Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone get the feeling she’s just tried to copy Sammi Jefocate completely in her latest reel?

I know a lot of fashion influencers film them with these types of clips and edits, but this just made me think directly of Sammi’s filming style.
I thought this exactly - only she does it much better. Copied down to the perfume squirt!

Reactions: 3
I idolised her so much about 10 years ago when I first started reading her blog in high school but it’s so mad how much my life has changed in that timeframe whilst hers is in EXACTLY the same place. It just isn’t relatable anymore, I’m guessing most of her followers are older and independent now and if you have bills and maybe a family you do not have loads of money to splurge on clothes!

Reactions: 12
I idolised her so much about 10 years ago when I first started reading her blog in high school but it’s so mad how much my life has changed in that timeframe whilst hers is in EXACTLY the same place. It just isn’t relatable anymore, I’m guessing most of her followers are older and independent now and if you have bills and maybe a family you do not have loads of money to splurge on clothes!
And if I am buying clothes these days it is sparingly and not avoiding fast fashion if I can! My days of buying tons on asos are behind me (my bank account thanks me for that).

And if I am buying clothes these days it is sparingly and avoiding fast fashion if I can! My days of buying tons on asos are behind me (my bank account thanks me for that).
Oops I had a not in where I shouldn't have but you get the gist.

Last edited:
Really don’t understand the point of the reels she makes... a plain black mini (tiny!) skirt and a white jumper wow, groundbreaking. Same layered necklaces she’s been wearing for years. What’s the point?? Also see she’s bought another pair of converses, where can she keep all these shoes in her shared house? She said she doesn’t even have a proper wardrobe

Reactions: 10
Really don’t understand the point of the reels she makes... a plain black mini (tiny!) skirt and a white jumper wow, groundbreaking. Same layered necklaces she’s been wearing for years. What’s the point?? Also see she’s bought another pair of converses, where can she keep all these shoes in her shared house? She said she doesn’t even have a proper wardrobe
And her jewellery definitely looks old. It’s gone from gold to tarnished bronze. 😕

Hello! Frequent reader but very infrequent poster. I was just swiping through thinking how dirty she always looks and came on here to see whether anyone else had commented on this. Anyway... I used to work at a fast fashion company on the affiliate team and we had to switch her commissions off because she was bad mouthing us almost obsessively because her order got lost or something... and still using affiliate links! I don’t work there any more but after a few years I’ve seen she’s started mentioning them occasionally again. Our PR team also took her to a festival (I can’t remember which) but they said she was SO rude and kept rolling her eyes, taking selfie’s and saying “let’s pretend we’re having fun”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
All her jewellery looks like it makes her skin go green 🤢
Honestly, why would a woman in her 30s not wear jewelry out of real metals? That way, she could finally show some unique personality, in wearing pieces she bought on vacations or gifted by loved ones. But no, she chooses the basic witch highstreet ones... 🙄

Reactions: 9
Honestly, why would a woman in her 30s not wear jewelry out of real metals? That way, she could finally show some unique personality, in wearing pieces she bought on vacations or gifted by loved ones. But no, she chooses the basic witch highstreet ones... 🙄
The one in her new reel that looks like the chain from a Chanel handbag killed me.

Reactions: 5
Hello! Frequent reader but very infrequent poster. I was just swiping through thinking how dirty she always looks and came on here to see whether anyone else had commented on this. Anyway... I used to work at a fast fashion company on the affiliate team and we had to switch her commissions off because she was bad mouthing us almost obsessively because her order got lost or something... and still using affiliate links! I don’t work there any more but after a few years I’ve seen she’s started mentioning them occasionally again. Our PR team also took her to a festival (I can’t remember which) but they said she was SO rude and kept rolling her eyes, taking selfie’s and saying “let’s pretend we’re having fun”.
I know you're not allowed to say what company but I'm gonna guess New Look :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohh, I remember this. When Lily went on a weird Twitter campaign against one of those Manchester based fast fashion brands because the courier didn’t deliver her parcel the next day and she ‘needed’ the pyjamas she ordered to film an ad. The pyjamas arrived at a later date and she kept them, what was the big deal? Her own fault for ordering last minute.

Lily obviously doesn’t have the cash to buy Great Frog rings. Or she’s in denial they exist because she’s so unique a whole shop dedicated to selling the style of rings she wears simply can’t exist.

Reactions: 9
Ohh, I remember this. When Lily went on a weird Twitter campaign against one of those Manchester based fast fashion brands because the courier didn’t deliver her parcel the next day and she ‘needed’ the pyjamas she ordered to film an ad. The pyjamas arrived at a later date and she kept them, what was the big deal? Her own fault for ordering last minute.

Lily obviously doesn’t have the cash to buy Great Frog rings. Or she’s in denial they exist because she’s so unique a whole shop dedicated to selling the style of rings she wears simply can’t exist.
misguided right???

Reactions: 7
this is excatly how I expect Lily to be so I'm not surprised. I think karma came back to bite her. she was always so up herself and she probably thought she'd be a successful blogger/YTer for years. sucks to be her now.

Wow nice work ethic lily. Kind of explains why she fell into oblivion tbh.

Reactions: 7
She just doesn't seem to have any mates or social life or anything beyond taking photos/videos of herself in her house share and trying to get money off people for doing duck all.

Reactions: 13
If you’re only going to spend £3 on a copycat Celine initial necklace, please let it go & put it in the bin when it’s turned brown. Maybe put those grey acid wash skinny jeans in there too.

Reactions: 15
She lives in a house share with val and someone else she's mentioned and I don't think they like being filmed anymore. She also mentioned being ghosted recently. More real life stuff would help her stay in people's minds.

Regarding her jewellery, why she doesn't buy some nicer semi precious stuff from small sellers of etsy i don't know. Her current jewellery isn't linkable anymore anyway and it's not doing her any favours. Her hair looks better shorter and darker, her flame edged talons are also kinda horrible. sorry lils.

Guys can anyone remember her first boyfriend? She was sooo in love with him about 10 years ago (as you are when its your first boyfriend). I kinda feel like she never got over him. A few years ago she briefly mentioned him on Twitter. I wonder what he’s up to now!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone feel like she’s weirdly defensive about her house share situation? Whenever she gets asked to show more about where she lives in Q&A she’s almost aggressive about ‘it is other people’s home too’. I don’t think her followers want to see her mates sock drawer, but I think showing their kitchen or even the hallway with her ‘closet‘ wouldn’t really show off any private super secret details unless they’ve got 5 bongs drying on the dish rack lol.

I don’t live in the UK but I have friends from uni days that are in their late 20s/early 30s in houseshares and it seems normal! Lily could show her hallway closet situation and I think it would be more relatable than most of the other tit she talks about! Embracing her life with house mates would also be more relatable than banging on about how she was gonna buy a house but then didn’t and acting as if living in a London flat is a punishment...

I guess she is comparing herself to how everyone else owns a house from her blogging days but that’s life. She acted holier than thou about doing YouTube, had some bad luck with health But then you can’t act like you’re entitled to be super influential after all that.

Aside from her crappy content of just swipe up links to screenshots on Asos, it really doesn’t help she’s so aggressive about her followers being interested in her London life. She has nothing else to offer! Does she not realise that?

Rant over 😬

Reactions: 29
Guys can anyone remember her first boyfriend? She was sooo in love with him about 10 years ago (as you are when its your first boyfriend). I kinda feel like she never got over him. A few years ago she briefly mentioned him on Twitter. I wonder what he’s up to now!
Ooo tell me more!! I don’t think I knew of her when she had a boyfriend

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.