Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just remembered that you can see her really old fashion pics on look book . Nu, I used to love her style, and got balayage back in 2014 because of her 😂

Reactions: 3

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I had no idea she'd moved back to London, good on her I think that's when she actually had good content. She kind of veered off living in Brighton! What do you mean that she's remained loyal?

Reactions: 2

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I wonder if the hairdresser styles it like that for her? Or if they style it as curtain bangs and then she gets home and flicks it out with the straighteners 😅

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Lily is another influencer with munchausen’s I’m really skeptical to believe whether she actually has RA, she paid a private doctor for the diagnosis after failing on the NHS.

She has had a series of made up illnesses, when she lived in Brighton Lily blamed having CF (chronic fatigue) and scoliosis for not producing content, both of which she never had treatment for and has since dropped in favour of having RA.
There’s also other illnesses and phobias which she claimed to have then contradicted - pencil phobia, tuba phobia, latex allergy, RSI, gluten intolerance, internal monologue and I’m pretty sure I remember her jumping on the endometriosis bandwagon when Zoe London talked about it.
In my opinion she’s as bad as Gabbie (Velvetgh0st) for this and I’ll never understand why grown women think it is okay to hide behind imaginary illnesses.

And Lily is the same as Helen Anderson in regards to both of them are now angling for the mid-size body positivity but are still editing their pictures and lying about their clothing size. Plus they both annoy me as they think they are the epitome of being alternative but in reality they listen to entry level alternative music, essentially pop music with guitars, follow trends and buy their clothes from chain stores.

I think she totally left her cat in Ludlow when she moved to London and is only interested in making money from affiliate links too. 🤷‍♀️
What makes you think she's made it up? I'm not saying she hasn't, I paid very little attention to her after she stopped doing YouTube but I can't fathom why she would do this.

Sad she's editing her pics, she does look miles better now. Also I hope she has taken Areys (the cat) with her, she absolutely doted on her!

larabrn

I think it's the first video that shows up when you see what she's tagged in on insta
I’m not asking to make fun of her or be horrible or anything like that (it’s more because I’ve just realised I can’t remember ever seeing her teeth much and I’ve followed her for about a bloody decade!)

But does Lily have wonky teeth, at the front?

It kind of looks like it in this video. ^

Edited to add: there’s a few photos of her smiling on Instagram and it doesn’t look like it so maybe it’s just the camera angle or something!

openbook1

VIP Member
I used to LOVE Lily's YouTube videos but always got so annoyed that sometimes she'd cut off mid sentence or not finish a thought or always said "this video is coming soon" and it never did. I'm glad she's doing better now and I quite like her style and her confidence to pull things off, sort of wish she'd come back to YouTube.

I've noticed though this girl needs a spellchecker because even though she's captioning her stories (kudos as very few people do this), they're always full of spelling errors? Probably just nitpicky but surely it doesn't hurt to proofread just once lol
I feel like she has dyslexia?

Lamermer

I like Hannah Louise F. Would love to learn about others. Like most here I used to love Lily but all the ads and cheap clothes. Nope.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Back on insta, short hair looks good but she already wants extensions put in! More links heading our way!

She totally broke lockdown tier 4 etc and traveled back to her Mum's. No doubt her older brother did too.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Wtf that’s exactly what I said, thought that your comment was my comment! I genuinely think she’s done it herself, the ends of her fringe look like a classic self-cut fringe - and I can’t imagine a hairdresser would style it like that, they’d use a big round brush, that’s clearly been (badly) done with straighteners
Great minds think alike 😂😂 I’ve got curtain bangs, similar length to Lily’s and use a round brush, as advised from the hairdresser 😂 It definitely looks like a self cut, and not a good one. Of course she can wear her hair however she wants, but if she’s paying for that, I’d be wanting a refund.

Orangesocks182

Surprised she isn't seeing any of zoe london now she's back.
I thought this, they used to be close but haven’t seen them hang out for ages which is strange, especially as Lily was a bridesmaid for Zoe.
Same with her other friend Emma Blackery who always used to be in her vlogs. I wonder if there’s some beef there maybe?

Littleoldlurker

I think she has a pretty good excuse if you as me, as a RA sufferer if Lily gets covid she could be quite ill and she might prefer for family to look after her. Or she could be having another bout of it and doesn’t want to disclose it as she has referred to it being traumatic in the past
To be honest - I’ve got no issue with her going home for Christmas/leaving London and going elsewhere. I would do the exact same! Just thought it was weird that she completely disappeared

She’s back now anyway haha

under the ivy

VIP Member
I study RA in young people for my PhD research - CF can be associated with RA through pain in the joints and lack of sleep. I’m not saying she does/doesn’t have it though and I don’t know much about her diagnosis to comment.

I noticed her IG story yesterday where she was on the tube, does she suffer with anxiety? I got the sense she did from her post or maybe with everything going on, she’s cautious of being outside (RA is an autoimmune disease so maybe she’s worried about catching covid?). All just speculation on my side.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
She stated she designs filters and presets, so I figured she is doing some paid work like that alongside her influencer work.

Also assumed she had a bf in London which us why she was determined to live there even if it meant a houseshare again.

Wish she'd share more than a million boohoo swipe ups. I should have specified when I made this wish, that I mean personal everyday life stuff that was relatable, rather than a million and one new look or simply b swipe ups.
Yeah I wondered if she had a boyfriend, as when she went to that wedding recently she kept talking about "we" rather than just "I".

amylia

I remember she worked as a sales assistant at New Look when she first started blogging and that was her last proper job. More recently she kept saying she wanted a job to do with wrestling but obviously couldn't blag her way into a related role.

Lamermer

Someone said on here Lily never had a manager. That is shocking to me considering how big she was. Did she have one and get dropped/parted ways or just never have one? People with much smaller followings than her even had managers!

Artaud

Well she definitely did try to give her stomach some definition as in the IG stories that followed Lily was still standing up and it all disappeared.

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Her fringe doesn't look half as bad when it's straight. The flicked out thing she does is horrendous.
I was thinking the same - in the first couple of stories her fringe looks nice from the front. But before she went out she had flicked it out again, only the ends. I can’t believe it’s done on purpose!