Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moley1

Chatty Member
I think it’s sad that she is now all over in the tabloids as I truly admire her acting. But honestly, she might have just bad taste in men and is naive to believe that having an affair truly leads to finding the perfect love match. When in reality those men are just idiots that have no problem cheating on their wives. She is single and free to flirt and fall for whoever she likes. It’s up to them to shut it down right from the start. If she isn’t stopping after being told her attention isn’t wanted that would reflect bad on her but as for now it seems those men are all too happy to cheat. Sadly, it’s still the “other woman” that gets blamed. She is hardly forcing them to have an affair. Dominic West has been an idiotic prick for a long time now. Whenever you see him with his wife you have to wonder how she tolerates him. It seems he has to play the clown all the time and it feels he has a massive complex in regards to her. I am not surprised he cheated. But I wish his wife would get rid of him. She could do so much better.
You can’t cheat on your wife unless the other party is compliant. Did these men hold a gun to her head? She knew what she was doing so let’s not pretend she is a victim here. Both parties are equally to blame for poor choices.

Reactions: 32

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I think it’s sad that she is now all over in the tabloids as I truly admire her acting. But honestly, she might have just bad taste in men and is naive to believe that having an affair truly leads to finding the perfect love match. When in reality those men are just idiots that have no problem cheating on their wives. She is single and free to flirt and fall for whoever she likes. It’s up to them to shut it down right from the start. If she isn’t stopping after being told her attention isn’t wanted that would reflect bad on her but as for now it seems those men are all too happy to cheat. Sadly, it’s still the “other woman” that gets blamed. She is hardly forcing them to have an affair. Dominic West has been an idiotic prick for a long time now. Whenever you see him with his wife you have to wonder how she tolerates him. It seems he has to play the clown all the time and it feels he has a massive complex in regards to her. I am not surprised he cheated. But I wish his wife would get rid of him. She could do so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
The family can’t afford the castle and DW pays for the upkeep. If they don’t have him then they won’t be able to keep the castle.
Exactly.She needs him to pay for that fuckin castle.It is probably why he works so much.At this point,she needs him way more than he needs her.
Definition of first world problems: When ya gotta stay married to a cheating scummer so you can keep your castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ttll

It doesn't get much grimmer than a sex dungeon hosted by the ginger Chris Evans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
The body double could be for many reasons. Body doubles often help shoot scenes where the main actor/actress isn't on set to either set the scene or for retakes
This is completely off topic and totally irrelevant, but gives me the chance to 'out' my claim to fame. I used to work as an extra for many years, and was mates with Rowan Atkinsons hand double in Johnny English 😄

• Haha
  • Wow

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Apart from snorting a class A drug in a public park and getting with a married man old enough to be her dad she's not had a bad year. Mud doesn't stick with her. Why is she so untouchable no matter what she does?

• Wow

Great_Kate

VIP Member
You can’t cheat on your wife unless the other party is compliant. Did these men hold a gun to her head? She knew what she was doing so let’s not pretend she is a victim here. Both parties are equally to blame for poor choices.
True. Both choices are poor- but I would argue they are not equally bad. I just mean that she has no obligations to someone. Dominic does. He puts his family in jeopardy in a despicable way that will hurt not only his wife but also his children. I don’t think it’s good style to part of a cheating situation but she isn’t cheating on anyone. I just find it sad, that there will probably a few threads on Lily and very probably non on Dominic. Her involvement will taint her much more than whatever the men did. It sometimes seems being „the other woman“ is even worse as if she would be the one cheating.
I didn’t know about the other two. Even if those aren’t true- wow she seems to have appalling taste in men. And she is old enough to know that in most cases, an affair is not the way to a happy relationship. Especially if she made the experience before. Those pictures don’t look like a ONS hookup to get over the ex. Too public. It seems his reaction hurt her and she is ashamed. Let’s hope she learns from this.

Reactions: 21

Boobmarley

News out she’s been involved with ANOTHER married man and this time its caused a ten year marriage break down with two young children involved. Oh Lily what are you doing girl?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

LaraQ

VIP Member
I think his wife was totally fine with him getting some on the side as long as he was DISCREET about it.He was clearly not discreet this time,he humiliated her and the kids and that is probably what she is finding impossibe to forgive.

