Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hardly groundbreaking is it!!
I’ve seen the same tattoo on Pinterest about a thousand times! It’s cute but definitely not original, and definitely not worth all of the mystery

Reactions: 17
Cute tat but super basic. She’s soooo edgy you guyssss. I feel like it really highlights the gap between her boobs. Not in a body shaming way, just maybe not what I would have gone for in her situation.

Reactions: 17
Thoughts? 👀
Underwhelming. 😴

It’s about as meh as tattoos go imo but my husband is covered neck to feet in American traditional tattoos so I’m probably biased.

edited to say I don’t think it’s bad however and each to their own. As long as she likes it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s a nice tattoo but it’s not what I pictured Lily getting, but hey, if she likes it, good for her. But yeah, it’s not what I would have imagined.

Reactions: 9
What the hell has she done to her face in that photo?! Orange plastic. Tattoo is zzzzz Pinterest special

Reactions: 13
I bet she says she won’t post a proper photo of it because of course everyone will copy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's fine but if it were me I'd probably get it somewhere else - seems like to show it off you'd have to wear really low cut tops all the time.

Reactions: 6
If you look at the IG of the person who did it... there are 100 other ones that look very, very similar! It is nice though, I really like it!

Reactions: 13
I'm quite surprised by the tattoo, I knew Lily was basic but she's usually at least early to trends (that's how she pretends she started half of them)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess she's super proud of those spaniel ears. 🤣 Boring tiny tattoo as I thought it would be. It's nice enough, nothing horrible. Guess she thinks she's totally unique for getting a stick n poke.
I'd have more respect for her if she got a massive dragon on her arm or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lily used to be the cool girl, I use to copy her style but oh god she is becoming more and more basic. First it was the lip fillers then the awful hair extensions then the bleach awful hair that didn't suit her, now the chin fillers, the plastic cheap nails, cheap clothes... I am so shocked about that tattoo in fact its a cute one but i mean it's so not the old lily. She looks like she is going into a tv rralith show soon 😅

I have numerous tattoos. I've debated getting some basic witch-ish ones which would be fine, cos it's my body and I'll get what i want. The trouble with Lily is she constantly tells everyone how unique she is, she's not like other girls, everyone copies her, she set every trend going...then goes and gets the most pinterest 2020 tattoo i've ever seen. I wouldn't care if it weren't for her bleeping gatekeeping attitude.

Also the placement is really for tiny skinny girls with A cup boobs who can wear amazing loose vests with no bra and look incredible. I, with my F cups and my chub, could never. (You wouldn't see that tattoo for my tits anyway!)

Reactions: 18
Yeah that’s exactly it - the tattoo is fine, but the way Lily talked it up and acts as if she invented tattoos (and every other trend going) just doesn’t add up to a Pinterest special.

Reactions: 8
Thoughts? 👀
No one will see that tattoo when she has a bra on or pushes her boobs together. Oh well, her choice! that design placement (along with the cresent moon on the wrist) will date her as much as the Mums with their lower back tattoos, or jumping dolphins on their ankles.

(I predict more tattoos now she has a taste for them, go for it Lily, get the finger tattoos next )

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.