Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I hope the big break she is expecting just never ever happens. Apart from being a poor actress, she's truly an awful person to boot. No need for her to be clogging up screen time when there's a plethora of more talented, palatable and bankable actresses around.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, I hope the big break she is expecting just never ever happens. Apart from being a poor actress, she's truly an awful person to boot. No need for her to be clogging up screen time when there's a plethora of more talented, palatable and bankable actresses around.
The thing is, she must have been raking it in doing endless romcoms. She could have just plodded along doing that for a few years. Why has she suddenly started openly pursuing married men at work and calling the paps? It could of course be that shes always done it but it's been covered up until now and for some reason shes not being protected any more by crew.

Reactions: 3
The thing is, she must have been raking it in doing endless romcoms. She could have just plodded along doing that for a few years. Why has she suddenly started openly pursuing married men at work and calling the paps? It could of course be that shes always done it but it's been covered up until now and for some reason shes not being protected any more by crew.
Even though the rumours suggest the Dominic West thing has rumbled on for possibly years, it's all coincided with her splitting from Matt. You don't just 'become' that sort of person suddenly and in your early 30s... I think people 'knowing' she was with Matt long term has protected her from gossip. She's probably been cheating on him the whole time.

Reactions: 6
Even though the rumours suggest the Dominic West thing has rumbled on for possibly years, it's all coincided with her splitting from Matt. You don't just 'become' that sort of person suddenly and in your early 30s... I think people 'knowing' she was with Matt long term has protected her from gossip. She's probably been cheating on him the whole time.
There were some pictures of her and West from a photoshoot about 5 years ago where they were all over each other. He is 20 years older than her, married and has played her father in both of the projects theyve done together.It was an extremely inappropriate photoshoot, where she was going out of her way to be suggestive, saying things like ' ive been waiting for a date with Dominic for 5 years'. The man had been married for 5 years, and had a 2 year old and 3 other kids! Actors do this kind of actors together interview thing. They dont need to be all over each other to do it. Benedict Cumberbatch and Claire Foy did one recently. A really interesting conversation between two people with a huge amount of respect for each other. Classy and professional. In any case, if she get further embroiled in the Armie Hammer divorce, Dominic West will pale into insignificance. She sure can pick em!

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who felt like the thing with Dominic West was a definitely a long term affair? Either that or they're probably FWB. I reckon Catherine only did that photoshoot because her kids had to go to school the next day and she didn't want them being involved in it (although that made the situation much worse). I just don't get why Lily would want to get involved with Dom. Rosie HW and Jason Statham have the same age gap, but Dom is nowhere near Jason's level. Plus isn't she closer to Dom's eldest daughter in age?

Don't even get me started on the Armie Hammer thing.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who felt like the thing with Dominic West was a definitely a long term affair? Either that or they're probably FWB. I reckon Catherine only did that photoshoot because her kids had to go to school the next day and she didn't want them being involved in it (although that made the situation much worse). I just don't get why Lily would want to get involved with Dom. Rosie HW and Jason Statham have the same age gap, but Dom is nowhere near Jason's level. Plus isn't she closer to Dom's eldest daughter in age?

Don't even get me started on the Armie Hammer thing.
Nope. I think so too. You dont just casually book a plane ticket to Rome in the middle of a pandemic just on a whim. Also, their agent was sat there having lunch with them while they canoodled. You wouldnt do that in front of someone else unless you were an established couple and had been accepted by your peers as an established couple. The Armie Hammer thing is just yuk. Their messages must have been incendary if, after everything hes done, that was the last straw in their marriage.

Reactions: 10
LJ was probably relieved to see the back of 2020, not realising that the question she’d get in 2021 would be “so... did you have cannibal sex with Armie Hammer?”

(Not intending to make light of the women involved. I really hope they can get help and move on.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ok so this tit gets messier lmao

CE flew back to the UK to be specific Bath, while he had absolutely no business being there btw. This was after the London hotel papwalk nonesense. guess who was filming in Bath? Lily.

Also the Hotel that CE was staying in had followed both Lily & Chris and this was before people put 2 and 2 together. So nobody knew that was his hotel yet. He did an interview in his Bath hotel room and according to his stans was very snappy & looked annoyed as hell. They even said it was kinda disrespectful. He flew back within a few days. People were wondering why the hell he flew to the UK in the middle of a bleeping pandemic TWICE for less than a week. What’s the point?

When he was back in Boston, he liked every picture she posted. She posted a picture with Bath’s area code and he liked it immediately, within seconds.

And then two weeks later the story breaks that she was in Rome with DW.

He was liking every picture she posted after he came back from Bath and didn’t like her last one which she posted after the scandal. Must sting a little bit.

