Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at her insta as im fairly good at eyeballing bra sizes and i reckon she's probably in the wrong bra size us goes braless a fair bit - she's taking size 12 in most of her stuff atm and she's not got a wide ribcage... at an absolute shot in the dark i'd say she's a 34D or maybe even a 32DD. She's definitely wearing too big a band size - the majority of the support should be coming from the band not the straps.

Reactions: 4
As someone whose had saggy tits since puberty I've always enjoyed how Lily lets her boobs just hang out but it is a bit out of character since she's normally very much aiming for a conventional standard of beauty. Maybe it's related to the fact she had small boobs when she started out and is just still not over the excitement of filling out a low cut top.

Reactions: 5
Surprised she’s done a job with SimplyBe, I thought they wouldn’t be her ‘aesthetic’. She’s basically got a dress and covered it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the same, but she’s only going to twirl round in her bedroom for 5 mins in it. Don’t believe she’d actually wear something from Simply Be out.

my guesses for the tattoo is something either alluding to wrestling (not necessarily the WWE logo but a nod to it) or maybe one of those line drawings of just a cats ears (although aerys seems to be a sore subject so who knows)

Reactions: 4
I'm all for calling Lily out on her questionable behaviour but the body shaming is getting kind of OTT, we shouldn't roast her for things about her appearance that are out of her control. i know its hypocritical of me since I'm on a gossip site to begin with but it seems unfair and gross to laugh at her breasts

Reactions: 35
Oh I didn’t realise Lily was still a thing! I used to watch her way back in the day and she’s always had the ‘I’m not like other girls’ vibe. To not have outgrown that by the time your 30 is beyond embarrassing! I don’t keep up with her now but I just remember her being super messy and sloppy. And she was SO rough when doing her make up! She’d apply her foundation by aggressively stabbing and rubbing her face with that manky real techniques brush and I’d feel physically ill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh totally, ordinarily I would feel bad for talking about someones droopy breasts as natural breasts are always going to appear saggier than fake ones but Lily is just not wearing bras that fit.
There’s an old Youtube video where Lily is sat wearing a low cut top and I thought she wasn’t wearing a bra, which would be totally fine, until she started tugging at it. What is the point in wearing a bra that provides no support? Surely it must be uncomfortable for her?

Yes, I used to notice how dirty all her make up packaging was. Like there was foundation covering everything. Palette lids broken, all completely wrecked. She’d get annoyed if people mentioned giving it a wipe. I know some packaging is bad for it like Nars and the original Naked palette, but all hers was vile 🤢

Reactions: 14
I'm all for calling Lily out on her questionable behaviour but the body shaming is getting kind of OTT, we shouldn't roast her for things about her appearance that are out of her control. i know its hypocritical of me since I'm on a gossip site to begin with but it seems unfair and gross to laugh at her breasts
I totally agree with this and im sorry if my comment about bra size came across that way at all, as it was genuinely more of a comment about how lots of people wear the wrong size so she likely is but i can see how it added to the less neutral boob talk.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m not judging her for the shape of her boobs.

I AM totally judging her for not wearing the right size bra, not knowing to scoop her breast tissue into place and moreover, advertising bikinis and underwear that don’t fit her at all. Like, at least make an effort!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.