Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have an issue with her not having a life plan or anything like that, cos let’s face it, who does?! But to not have even thought of a back up plan when she’s in such a unstable industry. I really hope that while she has the time and money she is investing both in her future.

Reactions: 9
I think she is hemce all the links and post office returns. She seems to do digital work for others, like ig pre sets / filters etc.probably making more money than she would be as a graphic designer or shop assistant.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she's gone back home for the week & doesn't want anyone to know so isn't posting anything on Insta? Must be killing her not doing her usual daily roundup of affiliate links!

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think she's gone back home for the week & doesn't want anyone to know so isn't posting anything on Insta? Must be killing her not doing her usual daily roundup of affiliate links!
I think there’s a few influencers doing that, they seem to have vanished 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh don't you worry she'll be doing a double amount of aff links in January to show off her new tit AND to push for January sales...
Not like she does any other content anyways.

Reactions: 5
Lily will be clutching her cat she abandoned after 5 years whilst weeping every time someone purchases her favourite oversized t-shirt and thongs from ASOS without using her affiliate link.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely has! I thought that after a few days of radio silence from her. She’s gone home when she should be in tier 4 and doesn’t want to face the backlash so can’t post anything.

Reactions: 7
I hope she’s okay where ever she is.
She was tweeting about wrestling last night, she’s fine. I think she’s done a runner back to her mum’s and is keeping quiet for fear of criticism. Bet her outspoken pal Zoe London won’t be happy about her flouting the rules

Reactions: 4
I hope she’s okay where ever she is. I
She was tweeting about wrestling last night, she’s fine. I think she’s done a runner back to her mum’s and is keeping quiet for fear of criticism. Bet her outspoken pal Zoe London won’t be happy about her flouting the rules
i figured she was with family. Fair enough I say, as long as she’s not travelling to and from her place and her parents.

Reactions: 1
I think she has a pretty good excuse if you as me, as a RA sufferer if Lily gets covid she could be quite ill and she might prefer for family to look after her. Or she could be having another bout of it and doesn’t want to disclose it as she has referred to it being traumatic in the past

Reactions: 3
I think she has a pretty good excuse if you as me, as a RA sufferer if Lily gets covid she could be quite ill and she might prefer for family to look after her. Or she could be having another bout of it and doesn’t want to disclose it as she has referred to it being traumatic in the past
To be honest - I’ve got no issue with her going home for Christmas/leaving London and going elsewhere. I would do the exact same! Just thought it was weird that she completely disappeared

She’s back now anyway haha

Reactions: 2
Back to already give us aff swipe ups! On ugly trainers she doesn't even own and 'her favourite outfit' she must've shared 100 times for swipe up links by now. Lovely :)

Also interesting how she's saying she wants to make videos again and is even considering youtube after even some months ago during a Q&A shitting on anyone asking if she'll go back on YT saying it doesn't interest her and isn't her thing.

Clearly her 2021 reflection on her career is that she's actually going to have to start doing some sort of 'real' work and content to have a steady income but honestly I don't see this lasting.

Reactions: 18
If she starts up with YouTube again it will 100% just be for the money. It was very clear last time her heart wasn’t in it, too much work for her.

Reactions: 6
Nice of her housemates to all flee London pre Xmas/tier 4. She doesn’t have much to say about that.

Reactions: 5
She hasn't purchased a pair of trainers since 2015 🤔 do we have different definitions of trainers hun as I'm sure she buys a new pair every week?

Reactions: 15
She hasn't purchased a pair of trainers since 2015 🤔 do we have different definitions of trainers hun as I'm sure she buys a new pair every week?
She probably means practical trainers 😂 The kind my mum would approve of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.