Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lily, you gave your cat munchausen’s by proxy.

I asked Lily about her cat a few months ago during a Q&A and she just ignored the question, I’ve seen other comments about her disappearing cat on her IG grid posts too. What did she expect?

Nice of her to try and throw her housemates under a bus again, why is she pretending to have a lonely existence like some type of martyr? Earth to Lily, are you forgetting you have referred to ‘we’ as you in and your housemates over the last few weeks? Who took the full length pictures of you on your walks? This is what I can’t understand about Lily you have to disregard everything she says as 90% of it is a lie for personal gain.

Reactions: 8
It just seems odd that she never addressed the cat disappearance as she was always on Lily’s Instagram before and then just vanished, so obviously people will ask. The question asking if she had died was a bit much, but people are bound to make assumptions or speculate.

Reactions: 3
Agree with comments above about her not really understanding the job... if she wants to keep her life seperate from the brand and just be a style inspo page then... do that? There's nothing stopping her from not talking about anything personal and just talking clothes but thats not really what people want any more, people are trying to cut down on their consumerism and be considerate about how much they buy and who they buy from (ie not putting money in Philip Greens pocket via Topshop)
She's good style inspo if you have similar style but people do generally want a bit more from influencers now, a USP.

Reactions: 9
Agree with comments above about her not really understanding the job... if she wants to keep her life seperate from the brand and just be a style inspo page then... do that? There's nothing stopping her from not talking about anything personal and just talking clothes but thats not really what people want any more, people are trying to cut down on their consumerism and be considerate about how much they buy and who they buy from (ie not putting money in Philip Greens pocket via Topshop)
She's good style inspo if you have similar style but people do generally want a bit more from influencers now, a USP.
I think influencing is the wrong line of work for you if you don’t want people asking about your personal life. Like you said, she could easily just be an inspiration place, but she would need to stop alluding to certain things then getting offended when people ask. She’s always been a bit like tht I think which is probably why she never really took well to Youtube

Reactions: 5
She never seems very friendly does she. I liked her vlogs but I'm not that interested in her hauls on insta.

I rhink she makes ig filters and probably edits other influencers pics and work. Considering she has a graphic design degeee i don't know why she doesnt open a shop .selling her designs etc. Gabby lindley is.somehow managing to make.thousands out of that despite not being able to.draw.

Reactions: 11
She never seems very friendly does she. I liked her vlogs but I'm not that interested in her hauls on insta.

I rhink she makes ig filters and probably edits other influencers pics and work. Considering she has a graphic design degeee i don't know why she doesnt open a shop .selling her designs etc. Gabby lindley is.somehow managing to make.thousands out of that despite not being able to.draw.
I feel like she’s got a massive chip on her shoulder. She’s one of the OG bloggers but things have changed massively. A series of aff links doesn’t give followers anything meaningful or interesting and the dropping follow count reflects this:
252D71FF-3E23-4770-979E-FFC61F04BC1D.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Lily.... I don’t want you to ask about my personal life or know anything about me... also Lily... here’s a photo of me in my pants to make me some dosh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m so so bored of only ever seeing ASOS orders and fuuuuucking hair extensions. Unfollowed, can live without the repetitive dull zero effort content.

Reactions: 12
Can she stop shopping and do a wear my wardrobe "challenge" - how its a challenge to wear clothes you own is beyond me, but the amount of stuff she must have/wear once/return blows my mind.

And she reads here because of the stories about her cat, so HI LILY

Reactions: 11
Can she stop shopping and do a wear my wardrobe "challenge" - how its a challenge to wear clothes you own is beyond me, but the amount of stuff she must have/wear once/return blows my mind.

And she reads here because of the stories about her cat, so HI LILY
Totally agree. Her current content is so not in line with a lot of the current sustainability we’ve seen. She just can’t carry on the way she is

Does everybody wear hair extensions?? I thought they went out years ago, they look so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
Does everybody wear hair extensions?? I thought they went out years ago, they look so uncomfortable.
I never have but can’t understand why you’d bother when you’re in a pandemic under lockdown literally at home 23 hours a day?

Reactions: 13
I did in like, 2007 😂

I think celebrities etc still wear them regularly, but it’s such a big difference when applied and styled professionally. I imagine they don’t wear them while sitting at home, either.

I think Lily would have lovely thick hair if she stopped treating it like tit, so I don’t really understand it.

She literally spends her days eye bleeping herself.. what a life 😂

Also just saw this on her twitter 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

20210127_133531.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I got a set a year or so ago but found them so hard to blend with my own hair and they just didn’t look that good in my opinion

Reactions: 1
I have hair extensions and know a few others that have them for going out for nice drinks and meals etc (back in the old world when we could) but I don’t know anyone that wears them to sit in their own bedroom all day doing sod all. That said I wouldn’t put false lashes or full make up on either! Other than aff links I struggle to see what the hell she does tbh!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.