Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emo klaxon has just gone off 😂
There's nothing quite as emo as buying all your band tees from nasty Gal or pll. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen that ad(?) she’s in - think it’s for cosmopolitan magazine. Looks so different from her personal instagram.

Reactions: 4
Editing her face slimmer just makes her lips look even more ridiculous. I thought she was determined to go back to being blonde, surprised by how much brown she kept in her hair.

Reactions: 4
No but I’d like to - where is it please?
I tried to find it for my original post but can’t find it! It has popped up a few times as a sponsored Instagram (not posted by lily).

Will try to be quick and screen shot for you next time.

It’s a video - she’s going through her make up bag or maybe her favs.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen that ad(?) she’s in - think it’s for cosmopolitan magazine. Looks so different from her personal instagram.
Her Instagram photos are so heavily touched up and filtered that it was kind of refreshing to see her look like a normal person in that video. The only thing I really noticed was how bad her posture is though.

Reactions: 5
I tried to find it for my original post but can’t find it! It has popped up a few times as a sponsored Instagram (not posted by lily).

Absolute 😸🐟 I was honestly flabbergasted it was her!

Thank you! Missed out the jumping (falling?) onto bed bit though. So random.

Her Instagram photos are so heavily touched up and filtered that it was kind of refreshing to see her look like a normal person in that video. The only thing I really noticed was how bad her posture is though.
I knew she couldn’t be as orange as the filter makes her but I still get confused as to what’s real or not.

Reactions: 5
I came here to see what people thought of her hairdo… it’s really similar to mine, feel like that might mean it’s time for a change 😂
But she’s a trailblazer and inventor of everything - how could you have that style before her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Thank you! 😊

I wouldn’t even call that a money piece, the blonde is like under the brown???

Her lips are also starting to verge into ridiculous territory, I used to think she was so stunning what a shame

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t even call that a money piece, the blonde is like under the brown???

Her lips are also starting to verge into ridiculous territory, I used to think she was so stunning what a shame
They look awful, it makes it look like she’s curling her upper lip in a sneer!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.