Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allegedly that relationship is for publicity too.
I googled them. Isnt she a Spanish instagram model? It does sound like a publicity based relationship. I just realised he was ' The Winter Soldier' so he knows Chris Evans. Hed completely passed me by, even though I quite liked his character! ( I watch a LOT of Marvel movies- a side effect of having 2 small boys 😁)

I googled them. Isnt she a Spanish instagram model? It does sound like a publicity based relationship. I just realised he was ' The Winter Soldier' so he knows Chris Evans. Hed completely passed me by, even though I quite liked his character! ( I watch a LOT of Marvel movies- a side effect of having 2 small boys 😁)
So actually Chris Evans was meant to be in The Devil all the Time but couldn't do it so recommended Sebastian Stan to take his place. Similarly Sebastian Stan auditioned for Cap, but didn't get it so they kept him in mind for Winter Soldier.

Therefore some people are theorising if both of them were again up for the Tommy Lee part - which might explain Lily James and Chris Evans being seen together.

So actually Chris Evans was meant to be in The Devil all the Time but couldn't do it so recommended Sebastian Stan to take his place. Similarly Sebastian Stan auditioned for Cap, but didn't get it so they kept him in mind for Winter Soldier.

Therefore some people are theorising if both of them were again up for the Tommy Lee part - which might explain Lily James and Chris Evans being seen together.
That would be an even weirder casting! I thought they were seen together because she was up for Audrey in Little Shop of Horrors, which I can actually see her in ( although why remake a classic when the original is perfect?) I think ScarJo was meant to do Audrey but couldnt do it.

Reactions: 1
That would be an even weirder casting! I thought they were seen together because she was up for Audrey in Little Shop of Horrors, which I can actually see her in ( although why remake a classic when the original is perfect?) I think ScarJo was meant to do Audrey but couldnt do it.
That sounds more sensible I'd say.

Honestly I don’t think Chris Evans will make a good dentist, I’m not convinced...

So basically they hooked up because they might be in that movie together, what a bunch of weirdos. Now it’s going to be awkward as hell... celebrities are so strange lol.

That’s a whole reach tho haha

Reactions: 2
Honestly I don’t think Chris Evans will make a good dentist, I’m not convinced...

So basically they hooked up because they might be in that movie together, what a bunch of weirdos. Now it’s going to be awkward as hell... celebrities are so strange lol.

That’s a whole reach tho haha
I think the problem with reading too much gossip is that you get overly cynical about celebs antics. I think the truth is just the more boring two people had a one night stand and tried to style it out as not a one night stand. For some reason the photographer who too the Chris Evans photos came up on my Insta feed ( probably because this thread has led me down an Insta stalking rabbit hole) He was playing coy about whether it was staged or not, but his teaser emojis suggested they were, as if that wasnt obvious!
Also as if Chris Evans would even look at a tv script about a trashy couples sex tape from the 90's 😁. They wish!
I do think Evans could pull of the dentist role quite well though

I think the problem with reading too much gossip is that you get overly cynical about celebs antics. I think the truth is just the more boring two people had a one night stand and tried to style it out as not a one night stand. For some reason the photographer who too the Chris Evans photos came up on my Insta feed ( probably because this thread has led me down an Insta stalking rabbit hole) He was playing coy about whether it was staged or not, but his teaser emojis suggested they were, as if that wasnt obvious!
Also as if Chris Evans would even look at a tv script about a trashy couples sex tape from the 90's 😁. They wish!
Who was the photographer ?

Chris will be a good dentist - he is pretty versatile, he just suffered from being typecast early on. If you've seen Knives Out, he plays vindictive quite well. I think Scarlett is back being favourite for Audrey though - I don't know if Covid made her available?

As for Stan... I wouldn't be massively surprised if his relationship with Alejandra is for publicity. He's been involved with a few other low level TV actresses and kept things low key (even Margarita Lavieva, who he was with for quite a few years). All the attention on Stan + Onieva feels a little coincidental - trashy publicity is unusual for him, especially in a pandemic when he initially seemed quite obsessed with rules and keeping safe. He's also signed with a much better rep this year - he's signed to CAA after being adamant for years that his mate who was his rep (and got him nothing but mainly tit jobs for years, despite him being a pretty talented actor) was good enough. Colour me suspicious!

• Wow
Chris will be a good dentist - he is pretty versatile, he just suffered from being typecast early on. If you've seen Knives Out, he plays vindictive quite well. I think Scarlett is back being favourite for Audrey though - I don't know if Covid made her available?

