Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had been doing papwalks the entire pandemic, so she definitely knew they were there lol. I’d say she definitely called them, maybe he was or wasn’t in on it. But my gut tells me he wasn’t because when he was back like another user said he quickly said he was single, even tho the interview didn’t even ask...

But the park date was obviously staged, both knew that one pap would be there because their teams called him.

Anyway it looked dumb as hell lol...
It does look dumb as hell. Why would you even do it? I think she was either trying to make Dominic West jealous/get him to leave his wife for her, or she is desperate to change her image and /or break Hollywood and decided to take advice from Tom Hiddleston's PR agency 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It does look dumb as hell. Why would you even do it? I think she was either trying to make Dominic West jealous/get him to leave his wife for her, or she is desperate to change her image and /or break Hollywood and decided to take advice from Tom Hiddleston's PR agency 😄
No I think this was all designed to make Matt Smith jealous...

There was an article recently (which her team probably put out) saying she misses Matt and still loves him.

You have to remember that after the whole Chris Evans hookup (and BEFORE the Dominic West thing), she still went back to Matt wanting to fix things. But he didn’t want to I think because she went straight to Dominic.

I think Matt Smith might be officially done with her and that might be the reason why she was doing all these dumb things. Maybe just very heartbroken, in that case I recommend therapy. Not homewrecking, snorting coke in the park and staging dates with a celeb.

Reactions: 8
I think Matt Smith might be officially done with her and that might be the reason why she was doing all these dumb things. Maybe just very heartbroken, in that case I recommend therapy. Not homewrecking, snorting cake in the park and staging dates with a celeb.
At this point I think snorting cake may be a bit too wholesome for Lily. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

There was an article recently (which her team probably put out) saying she misses Matt and still loves him.

You have to remember that after the whole Chris Evans hookup (and BEFORE the Dominic West thing), she still went back to Matt wanting to fix things. But he didn’t want to I think because she went straight to Dominic.

I think Matt Smith might be officially done with her and that might be the reason why she was doing all these dumb things. Maybe just very heartbroken, in that case I recommend therapy. Not homewrecking, snorting coke in the park and staging dates with a celeb.
See, there were lots of stories insisting Matt Smith and her lived together, but I used to live in North London and from pap shots and some zoom things they did, they were living in different places. They may have started out in the same place, but she moved to Primrose Hill at some point. She has known West for 10 years. I wouldnt be surprised if she was seeing him on and off for a lot longer than anyone thought and the rumours about them getting back together and the Chris Evan's pics were her PR desperately trying to distract the press from her affair with West. She was also in a covid bubble with West from just after the Evan's pictures to when she was seen with him in Rome. The Pursuit of Love was the first thing to go back I think. The director was on Radio 4 talking about it. They werent allowed home for 3 months, so the second Smith rumours cant have been true. And who splits with someone you've lived with for 5 years, then books a plane ticket the next day to go on holiday with a married man, and your agent doesn't bat an eyelid? And why do I know so much about these people ?😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See, there were lots of stories insisting Matt Smith and her lived together, but I used to live in North London and from pap shots and some zoom things they did, they were living in different places. They may have started out in the same place, but she moved to Primrose Hill at some point. She has known West for 10 years. I wouldnt be surprised if she was seeing him on and off for a lot longer than anyone thought and the rumours about them getting back together and the Chris Evan's pics were her PR desperately trying to distract the press from her affair with West. She was also in a covid bubble with West from just after the Evan's pictures to when she was seen with him in Rome. The Pursuit of Love was the first thing to go back I think. The director was on Radio 4 talking about it. They werent allowed home for 3 months, so the second Smith rumours cant have been true. And who splits with someone you've lived with for 5 years, then books a plane ticket the next day to go on holiday with a married man, and your agent doesn't bat an eyelid?
The Smith thing isn’t a rumor, it comes from an article that her team sent in. Saying that she will now remain single or date someone out of the industry.

It was obviously a pr-piece.

Reactions: 4
The Smith thing isn’t a rumor, it comes from an article that her team sent in. Saying that she will now remain single or date someone out of the industry.

It was obviously a pr-piece.
Oh yes that was definitely a pr piece, as I think her PR may have got wind of her going to Rome. I think her and Smith were probably done for good before the Evan's pap pics. Maybe she did go off the rails after they split and that's when the park pap shots started.

See, there were lots of stories insisting Matt Smith and her lived together, but I used to live in North London and from pap shots and some zoom things they did, they were living in different places. They may have started out in the same place, but she moved to Primrose Hill at some point. She has known West for 10 years. I wouldnt be surprised if she was seeing him on and off for a lot longer than anyone thought and the rumours about them getting back together and the Chris Evan's pics were her PR desperately trying to distract the press from her affair with West. She was also in a covid bubble with West from just after the Evan's pictures to when she was seen with him in Rome. The Pursuit of Love was the first thing to go back I think. The director was on Radio 4 talking about it. They werent allowed home for 3 months, so the second Smith rumours cant have been true. And who splits with someone you've lived with for 5 years, then books a plane ticket the next day to go on holiday with a married man, and your agent doesn't bat an eyelid? And why do I know so much about these people ?😄
This makes a lot of sense!