Reactions: 17

LaraQ

VIP Member
Imagine how their poor kids must feel watching all this unfold and seeing their parents make total tits of themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Vanillaco

VIP Member
News out she’s been involved with ANOTHER married man and this time its caused a ten year marriage break down with two young children involved. Oh Lily what are you doing girl?!
Shes either stupid or reckless, but both Armie Hammer and Dominic West are serial adulterers. They have caused hurt to their wives and children many times over.
There were rumours of Matt Smith cheating on her, but if, as it looks, she has no problem with cheating, I wonder whether they had an open relationship so it was just normalised for her or whether the blinds about him cheating were a cover just in case she got caught as she was the cheater. She has a wholesome image to protect and she's the money where her agents are concerned. It's very strange that she could do no wrong when they were together yet seems to have had a lobotomy since they split!

Apart from snorting a class A drug in a public park and getting with a married man old enough to be her dad she's not had a bad year. Mud doesn't stick with her. Why is she so untouchable no matter what she does?
I think she was no 1 on many casting lists before this. It remains to be seen how many shes on after!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

120clemon

Dominic and his wife pictured jogging. He’s making her run in walking boots too, poor love ;)
omg if there was ever a telltale sign that these 2 have never jogged together and it's all a photoop on top of him awkwardly telling her to keep up and their haggard running forms

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Moley1

Chatty Member
You are absolutely right on this. The men will always get away with more. Both Armie andv Dominic are the ' homewreckers' as by the looks of it, they have done this many times. Lily was just the one left holding the shit parcel at the end.
She has no obligation to anyones wife or children. Even so she should have considered her actions before she did it, and she clearly didn't. She just thought she wouldnt get caught. I agree it looks like a long ish affair not a ons. Why would you fly to Italy to get your bottom fondled and your neck nuzzled in front of mutual friends unless it was a longish term thing that your colleagues knew about already?
Shes now looking like shes trying damage control by making herself out to be an idiot, going on about how ' gullible' she is, and ' shamanic healing' sessions shes having. At 31 with an established career and life, she cant really get away with the 'Oh Im so silly Ill believe anything!' defence. The interview was done on the set of the thing she was doing with Dominic. So she has told a journalist that she is ' gullible' then gone back to a man who is apparently telling her his marriage is over without questioning it at all? A man shes known for 10 years? She is self aware enough to know she has a gullible streak yet hasnt forced herself not to be gullible to protect herself even if she doesn't care about her lovers wife and children.
Hmmm no obligation to anyone’s wives or children. How about the obligation of not breaking up a family? How about the obligation of standing by your sister and not giving a predatory male another opportunity to cheat on his wife? For these situations to arise it takes two people. If one person says no it doesn’t happen. Both are equally responsible.

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She certainly seems to get good roles, but I’m not impressed with all these pap shot antics. She comes across as smug tbh. She’s a good actress but there’s something not quite right.

clt1992

Chatty Member
Really like her but she’s not looking very good in the papers the last couple of days with Dominic West.. what on earth is going on?!

Reactions: 14

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Apparently it centres around the sex tape, that's the show. Pam has also said Tommy was abusive to her. I think it's bloody awful. They should have asked for permission, and the fact she hasn't agreed to it and it's still going ahead is off with me.
I suppose you hope that they do it with class, and to show how horrific it was but can't imagine it will accurate if they don't have Pam on board

There's a first time for everything and this is the first time I've agreed with Courtney Love. It's misogynistic, a huge invasion of privacy and I see absolutely no reason why this film would be made. I like Pamela Anderson, she's very pro animal rights and I think she's an amazing lady. It's horrible she is being exploited in this way and I'm shocked Lily James who is nowhere near as beautiful as Pamela Anderson would agree to this role.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I was just reading this in the mail;

"Catherine broke her silence on the scandal on Friday when she said: ‘We’re fine, thank you very much, yes we are. Things are OK between us. We don’t need any advice from anyone, thank you.’"

I don't know about any of you but I know what I mean when I say "fine" and "fine" is usually the furthest adjective away from the true description 🤔 😑

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She's not helping her image here really. I know it takes 2 to tango and women normally get most of the shame but does she really need to be getting involved with married men?! Seriously. There are lots of single people out there and she is in a social position where she could pull anyone she liked. I think it is a shame she is risking her acting like this, it's not a good look.