Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for hyping yourself up but there’s a veeerrryyy fine line between confidence and arrogance lily....

Reactions: 6
remember when she took some time out to "future proof" herself a few years back? I wonder what she did during that time.

also OT does anyone here follow hannahlouisef? i find her annoying and want to gossip/get gossip about her but i feel mean starting up a new thread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lily used to say that all the time when she lived in Brighton. I think at the time Lily was painfully aware she was being left behind by her peers but desperately wanted to seem like she wasn’t. Just like how she always talked about buying property because that’s what everyone else was doing.

Unless she meant by future proofing herself she was projecting wanting to live off passive income - affiliate links. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Buying property would've been a great way to future proof herself but I doubt she has enough savings or income for that anymore.

Reactions: 2
Buying property would've been a great way to future proof herself but I doubt she has enough savings or income for that anymore.
Yes, it’s quite depressing thinking of the money she wasted renting alone in Brighton.

She was perfectly happy in a house share - she could have easily saved a hefty deposit in her glory years by staying there and could have her own flat with an affordable mortgage now. It’s actually like she’s done her living arrangements backwards now that she’s back to sharing a house.

Reactions: 6
Towards the end I don’t think Lily was happy living in her house share, she moved to Brighton because she wanted to live alone but could only afford a studio flat in London which she was too snobby to live in - and her now forgotten tube anxiety.

Her second flat in Brighton was definitely a downgrade, worse area and Lily never seemed happy with it. Even then her finances can’t have been too good but still she mentioned buying a property. I think this was around the time Zoe bought her house?
When Lily moved back home she was talking about buying a property there then she literally moved to London a few weeks later.

Everyone has different priorities in life but mentioning something only to give strangers on the internet the impression you’re able to keep up with your peers is just bizarre. For her own sake it would have been better if she never mentioned it, Lily is literally her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely asking herself, who the hell wants a recommendation for an oversized t-shirt?

Her boyfriend from when she lived in Brighton? Lily said he left her for someone else I don’t know if he cheated but I do remember she used to say she had a mentally abusive, controlling relationship and it was obviously about him. In true Lily style her stories didn’t add up.
She claimed he stopped her wearing a pair of gold shoes to a NYE party because she’d be too tall. She already said in earlier video she didn’t wear the gold shoes because they didn’t go with her outfit and she showed the shoes in a different video and they were flat, literally a 1cm heel is that even considered a heel?

I remember when she was best friends with VIPXO but they don’t even seem to follow each other on IG anymore. She was a bridesmaid at both of Zoe’s weddings, do they still talk?
Yeh what is the tea with vipxo? Sorry, new to this thread

Reactions: 2
Four whole stories of “I’m not gonna share my tattoo. Well I might. I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet. I probably won’t. But maybe I will.”

Out of interest, do any of you honest give a single duck about what Lily’s tattoo is going to be? 😂 I imagine it will be something completely and utterly underwhelming.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s beyond parody. So quirky and unique with the piercings every other emo girl had 15 years ago and the mainstream music she listens to and her love of wrestling, an incredibly popular entertainment form beloved the world over.

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but is Lily’s style not pretty mainstream now. She really does think it’s 2006 and being grunge/emo is still some quirky subculture.
And now she’s getting a tattoo. Having tattoos is for everyone. I always consider myself very mainstream and I’ve got a sleeve 😂

Reactions: 23
I'm not sure who she thought she was kidding. Of course the tattoo will be shared. I have so much second hand embarrassment from this already

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she trolling us here?! ‘Unique piercings!’ So many girls in the late 2000s had micro dermals Lil, you didn’t invent it. I hope she does show her tattoo
She really thinks she's the tit doesn't she 😭 I don't think alternative styles even exist anymore, emo/grunge merged into mainstream fashion long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I barely keep up with Lily but duck me she's so cringe, especially for a 30 year old woman, grow up Lils :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to comment on something but I’m worried I’ll get accused of body shaming....

I used to think she was really pretty, but she comes across as incredibly vain.

Reactions: 8
If she's not sure she's going to show her followers her tattoo, why say anything in the first place? Is she not aware how incredibly attention-seeking that comes across? I don't consider showing people your tattoo on social media as "oversharing" either (I guess that's dependent on where it is though!).

Reactions: 13
I want to comment on something but I’m worried I’ll get accused of body shaming....

I used to think she was really pretty, but she comes across as incredibly vain.
Is it her saggy tits? 🤣 Every time she has them out I want to drag her to a bra fitting. Those poor puppies need some support!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.