As for Stan... I wouldn't be massively surprised if his relationship with Alejandra is for publicity. He's been involved with a few other low level TV actresses and kept things low key (even Margarita Lavieva, who he was with for quite a few years). All the attention on Stan + Onieva feels a little coincidental - trashy publicity is unusual for him, especially in a pandemic when he initially seemed quite obsessed with rules and keeping safe. He's also signed with a much better rep this year - he's signed to CAA after being adamant for years that his mate who was his rep (and got him nothing but mainly tit jobs for years, despite him being a pretty talented actor) was good enough. Colour me suspicious!
CE was great in Knives Out. It was a really fun film. I think ScarJo and Chris will be good in Little shop of horrors. Wonder who's down for the Rick Moranis part? I still think they wont beat the original though. I'm surprised talent agencies still go for the fake romances especially after the Hiddleswift disaster but I suppose even if it is obviously fake, it gets their actors in the tabloids and gives them a story to hang the pap pics on. Evan's made a point of saying he was single a few times after the Lily James pictures so I'm not sure if he agreed to the pap pics then changed his mind or if he just didnt know. I suppose if shed done it without him knowing that might put the kibosh on the chances of her being set up with Stan if he and Chris are friends.

CE was great in Knives Out. It was a really fun film. I think ScarJo and Chris will be good in Little shop of horrors. Wonder who's down for the Rick Moranis part? .
Taron Egerton is playing Seymour and Billy Porter is voicing Audrey II. I actually love the cast! If they have to remake, it sounds like they're at least really going for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Taron Egerton is playing Seymour and Billy Porter is voicing Audrey II. I actually love the cast! If they have to remake, it sounds like they're at least really going for it.
Oh I can see him as Seymour. That is a good cast. Very close looks wise to the original too. When does filming start?

Still crazy to me that a celeb literally flew to another country during a pandemic for a one night bloody stand. Then did those awkward ice cream pics with the masks after all the people calling out how irresponsible that was lol

Reactions: 3
Still crazy to me that a celeb literally flew to another country during a pandemic for a one night bloody stand. Then did those awkward ice cream pics with the masks after all the people calling out how irresponsible that was lol
Exactly. He should have been quarantining if he even needed to fly to the UK when everyone else was having meetings on zoom. Instead he went to a private party, probably using the celeb loophole of a ' business meeting' and picked up a virtual stranger to take back to his hotel for a shag. Not a good look for someone trying to set himself up as some kind of political heavyweight with his website.

Its been one rule for the rich and famous and another for the rest of us all the way through this.

Reactions: 6
Oh I can see him as Seymour. That is a good cast. Very close looks wise to the original too. When does filming start?
I think it was supposed to be this summer but I wouldn't be surprised if that's only a tentative date now. I assumed it's been pushed back anyway and that's why they've been able to go with Scarlett instead of Lily.

Do we know they hooked up? If it was business they could have put her up in a hotel too..

Do we know they hooked up? If it was business they could have put her up in a hotel too..
I think they probably did. But no way to know for sure. I just wonder if the first pap pics outside the hotel at 1am were set up PR.... what exactly would HE have got out of it?!? He seemed quick to dissociate himself from Lily and those pics, by saying the trip was for work (was it? Proof?) and that he was single.

I think they probably did. But no way to know for sure. I just wonder if the first pap pics outside the hotel at 1am were set up PR.... what exactly would HE have got out of it?!? He seemed quick to dissociate himself from Lily and those pics, by saying the trip was for work (was it? Proof?) and that he was single.
I think they went to a party and someone from wherever the party was tipped off the paps. Either that or she got lucky with Chris Evans and tipped off the paps herself. She lives in London so I don't know why they would put her up in a hotel or what kind of business meetings you need to have at 1am! Or as said before why Chris Evans, not a producer has to fly from the covid hotspot of the world for a meeting about a film. Its all very odd behaviour! I suspect what he got out of it was a shag in a hotel room 😄

Reactions: 3
She had been doing papwalks the entire pandemic, so she definitely knew they were there lol. I’d say she definitely called them, maybe he was or wasn’t in on it. But my gut tells me he wasn’t because when he was back like another user said he quickly said he was single, even tho the interview didn’t even ask...

But the park date was obviously staged, both knew that one pap would be there because their teams called him.

Anyway it looked dumb as hell lol...