But people on another forum say it’s his own fault for simping over her. (He has some outdated views on women apparently) They say he’s dumb for flying across the world during a pandemic to date a girl he has never met before. Who just got out of a 5 year relationship.

This whole thing is messy as duck.

Also what the hell did she tell Chris Evans to make him fly across the globe. He definitely did NOT have work there at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There's going to be a LOT of fall out about Armie Hammer Horror so I'd be intrigued to see if James' name is much mentioned. You can wriggle out of certain sticky situations with good PR but an army of the best publicists in the world are going to struggle if you have a negative connection to someone whose name is as dirty as Armie's currently is.

Rebecca really was a mis step - critically panned *and* she ending up clapping cheeks with Hannibal Lector. Nightmare.

CE flew back to the UK to be specific Bath, while he had absolutely no business being there btw. This was after the London hotel papwalk nonesense. guess who was filming in Bath? Lily.

Also the Hotel that CE was staying in had followed both Lily & Chris and this was before people put 2 and 2 together. So nobody knew that was his hotel yet. He did an interview in his Bath hotel room and according to his stans was very snappy & looked annoyed as hell. They even said it was kinda disrespectful. He flew back within a few days. People were wondering why the hell he flew to the UK in the middle of a bleeping pandemic TWICE for less than a week. What’s the point?

When he was back in Boston, he liked every picture she posted. She posted a picture with Bath’s area code and he liked it immediately, within seconds.

He was liking every picture she posted after he came back from Bath and didn’t like her last one which she posted after the scandal. Must sting a little bit.

But people on another forum say it’s his own fault for simping over her. (He has some outdated views on women apparently) They say he’s dumb for flying across the world during a pandemic to date a girl he has never met before. Who just got out of a 5 year relationship.

Also what the hell did she tell Chris Evans to make him fly across the globe. He definitely did NOT have work there at all.
Hmmm.... I dunno, CE is always going on about how he loves his solitude etc and he's pretty much as left as can be. Can't imagine him overly simping OR having outdated ideas about women. I also feel like there'd be more gossip by now, as well. I can't think of many people in Hollywood (well, Armie aside lol) who have had as much exposure as CE in the past year. Surely there'd have been more digging?

Reactions: 2
He did a podcast with Jenny Slate and based on the people who listened he had very outdated views. Was saying things like he doesn’t like hair down there, and that a woman should shave down there. Jenny Slate luckily corrected him on that. And many other things that made them frown. Have not listened to the podcast tho.

Also a few years back he said that Salma Hayek is the woman you go to town with and Sandra Bullock is the one you bring home to see your mom. Very typical disgusting view that WOC are only for sleeping with and white women to marry and take home.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Was she not filming with Dominic West in Bath? It was also one of the first productions back after the first lockdown. They were super strict and apparently werent allowed to leave the hotel or see others, so wtf was Chris Evans doing there? Was he also in the same hotel? That is weird considering she buggered off with West weeks later!

Was she not filming with Dominic West in Bath? It was also the first production back after the pandemic. They were super strict and apparently werent allowed to leave the hotel or see others, so wtf was Chris Evans doing there? Was he also in the same hotel? That is weird considering she buggered off with West weeks later!
That’s what alot of people are confused at too, why the hell was he there for less than a week. I feel like he might’ve flew there to surprise her and was told he wasn’t allowed to enter their bubble since they were strict?

All I know is that that man had no business being in Bath at all.

I know his stans were making all these excuses saying he had to work. What work? That man has absolutely no work in the UK.

Reactions: 1
There's going to be a LOT of fall out about Armie Hammer Horror so I'd be intrigued to see if James' name is much mentioned. You can wriggle out of certain sticky situations with good PR but an army of the best publicists in the world are going to struggle if you have a negative connection to someone whose name is as dirty as Armie's currently is.

Rebecca really was a mis step - critically panned *and* she ending up clapping cheeks with Hannibal Lector. Nightmare.

Hmmm.... I dunno, CE is always going on about how he loves his solitude etc and he's pretty much as left as can be. Can't imagine him overly simping OR having outdated ideas about women. I also feel like there'd be more gossip by now, as well. I can't think of many people in Hollywood (well, Armie aside lol) who have had as much exposure as CE in the past year. Surely there'd have been more digging?
dont know There were people who were a bit hmmm about his politics website because he came across as someone who thought he knew what he was talking about but didnt, and that he only started it to look intellectual because Slate was quite political. He definitely flew to the UK at least once ( twice according to Rita) and not for any essential work that couldnt be done over Zoom, which sounds like hes just as entitled as any other celeb who does what they want but pretends they are following the rules. The press decide who they want to protect and who to expose.

That’s what alot of people are confused at too, why the hell was he there for less than a week. I feel like he might’ve flew there to surprise her and was told he wasn’t allowed to enter their bubble since they were strict?

