Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually have a tattoo from the same artist and I love it but this artist is v v popular so there’ll be lots of other girls in London tattoo’d by the same person

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else notice that head wobble she does when she talks to camera? I don’t know why but it really irritates me! Can a head wobble seem condescending, because it does!

Reactions: 2
“I’m not like other girls, I don’t like tea- how controversial” 🤣🤣
*proceeds to make cup of tea anyway and tell the world about it*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with her saying her style is aLtErnaTiVe/RoCK n rOlL. Shopping in new look, boohoo and nasty gal isn’t alternative bbz. You basic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
These “questions” (that she definitely hasn’t written herself) are like a Lily Melrose bingo.

mentions how emo she is / Panic! At The Disco / MySpace
Affiliate links multiple items
Humble brag about how young she looks (she looks her exact bleeping age)
Photo of tattoo despite it being one of the first photos on her feed and incredibly easy to find

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She comes across so rude in her Q&A ... how does this girl even have a platform?
definite mean girl vibes

Also “yes the buildings really look like this”

I live in Shropshire and can confirm, many counties are extremely similar 🤣 it’s not unusual.
Also I’m sure any international followers are intelligent enough to know that historical buildings exist.
Sorry, she just winds me up! Such a bad attitude

Reactions: 15
And ballocks is do people want to know where x is from? Like that’s just lily doing her usual make money swipe up crap

Reactions: 14
I have an 18 year old cousin and Lily thinks she looks young in the way adult actors play high school students in films.

My cousin and her friends look like babies (in the nicest possible way!) She posted a photo when she met some friends at the pub and I was like, are these girls even old enough to drink?!

My husband is a massive guy with a beard and is covered head to toe in tattoos and he gets asked for ID all the time. It’s just a thing that happens to everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These “questions” (that she definitely hasn’t written herself) are like a Lily Melrose bingo.

mentions how emo she is / Panic! At The Disco / MySpace
Affiliate links multiple items
Humble brag about how young she looks (she looks her exact bleeping age)
Photo of tattoo despite it being one of the first photos on her feed and incredibly easy to find
I would 100% not describe her style as alternative. Maybe 10 years ago but I thinks she just dresses like many other 30 something women. And that’s fine. I don’t know why she is trying so hard to hold onto it.

Reactions: 13
Why would somebody ask this?? Could she make it any more obvious that she's asking herself the Qs
I’m convinced these influencers are asking about 90% of the questions themselves. They might get a few genuine questions from some eager beavers followers but nah.

They’re SUCH specific questions and they always have the perfect reply/photo/link ready to go.

Reactions: 17
I’m convinced these influencers are asking about 90% of the questions themselves. They might get a few genuine questions from some eager beavers followers but nah.

They’re SUCH specific questions and they always have the perfect reply/photo/link ready to go.
I’m sure I read on the jim chapman thread that someone on the lily pebbles said influencers can ask their own questions to increase engagement and get things going. I think some q&as are genuine, but like that ASOS one to lily is just so she can be sneaky about the swipe ups and gain the revenue that way.

Reactions: 7
Lily, how are you so beautiful, youthful, alternative and humble?

When will you have your beautiful long blonde hair back, it's just so you!

Can we do a kick-starter to get you a kewl London mansion somewhere, please link and we'll share. Lysm!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would somebody ask this?? Could she make it any more obvious that she's asking herself the Qs
Such a weirdly specific question too. I can’t imagine anyone genuinely asking that, it just sounds very forced and is clearly Lily trying to shoehorn in her affiliate links in

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.