a few months!
In Ludlow (where she is from) there is a massive square in the middle of the town and the bakery is pretty much bang centre, there is a castle in Ludlow too which is right next to it so they probably do pretty well tbf. I mean they’ve got to pay for her London rent for her somehow…

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I don’t think Lily will ever return to Youtube as it is unforgiving and for someone like Lily with an ever changing narrative it is hard to delete content, with IG it’s easy to delete an old story or change a caption on the grid.

Lily must be surviving off affiliate links but most on them appear to goto ASOS.
If she’s receiving 3% commission then that’s £0.90 commission off someone placing a £30 order. She must need at least £1500 pcm to live on and to accommodate tax, Lily would need 1667 people to place £30 orders each month. I can’t believe even Lily would be stupid enough to live like this.
I totally agree. It’s not sustainable. People will get bored eventually. I hope she is doing more in the background.

kalechips

VIP Member
I think she just has a more apple shape and her body naturally stores weight in her midsection. She looks great minus the hair

Kindred_

VIP Member
Guys can anyone remember her first boyfriend? She was sooo in love with him about 10 years ago (as you are when its your first boyfriend). I kinda feel like she never got over him. A few years ago she briefly mentioned him on Twitter. I wonder what he’s up to now!
Was he called Ivor? Or Igor?

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Is it supposed to be curtain bangs? It looks like it but she flicks them out like a ski slope? If she likes it then that’s cool I guess but it just looks a bit odd

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Isn't she too old to have been a scene kid? She's 31 isn't she? I'm 33 and when I was a teen there was the whole greebo/grunger scene and skate punk. I didn't see my first emo until I was 19, at a HIM concert lol, and noticed all these young teens in impossibly skinny black jeans with back combed hair. I particularly remember one guy that kept a huge can of hairspray in his back pocket and kept using it. Then scene was a few years after that!
Sometimes I feel a bit left out with all this emo nostalgia, no one talks about grunger or nu metal stuff. 🤣
I am 31 and I remember when I was about 15 the whole greebo phase was popular and both men and women wore baggy jeans and hoodies.

Then when I went to sixth form the whole emo phase was popular. I had black hair and a nose piercing and wore a studded belt every day 😂

I think her circumstances have changed. I know she took a fair bit of time off social media all together and I’m sure that impacted her income/savings, as it would for most people.
But you’d assume she was ready to go if she was talking about it online? It’s like that disappeared before she did

amylia

Buying property would've been a great way to future proof herself but I doubt she has enough savings or income for that anymore.