I know his stans were making all these excuses saying he had to work. What work? That man has absolutely no work in the UK.
That sounds plausible if he did fly out to surprise her but then we're back to WTF is wrong with her that she turns down a single Chris Evans who illegally flew to another country for her to shag a 50 year old married douchebag? Commitment issues?
Also CE is friends with Sebastian Stan who shes doing that odd biopic of Pamela Andersons sex tape with. If her PR wants to manufacture a fake romance to save her rep and shes pissed off CE, he may not be open to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I don't know about the second trip to the UK but the first was definitely Little Shop related. There was a lot of industry chat about it at the time.

Regarding the second trip, I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about this at the time but if it was a surprise and she was busy shacked up with crusty old West.... wow, can you imagine LOL. That's a heavy handed rejection!

Whoever mentioned the podcast, I'll have a Google but if you can remember the source, let me know. I've met Chris Evans and thought he was cool, but obviously these people are performers... I also met Jenny Slate (separately) a couple of times circa TSLOP and it doesn't surprise me at all that she put him in his place!

don't know about the second trip to the UK but the first was definitely Little Shop related. There was a lot of industry chat about it at the time.
I know thats what was said, but he is an actor, not a casting director. He doesnt need to be doing screen tests at private parties or in hotel rooms in another country for a film that is being delayed, with someone who was a second choice for casting. He is also playing the dentist and I presume she was up for Audrey, yet the dentist treats Audrey terribly. The chemistry needs to be between Lily and Taron Egerton. It sounds like an excuse to me.

LSA looked this up and none of the already cast little shop actors were in London, and the director was at home in a completely different country because he did a few zoom interviews then. All the people involved were simply not in London.

So I highly doubt he was there for that. Also Scarlet is apparently back on for Audrey apparently.

LSA looked this up and none of the already cast little shop actors were in London, and the director was at home in a completely different country because he did a few zoom interviews then. All the people involved were simply not in London.

So I highly doubt he was there for that. Also Scarlet is apparently back on for Audrey apparently.
I think various delays made Scarlett available - she was first choice but initially wasn't available. I love Scarlett though, she's the best.

Reactions: 4
I think Chris Evans’ team did a good job with his image, literally everyone thinks the man’s a saint. That’s why everyone finds it so hard to believe that this man could’ve flown around the world to get some during a pandemic even tho he did... TWICE.

Maybe he really thought this could be something because she seemed so “sweet”? Her best and closest friends did play into all of it too, they started following him after the London fiasco. And he followed them back altho he had never met them. One of them also randomly commented on one of his posts. So maybe he really believed lmao?

To close it all off let’s just hope he gets it now, and stays his ass put in America. This is really embarrassing...

I remember Matt Smith being painted as a cheater and the reason why they broke up (definitely came from her team) but now it comes out that she was involved with Armie Hammer during their relationship. She was definitely still with Smith during the filming of Rebecca. So she’s most likely the cheater in all of this.

Reactions: 4
I think Chris Evans’ team did a good job with his image, literally everyone thinks the man’s a saint. That’s why everyone finds it so hard to believe that this man could’ve flown around the world to get some during a pandemic even tho he did... TWICE.

Maybe he really thought this could be something because she seemed so “sweet”? Her best and closest friends did play into all of it too, they started following him after the London fiasco. And he followed them back altho he had never met them. One of them also randomly commented on one of his posts. So maybe he really believed lmao?

To close it all off let’s just hope he gets it now, and stays his ass put in America. This is really embarrassing...

I remember Matt Smith being painted as a cheater and the reason why they broke up (definitely came from her team) but now it comes out that she was involved with Armie Hammer during their relationship. She was definitely still with Smith during the filming of Rebecca. So she’s most likely the cheater in all of this.
The Smith cheating rumours always struck me as a bit weird. I mean, it was things like openly kissing other women in broad daylight, yet no one thought to take a photo on their phone and earn £50 or whatever? Even when he was on The Crown? If the cheating rumours were from her and her team, that's a horrible betrayal.
He seems to have kept his head completely down this year. I've only seen him in some Doctor Who Charity quizzes my son wanted to watch. I dont know if hes seeing Claire Foy.
Unfortunately, as we've seen from Armie Hammer and Johnny Depp, pretty people get away with murder because people find them superficially attractive.

Off topic re: LJ, but a lot of Chris Evans fans genuinely irritate me a bit with the buying into his "good boy" reputation. They coddle him like he's a child. His image seemed to turn around a lot after he got cast as Cap in the MCU - allegedly one of his PR team told him to stop doing so many magazine spreads where he took his shirt off if he wanted to obtain more serious roles.

• Wow