Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily split with Ivor when she still lived in Ludlow. At some point during her time in London or Brighton Lily said she was embarrassed by him because he wasn’t aesthetically pleasing. Lily Melrose as charming as ever.

Before she moved to London she dated a guy called Jake and joked about how she left his sheets orange.

She dated a guy called Jay when she was living in London. Lily said whilst she was away, I think her Japan trip, he found someone else. Years later she started to claim he was controlling, this seemed to centre around him apparently not allowing her to wear a gold pair shoes to a NYE party because it would have made her too tall. But Lily already featured said shoes in a video and said she didn’t wear them because gold didn’t go with her outfit, they were also pretty much a flat shoe so take what she says with a pinch of salt.

Why do I remember this much about someone I don’t even like?

She looks better without those awful orange filters she uses, she is editing all her IG content and using a body filter on her reels/IG stories.
She is so inconsistent with how she edits her jawline and body. On her upper arms she has stretch marks running down to her crease, most of the time she smoothes the skin until there is no trace of them. Stretch marks are natural and not necessarily an indication of being overweight.

She does seem obsessed with her weight and fitting in the smallest clothing size possible, some of the dresses she wears are just too small and compress her breasts.
When Lily started blogging for claimed she was a size 14, first picture, then lost weight and said she was a size 10-12. With the current amount of weight she’s carrying there is just no way Lily is still the same size as she was back then. I don’t think Lily even has the self awareness to see how it can negatively impact her followers.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
If you search 'Llymlrs' on Instagram tags you'll find photos of her from a few years ago where she looks very different to what we see on her page. I wish she would've just admitted she'd gained weight and gone with it.

Reactions: 5
Lily split with Ivor when she still lived in Ludlow. At some point during her time in London or Brighton Lily said she was embarrassed by him because he wasn’t aesthetically pleasing. Lily Melrose as charming as ever.

Before she moved to London she dated a guy called Jake and joked about how she left his sheets orange.

She dated a guy called Jay when she was living in London. Lily said whilst she was away, I think her Japan trip, he found someone else. Years later she started to claim he was controlling, this seemed to centre around him apparently not allowing her to wear a gold pair shoes to a NYE party because it would have made her too tall. But Lily already featured said shoes in a video and said she didn’t wear them because gold didn’t go with her outfit, they were also pretty much a flat shoe so take what she says with a pinch of salt.

She looks better without those awful orange filters she uses, she is editing all her IG content and using a body filter on her reels/IG stories.
She is so inconsistent with how she edits her jawline and body. On her upper arms she has stretch marks running down to her crease, most of the time she smoothes the skin until there is no trace of them. Stretch marks are natural and not necessarily an indication of being overweight.

She does seem obsessed with her weight and fitting in the smallest clothing size possible, some of the dresses she wears are just too small and compress her breasts.
When Lily started blogging for claimed she was a size 14, first picture, then lost weight and said she was a size 10-12. With the current amount of weight she’s carrying there is just no way Lily is still the same size as she was back then. I don’t think Lily even has the self awareness to see how it can negatively impact her followers.
You’re like a Lily encyclopaedia! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yep I have noticed the stretch marks on her upper arm. Didn’t bother me (incase I get accused of body shaming)
A88A0ED0-3A65-4DFE-AF93-F6FA1DA7ABF5.png

I google ivor and this came up. Is this him?
384EBF9A-C754-43B2-9641-D8F9DCC44712.png

Reactions: 7
Lily said she was embarrassed by him because he wasn’t aesthetically pleasing.

That is actually vile, wtf?? Imagine being so self conscious, and caring so much about others opinions that you’d say such disgusting things about someone you supposedly loved? Actually tragic.

Reactions: 17
The way she waves her nails around does my head in.. I swear she never used to do that.

Yeah, I'm struggling to understand her 'nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs' angle when her aesthetic seems to be fake tan, acrylic nails, hair extensions and a face full of fillers. Not to mention, the career choice to post nothing but selfies for a living 😬

Do you regardless, but it doesn't get more basic witch than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah, I'm struggling to understand her 'nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs' angle when her aesthetic seems to be fake tan, acrylic nails, hair extensions and a face full of fillers. Not to mention, the career choice to post nothing but selfies for a living 😬

But Lily does it with flame print (srsly is this meant to be ironic or is boy at school disco actually her aesthetic?). And didn't you realise she's started every trend for the past ten years it's not her fault she keeps getting copied 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Excuse me, she INVENTED ombre hair, leopard print and hats!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The leopard print underwear is awful!! The tanga pants looks like men’s posing pouches. I think it’s the style of leopard print. 🤢

View attachment 576279
It's refreshing to see different body types advertising undercrackers so I'm happy she did it. Won't be purchasing myself, as I don't like them for all the reasons everyone above has mentioned already.

Lily also admitted to getting botox along without her duck bill fillers!

Her old bf looks nice enough, normal guy? I don't know why she would be embarrassed of him? I hope she opens up about dating a bit more, it would be nice to see something other than pll / nastygal / new look tori jeans / leopard print links.

Reactions: 6
This is so random, but I was just scrolling the other day and found this and thought it would be interesting considering we were discussing boyfriends. I don’t remember him so not sure if it fizzled out or nothing really happened.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I genuinely don't understand why she lives where she does when she, Covid aside, never leaves the house, except to get ugly fake nails. All she does is post boring outfit pictures in her bedroom? She doesn't take pictures of anything outside her flat, not even of a tree in a park. As far as I know she doesn't have a job, so she doesn't need to be in London-so why is she?
Why doesn't she move back home and rent a one bed place cheaper (I assume where she's from is cheaper?). That way she will have her own private space and can decorate it as she likes etc. They'd be more affiliate link opportunities for house stuff in it for her at the very least?
I feel like she's trying to relive her student days.

Reactions: 17
I genuinely don't understand why she lives where she does when she, Covid aside, never leaves the house, except to get ugly fake nails. All she does is post boring outfit pictures in her bedroom? She doesn't take pictures of anything outside her flat, not even of a tree in a park. As far as I know she doesn't have a job, so she doesn't need to be in London-so why is she?
Why doesn't she move back home and rent a one bed place cheaper (I assume where she's from is cheaper?). That way she will have her own private space and can decorate it as she likes etc. They'd be more affiliate link opportunities for house stuff in it for her at the very least?
Maybe she enjoys living in London aside from professional opportunities? I mean I hope she has some kind of life outside what she's showing on Insta.

Maybe she enjoys living in London aside from professional opportunities? I mean I hope she has some kind of life outside what she's showing on Insta.
Influencers do love to say that we only see snippets of their day, mostly the best parts - hell is her IG posts are the best parts of her day then she's really dumb for renting in London, even if it's a house share.

Reactions: 8
This is so random, but I was just scrolling the other day and found this and thought it would be interesting considering we were discussing boyfriends. I don’t remember him so not sure if it fizzled out or nothing really happened.
Why do i recognise this dude

Reactions: 4
While I agree with you on many points, I jinks ahe actually lives with genuine friends so is doing it for her social lifestyle hopefully meeting someone.

When she lived in Brighton she only seemed to hang with Emma blackery, and always seemed unhappy tbh. constantly organising her tip of a wardrobe and she put on a lot of weight which she claims was fluid from her arthritis and the wrong meds.

Maybe if she gets a bf would move?

Whoever asked how can she constantly be shopping, buying new clothes, yet ways look the same?

Spot on! 🤭

She should do more ' I tried this aesthetic looks' she has enough stuff in her wardrobe to do this is already. Or my mum/mate/zoe London chooses my outfit for the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.