Re the Smith break up, I think it was about him wanting children and her not, or not being ready. He was going on about how much he wanted children on his Desert Island Discs and at that point she started saying she wasn't sure about marriage and no comment when asked about children. I've left someone before because they didnt want children and it's the worst thing ever because the love hasnt died, but you just have to go. You can't even blame anyone because both choices are valid. It makes sense to me that that was the thing they couldnt get past because you really can't get past it without risking one person or the other being resentful and miserable in the future. It also explains why shes been going for married men who already have children.

Reactions: 10
Well if he wants kids and she doesn’t, then I agree they should just separate. Wouldn’t want to have kids with someone who doesn’t want to be a parent and they end up hating the kid or being disconnected/absent.

Also heard that she strongly disliked Claire Foye for having a friendship with him. Don’t know how true that is. I know they were in the crown together.

Dominic West has had his smug, smirking face in 2 publicly published photos so far this week. It looks like he is absolutely loving his new found notoriety as a middle aged man who can pull a 20 years younger woman and still keep his wife and kids in line.
Lily on the other hand looks bloody miserable in the film set photos of her when shes not acting. Her career may still be ticking along ( although a tv 'drama'about Pamela Andersons sex tape? Really??) but I think shes really been really rocked by the whole scandal. Shes been really unforgiveably immature and selfish for a 31 year old and its come back to bite her on the bum big time, but I hope shes ok mentally over Christmas.

Reactions: 6
I read another interview and once again she mentions “wanting to shed the Cinderella image”...
which basically confirms once again that she was doing all those “scandalous” things for that reason.

Like is it really that bad, that you feel the need to go embarrass yourself... 🤦‍♀️
It’s been a while but still don’t understand her reasoning lmao.

Reactions: 6
I read another interview and once again she mentions “wanting to shed the Cinderella image”...
which basically confirms once again that she was doing all those “scandalous” things for that reason.

Like is it really that bad, that you feel the need to go embarrass yourself... 🤦‍♀️
It’s been a while but still don’t understand her reasoning lmao.
I think, when you look at the stuff shes done - Cinderella and Mamma Mia in particular, but she has been in a ton of stuff, she wants an excuse as to why shes not a bigger star than she is. Unfortunately for her, the answer isnt that she has a 'Cinderella' image, its that she isnt that good an actress. She hasnt got the range of for example, Anya Taylor- Joy, or even Claire Foy or Vanessa Kirby, actresses her age and younger who will be going up for meatier roles than romcoms and who she will be competing with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This excuse of "wanting to shed X image" is such a lame lie for outrageous behaviour, akin to "this sleb is off to rehab to relax/off to a yoga nature retreat for inspiration" when it's really drugs. :cautious: 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This excuse of "wanting to shed X image" is such a lame lie for outrageous behaviour, akin to "this sleb is off to rehab to relax/off to a yoga nature retreat for inspiration" when it's really drugs. :cautious: 🙄🤦‍♀️
50p bet that that's her next move 😄 Or showmance with her next available single co-star!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ugh, apparently she did go after Armie Hammer who she knew was married. His wife basically confirmed that it was part of the reason they divorced. I thought people were just making up stories because she happened to be spotted with a married Dominic West. But apparently this was true

Two married men, girl... I’m sorry but that’s just having no self respect... I really thought people were making that up smh.

Reactions: 9
Ugh, apparently she did go after Armie Hammer who she knew was married. His wife basically confirmed that it was part of the reason they divorced. I thought people were just making up stories because she happened to be spotted with a married Dominic West. But apparently this was true

Two married men, girl... I’m sorry but that’s just having no self respect... I really thought people were making that up smh.
Yeah I said on the other thread- she was very quick off the mark getting lawyers letters to the press threatening them with legal action if they linked her to Hammer. They printed the rumours anyway, so they must have had some pretty solid sources. She was still.in a relationship with Matt Smith when she was filming Rebecca too Is there something new about her then? Shes had a busy Pandemic 😁

Reactions: 3

Yeah, it seems like Lily James was the final straw for Hammer's marriage. From what I've been reading of him lately, maybe his wife is better off without him...

I never paid her much attention, but Lily James always seemed sweet and uncomplicated to me; happy with her long-term boyfriend and not a hint of a scandal. How that's changed!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, it seems like Lily James was the final straw for Hammer's marriage. From what I've been reading of him lately, maybe his wife is better off without him...

I never paid her much attention, but Lily James always seemed sweet and uncomplicated to me; happy with her long-term boyfriend and not a hint of a scandal. How that's changed!
His wife is definitely better off without him! It looks like hes been cheating for a long time. Unless when it was with fans she saw it as non threatening ( because basically he was messaging fangirling teenagers!) but with Lily it was something a bit more real?
She seems to have gone off the rails since her split. Not sure why. It seems very odd behaviour to have a complete personality change like that, unless it's a Johnny Depp/ Ben Affleck type situation where he was keeping her from going off the rails and she got bored of it.

Reactions: 4