Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Artaud

Her hauls right now are tone deaf and the constant chat of being a size 12 is boring and off-putting, but can we stop speculating on her health (using words like "claim") and whether she is or was chronically ill or not? She was ill, she took a chance to rest, that's what she's done, she's back to posting unnecessary and out of touch affiliate links, so let's talk about that and not something that Lily literally can't help happened.
Lily lies about being ill, or the severity of her illness and she’s constantly changing her narrative. You can’t claim you took to a break from the online world (aka your job) because you were too ill to walk, your mother had to dress you and you could only wear one pair of shoes and leggings when you were living a normal life offline and were literally caught on camera doing so on a mountain.

She should he held accountable for lying as she’s doing it for sympathy so people click on her affiliate links. Influencers using illnesses as a scape goat is not cool.

Reactions: 2

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I guess it’s the same as us here on tattle!
Ha! No i meant that when these influencers have too much time on their hands they seem to be continually getting sick or discovering chronic conditions.

If they were busy they wouldn't have as much time to dwell on an achey wrist or headache etc or why they are always tired - most peole are usually a bit tired. Sad but true.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Her hair looks very broken... needs a cut!! Or might just be because it's messy lol
Both? Influencer 's terrible broken hair (not just lily's) has always made me avoid those hair products and tools they are forever recommending.

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Omg I’m so glad that I haven’t completely made this up looks like I’m not losing the plot after all 😂

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember when she was going on about buying in London? And then moved to Brighton and was going to buy there? Wtf happened
I think her circumstances have changed. I know she took a fair bit of time off social media all together and I’m sure that impacted her income/savings, as it would for most people.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Is that how the hairdresser is styling it? The drive looks really choppy and blunt, like she’s cut it herself

blossombloss

Chatty Member
This is really random but I swear she made a big deal about having a latex allergy a few years ago? But has just bought some latex pillow? There was something else latex a few weeks ago that I was like ??? At but I have no idea if I’m remembering right
I remember her being allergic to latex too!

Bilbo16

VIP Member
omg my nerves are shattered for her!
imagine what her CV looks like 🙈
2019-2022: took pictures of me in bedroom mirror 🥴🥴🥴
I hope she’s done some kind of course behind the scenes. I just don’t think it’s wise to not have some kind of plan b and that goes for all influencers, not just Lily.

amylia

The pictures above are from when she had it done previously. She's had extensions, gone more blonde & the fringe cut in just now.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I really like her haircut, but I definitely think it would look more flattering without the fringe.

CatHun

VIP Member
I wonder if Milkteef has had to give in and get a real job? I don’t follow her anymore

Fofoca

Chatty Member
No but I’d like to - where is it please?
I tried to find it for my original post but can’t find it! It has popped up a few times as a sponsored Instagram (not posted by lily).

Will try to be quick and screen shot for you next time.

It’s a video - she’s going through her make up bag or maybe her favs.

Artaud

Lily blamed all her woes on scoliosis. Lily claimed she had to spend days in bed, couldn’t bend down to tie her shoelaces, had difficulty walking up the stairs in her flat, etc all because of scoliosis. If it was that bad she would have needed surgery. And her cat was a house/indoor cat so there are no excuses as to why she would abandon a pet after 5+ years.

I think the real reason Lily stopped doing Youtube was because Lily just wanted to make clothing hauls, to cash in on affiliate links, at a time when people were starting to become more aware to the ethical and environmental impact of fast fashion.
And she used to make grocery hauls and what I eat in a day videos whilst claiming to be gluten intolerant and vegan/plant based, then have a complete hissy fit when people would call her out on eating gluten and food that contained animal products.
Lily has never been able to deal with anything she perceived as negativity, which included people politely telling the food she was eating contained gluten or animal derivatives.

I agree dark hair suits her best, at least she got rid of the platinum blonde though it really did her no favours.