Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t think anyone could eyefuck themselves as much as Susie Bonaldi but here we are. Just called herself so hot in her own story 😷😷😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her hair in her latest Instagram stories... wow. Looks like it could snap off at any second. If I was her I’d be constantly smothered in hair masks, not putting extra stress on it with clip in heavy extensions!

Reactions: 8
What is her obsession with other hair extensions. I know it’s in bad condition but her hair actually looks good that shorter length. If she worked on getting it healthier it would look great. And she could grow it if she really wants longer hair!

Reactions: 4
She's done a swipe up for her slippers every day this week. Honestly what the duck.

Why doesn't she try doing some actual work to produce content? I've honestly not seen anyone but Lily use that many aff links over and over again for random tit she either owns or 'wants to get'.

Reactions: 14
She's done a swipe up for her slippers every day this week. Honestly what the duck.

Why doesn't she try doing some actual work to produce content? I've honestly not seen anyone but Lily use that many aff links over and over again for random tit she either owns or 'wants to get'.
I’m pretty sure she must be doing something else. Working freelance doing graphic design or something, I genuinely can’t believe that she’s making enough to live on just by affiliate links, she’s probably making a good amount but I really don’t believe that’s her only income

I’m pretty sure she must be doing something else. Working freelance doing graphic design or something, I genuinely can’t believe that she’s making enough to live on just by affiliate links, she’s probably making a good amount but I really don’t believe that’s her only income
I definitely don't think it is her only income, I just think it is a disgusting way to use her leftover 'influener' status. Like she's just using her followers as easy cash in her pocket. She could at least be creative about her posts with aff links or make proper styling videos. but she just recycles the same selfies over and over again. Or takes a picture of her slippers 6x a week and thinks that's totally fine to link to each time?

That's what irks me. If she doesn't want to create content/share her life, fine, but then also don't try to act like an influencer and still expect people to engage with your stuff on SM.

Reactions: 11
Do people actually swipe up on these links? I’d love to know. Especially in today’s climate, are people just going to blow £20 £30 on clothes randomly?

Reactions: 3
I definitely don't think it is her only income, I just think it is a disgusting way to use her leftover 'influener' status. Like she's just using her followers as easy cash in her pocket. She could at least be creative about her posts with aff links or make proper styling videos. but she just recycles the same selfies over and over again. Or takes a picture of her slippers 6x a week and thinks that's totally fine to link to each time?

That's what irks me. If she doesn't want to create content/share her life, fine, but then also don't try to act like an influencer and still expect people to engage with your stuff on SM.
Yeah I totally agree with you. It’s a lazy way of influencing in my opinion. At least give us some worthwhile content!

Reactions: 3
Do people actually swipe up on these links? I’d love to know. Especially in today’s climate, are people just going to blow £20 £30 on clothes randomly?
I never swipe up on people who I don't want to support... you can usually tell if it is from Asos for instance and you can find it yourself by searching some keywords. Same for TopShop. But also I also don't get why influencers are pushing going out clothes, shoes, dresses, etc etc when you can't even wear them anywhere these days? In addition to them also sharing an equivalent amount of loungewear. So what do you wear? Is there any authenticity to their recommendations?
Of course I'm not saying there's anything wrong if you want to dress up at home but I think most people would just wear what they have and not buy 100s of new things during the pandemic....

Reactions: 7
Has she gone back to ombré?!

Also why is the front of her hair always sagging down the front of her face like that? It looks like a toupee!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she still vegan?
Oo don't upset her by asking her if she's vegan. She was so snarky and bitchy about this and saying she's PLANT BASED and wouldn't share what she's eating because people are too critical online. But she did/does eat a loooooot of cashews.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she gone back to ombré?!

Also why is the front of her hair always sagging down the front of her face like that? It looks like a toupee!
This has always annoyed me about her hair. She pulls it forward like that. On her old hair videos she’d brush it wet into that slightly off middle part, pulled forward. She’d dry and style it all forward, in front of her shoulders. Like I imagine the back to be a birds nest.
I’ve always wanted to brush back away from her face for her 😂 irrational, I know!

Anyone else find her wrestling stuff cringe? Like you do you, but it makes her content look all over the place.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find her wrestling stuff cringe? Like you do you, but it makes her content look all over the place.
I find it cringe because it's said with an air of "not like other girls", she's made a lot of comments over the years implying her audience aren't into wrestling as if she's such a unique flower for enjoying wrestling and looking good but she doesn't really ever talk about wrestling in a way that the audience can really respond to (iirc she did one video once about a particular event - I think it was wrestlemania predictions which actually did get some engagement?)
She's clearly quite gate keepy and it shows, like how desperate she always was to appear more of a true fan of game of thrones than anyone else (funny she never mentioned it prior to the TV show becoming big though?).
Something I always thought made Lily a good influencer is that she was quite good at judging the next big thing just as it was happening and being able to give off the illusion that she'd been into it the whole time but it makes her quite off putting as a person because she's just a bandwagonner herself but tries to pretend she's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it cringe because it's said with an air of "not like other girls", she's made a lot of comments over the years implying her audience aren't into wrestling as if she's such a unique flower for enjoying wrestling and looking good but she doesn't really ever talk about wrestling in a way that the audience can really respond to (iirc she did one video once about a particular event - I think it was wrestlemania predictions which actually did get some engagement?)
She's clearly quite gate keepy and it shows, like how desperate she always was to appear more of a true fan of game of thrones than anyone else (funny she never mentioned it prior to the TV show becoming big though?).
Something I always thought made Lily a good influencer is that she was quite good at judging the next big thing just as it was happening and being able to give off the illusion that she'd been into it the whole time but it makes her quite off putting as a person because she's just a bandwagonner herself but tries to pretend she's not.

I think she thinks shes the only girl in the world who likes wrestling....... she is not. There are millions of us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.