Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really like her but she’s not looking very good in the papers the last couple of days with Dominic West.. what on earth is going on?!

Reactions: 14
Apart from snorting a class A drug in a public park and getting with a married man old enough to be her dad she's not had a bad year. Mud doesn't stick with her. Why is she so untouchable no matter what she does?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She certainly seems to get good roles, but I’m not impressed with all these pap shot antics. She comes across as smug tbh. She’s a good actress but there’s something not quite right.

Reactions: 15
News out she’s been involved with ANOTHER married man and this time its caused a ten year marriage break down with two young children involved. Oh Lily what are you doing girl?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
News out she’s been involved with ANOTHER married man and this time its caused a ten year marriage break down with two young children involved. Oh Lily what are you doing girl?!
I saw this she’s really not coming across very well at the moment!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think it’s sad that she is now all over in the tabloids as I truly admire her acting. But honestly, she might have just bad taste in men and is naive to believe that having an affair truly leads to finding the perfect love match. When in reality those men are just idiots that have no problem cheating on their wives. She is single and free to flirt and fall for whoever she likes. It’s up to them to shut it down right from the start. If she isn’t stopping after being told her attention isn’t wanted that would reflect bad on her but as for now it seems those men are all too happy to cheat. Sadly, it’s still the “other woman” that gets blamed. She is hardly forcing them to have an affair. Dominic West has been an idiotic prick for a long time now. Whenever you see him with his wife you have to wonder how she tolerates him. It seems he has to play the clown all the time and it feels he has a massive complex in regards to her. I am not surprised he cheated. But I wish his wife would get rid of him. She could do so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shes either stupid or reckless, but both Armie Hammer and Dominic West are serial adulterers. They have caused hurt to their wives and children many times over.
There were rumours of Matt Smith cheating on her, but if, as it looks, she has no problem with cheating, I wonder whether they had an open relationship so it was just normalised for her or whether the blinds about him cheating were a cover just in case she got caught as she was the cheater. She has a wholesome image to protect and she's the money where her agents are concerned. It's very strange that she could do no wrong when they were together yet seems to have had a lobotomy since they split!

Apart from snorting a class A drug in a public park and getting with a married man old enough to be her dad she's not had a bad year. Mud doesn't stick with her. Why is she so untouchable no matter what she does?
I think she was no 1 on many casting lists before this. It remains to be seen how many shes on after!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
AH has always struck me as quite a strange man. He seems to say a lot (especially about his sex life) for attention. I always thought Elizabeth had just got fed up with this.

Reactions: 4
She's not helping her image here really. I know it takes 2 to tango and women normally get most of the shame but does she really need to be getting involved with married men?! Seriously. There are lots of single people out there and she is in a social position where she could pull anyone she liked. I think it is a shame she is risking her acting like this, it's not a good look.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s sad that she is now all over in the tabloids as I truly admire her acting. But honestly, she might have just bad taste in men and is naive to believe that having an affair truly leads to finding the perfect love match. When in reality those men are just idiots that have no problem cheating on their wives. She is single and free to flirt and fall for whoever she likes. It’s up to them to shut it down right from the start. If she isn’t stopping after being told her attention isn’t wanted that would reflect bad on her but as for now it seems those men are all too happy to cheat. Sadly, it’s still the “other woman” that gets blamed. She is hardly forcing them to have an affair. Dominic West has been an idiotic prick for a long time now. Whenever you see him with his wife you have to wonder how she tolerates him. It seems he has to play the clown all the time and it feels he has a massive complex in regards to her. I am not surprised he cheated. But I wish his wife would get rid of him. She could do so much better.
You can’t cheat on your wife unless the other party is compliant. Did these men hold a gun to her head? She knew what she was doing so let’s not pretend she is a victim here. Both parties are equally to blame for poor choices.

Reactions: 32
I’m pretty sure the whole Chris Evans thing was just for PR! I follow a lot of long term savvy fans on tumblr of Chris and all of them were like ???? Cause it was really stupid of Chris to do something like this. The photographer that took all the pap pics of them (hotel and park) was the same one and Chris is normally pretty private about his love life and wouldn’t normally be caught publicly having ice cream in London park with a woman (and you can clearly see in the pics he knows the pap is there) unless he’s trying to promote something. It just seemed too random to be real lol!

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure the whole Chris Evans thing was just for PR! I follow a lot of long term savvy fans on tumblr of Chris and all of them were like ???? Cause it was really stupid of Chris to do something like this. The photographer that took all the pap pics of them (hotel and park) was the same one and Chris is normally pretty private about his love life and wouldn’t normally be caught publicly having ice cream in London park with a woman (and you can clearly see in the pics he knows the pap is there) unless he’s trying to promote something. It just seemed too random to be real lol!
Totally agree on this. Chris is very protective of his privacy. Something was definitely off!

Reactions: 6
Out of all the married men to have an affair with she chooses the most douch-ey ones out there? Armie?! Dominic?!

Reactions: 10
Totally agree on this. Chris is very protective of his privacy. Something was definitely off!
Yeah the whole thing was just bizarre! All very suspicious how it was just one specific pap taking all the pictures of them (how did he know where they were? 👀) and selling them to the DM! Deffo seemed like the whole thing was staged. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think I read that the staged ice cream shots were to make it look like a “thing” rather than a hook-up, seeing as we’re in a pandemic. And possibly to cover Chris Evans not quarantining when he came over here?

Having said all that, seeing what’s happened in Italy Lily doesn’t seem bothered by any of that so who knows?!

Reactions: 2