Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can anyone remember her first boyfriend? She was sooo in love with him about 10 years ago (as you are when its your first boyfriend). I kinda feel like she never got over him. A few years ago she briefly mentioned him on Twitter. I wonder what he’s up to now!
Was he called Ivor? Or Igor?

Reactions: 2
Anyone feel like she’s weirdly defensive about her house share situation? Whenever she gets asked to show more about where she lives in Q&A she’s almost aggressive about ‘it is other people’s home too’. I don’t think her followers want to see her mates sock drawer, but I think showing their kitchen or even the hallway with her ‘closet‘ wouldn’t really show off any private super secret details unless they’ve got 5 bongs drying on the dish rack lol.

I don’t live in the UK but I have friends from uni days that are in their late 20s/early 30s in houseshares and it seems normal! Lily could show her hallway closet situation and I think it would be more relatable than most of the other tit she talks about! Embracing her life with house mates would also be more relatable than banging on about how she was gonna buy a house but then didn’t and acting as if living in a London flat is a punishment...

I guess she is comparing herself to how everyone else owns a house from her blogging days but that’s life. She acted holier than thou about doing YouTube, had some bad luck with health But then you can’t act like you’re entitled to be super influential after all that.

Aside from her crappy content of just swipe up links to screenshots on Asos, it really doesn’t help she’s so aggressive about her followers being interested in her London life. She has nothing else to offer! Does she not realise that?

Rant over 😬
She's always had a skill for making out that people are creeps for asking to see her home decor or pretty much anything about her that she doesn't want to disclose as if her entire livelihood isn't based on selling her own life as aspirational.

Reactions: 15
She’s currently featured on a sponsored video by Cosmopolitan about skin care yadda yadda yadda but she looks v different on that to her feed. Someone previously said she was more of a 16 than 14 IRL and this video shows it.

Reactions: 4
She’s currently featured on a sponsored video by Cosmopolitan about skin care yadda yadda yadda but she looks v different on that to her feed. Someone previously said she was more of a 16 than 14 IRL and this video shows it.
Link?

I think it's the first video that shows up when you see what she's tagged in on insta
I’m not asking to make fun of her or be horrible or anything like that (it’s more because I’ve just realised I can’t remember ever seeing her teeth much and I’ve followed her for about a bloody decade!)

But does Lily have wonky teeth, at the front?

It kind of looks like it in this video. ^

Edited to add: there’s a few photos of her smiling on Instagram and it doesn’t look like it so maybe it’s just the camera angle or something!

I’m not asking to make fun of her or be horrible or anything like that (it’s more because I’ve just realised I can’t remember ever seeing her teeth much and I’ve followed her for about a bloody decade!)

But does Lily have wonky teeth, at the front?

It kind of looks like it in this video. ^

Edited to add: there’s a few photos of her smiling on Instagram and it doesn’t look like it so maybe it’s just the camera angle or something!
No I think you’re right - one of her front teeth is slightly in front of the other

Attachments

Yeah, I’m not trying to shame her or anything, I don’t have perfect teeth myself! But I saw her speaking and I was like wow, I feel like I know these influencers but how different could they potentially be in real life?

I’ve never met an influencer but I guess we just see the best parts of them.

Reactions: 3
Her jawline looks bizarre in that video, I don’t understand why she’d have fillers in her chin or whatever she does. Verging on handsome squidward territory

I used to follow her in her very early days and on LJ. It's a bit sad how it seems nothing has changed and she's still acting like a teenager with the fast fashion obsession. Who is her audience now? I am a year or 2 older I think and I can't relate to her at all. And even though she's constantly buying new clothes she never looks any different?!

Reactions: 11
someone spill who her ex was!!
Its a bit of a non-story really but she had a bf when she was first starting out blogging. He was called Ivor (or Ivan?) and she was like, madly in love and he featured in a lot of her blogs. When they split up I think she was pretty heartbroken and has never (to my knowledge!) mentioned or featured another man on her insta/yt/blogs. Years after they split, she mentioned him on twitter briefly again. Maybe they rekindled?? Not sure but it kinda makes me think she never properly got over him. Could be wrong, but thats what I remember.

Reactions: 7
She did mention having another boyfriend at one point but I think he was quite abusive or something so it was a pretty toxic relationship. She kept most of the details private other than that he cheated on her if I recall correctly.

Reactions: 6
If it’s the Ivor I’m thinking of then she’s still friends with him on Facebook which is a bit weird if he was abusive, why would she still wanna have him on her socials?

If it’s the Ivor I’m thinking of then she’s still friends with him on Facebook which is a bit weird if he was abusive, why would she still wanna have him on her socials?
I think the toxic partner Lily has referred to is somebody after him and to my knowledge she hasn't implied poor treatment from him.

Reactions: 5
I think the toxic partner Lily has referred to is somebody after him and to my knowledge she hasn't implied poor treatment from him.
Ah okay! Tbh I think if she started/is seeing someone she would keep off social media as she just seems like she doesn’t like sharing anything that isn’t an aff link anymore lol

Reactions: 7
Its a bit of a non-story really but she had a bf when she was first starting out blogging. He was called Ivor (or Ivan?) and she was like, madly in love and he featured in a lot of her blogs. When they split up I think she was pretty heartbroken and has never (to my knowledge!) mentioned or featured another man on her insta/yt/blogs. Years after they split, she mentioned him on twitter briefly again. Maybe they rekindled?? Not sure but it kinda makes me think she never properly got over him. Could be wrong, but thats what I remember.
I remember this, I used to follow her way back before Insta was a proper thing and read her blog when she worked in new look all the time.

I really liked her then, and then I didn’t mind her when she first got her flat and all the home decor stuff but i went off her a little bit because she just seemed to throw money at everything.

I admire her for her want for privacy but it’s not really the kinda job you go into if that’s your want is it?
Is she still friendly with zoe London?

Interestingly i've just found her depop, she's had 739 sales and the oldest one is dated 'around a year ago' by depop. I guess that explains how she has made enough to move back to london, the majority of the stuff on there is listed for £10+... 739 sales in a year is huge.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember this, I used to follow her way back before Insta was a proper thing and read her blog when she worked in new look all the time.

I really liked her then, and then I didn’t mind her when she first got her flat and all the home decor stuff but i went off her a little bit because she just seemed to throw money at everything.

I admire her for her want for privacy but it’s not really the kinda job you go into if that’s your want is it?
Is she still friendly with zoe London?

Yeah she is still friends with Zoe London. She had a Q&A on it on her Instagram a little while ago, saying they were going to meet up outside etc

I’ve always thought her filler was badly done but her lips look absolutely awful now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.