Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't believe that. Those tabloids write whatever they want.
She was photographed hanging about outside his hotel! What was she doing there? It's even more mad if she was just standing there getting her photo taken!

Reactions: 1
Despite my firm opinion that James is the acting equivalent of the colour taupe, I think she was possibly collateral damage in a jab at Dom West. Wasn’t it funny that within a week of wishing death upon Trump, paparazzi suddenly stumbled on West putting it about?

I’ve never been aware of Americans or right wing publications taking too kindly to an actor / entertainer (let alone a foreign one) being gobby like that towards a president, and the Daily Mail does like to sit on gossip to release at the most embarrassing time. All of the will they / won’t they between West and his wife has the smell of a humiliated wife who has no intention of leaving but wants her husband to suffer for his indiscretion.

I suspect James’ meh career will continue at the trajectory it has had for years. West‘s marriage is still intact, West or his wife doesn’t have the clout of the Gettys, and James isn’t as memorable as Sienna Miller was. The fact that she thought that the human aubergine Dominic West was a great way to gain clout makes me think that all the appropriately aged / wealthy / cooler actors passed her over.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I find so strange is, she was doing the absolute most during lockdown. Daily papwalks, snorting coke in the park, spreading rumours of Matt Smitt “‘cheating” with Claire Foye (which was debunked as it was her just being jealous of their friendship). And then she did the whole embarrassing, obvious papwalk with Chris Evans.

(I honestly think Chris Evans is all talk, he has claimed he is against everything he did with Lily in London. Always acting like he is above it... but yet there he was frolicking in park like some attention seeking dummy. The ones he “despises” so much... so I disagree with people on social media only coming for her and not for him regarding that.)

After all that she thought Matt would take her back... The reason I’m so confused is because why would anyone get back with their ex after all that? Maybe it’s just me lol.

The affair, is just so off-putting. I disagree with all the people trying to make it a feminist issue. Because it’s not. It takes two to tango. And she deserves to get dragged just as much as Dominic’s weird ass does. What they both did was wrong plain and simple. “I was naieve” ma’am you are 30 years old, if my 20 year old self can know not to go after married men then sure she can as well.

I know this all a bit harsh.

If this was all to shed her Cinderella image, like she said she wanted repeatedly. It didn’t work at all. It’s clear she is probably going through something and I hope she gets help for it, if it is the case...

Reactions: 9
Lily really,really wants to change her image doesn't she?.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That's going to be a fun watch :D I wonder how realistic it will be....
I could hardly pick an actress that looks less like Pamela Anderson !
I wonder how they will "enhance" her for the role

Lily really,really wants to change her image doesn't she?.
I find this so interesting because career wise she was doing well enough, had kind of cornered the 20 something nice british girl roles. So now she is trying to diversify into ?sexier, femme fatale roles which might really backfire. She is also missing a superhero franchise in her imdb but tbh at the moment she doesn't really haven't the fitness to pull that off. So many sexier dramatic (leading) roles then individual acclaim (as opposed to for the movie like in that Goldman Churchill film) to go from british a list to hollywood a list?

Reactions: 6
She will never be Hollywood a-list, I feel like she should let that go if those are her plans. Even Mamamia, Baby Driver & Cinderella couldn’t do that for her. And those were big movies. It would’ve happend ages ago, she’s not THAT impressive amongst Hollywood heavyweights...

Like another user said her career will remain on the same “meh” trajectory and that’s no matter what big american movie she does tbh.

Last edited:
I could hardly pick an actress that looks less like Pamela Anderson !
I wonder how they will "enhance" her for the role
Who on earth was banging on doors asking for a 10 part biopic of Pamrla Anderson to be made??!! It's a bizarre project and even more bizarre casting. At least she seems to still he getting work. She does an awful lot of work, and doesn't seem to be that selective.

I find this so interesting because career wise she was doing well enough, had kind of cornered the 20 something nice british girl roles. So now she is trying to diversify into ?sexier, femme fatale roles which might really backfire. She is also missing a superhero franchise in her imdb but tbh at the moment she doesn't really haven't the fitness to pull that off. So many sexier dramatic (leading) roles then individual acclaim (as opposed to for the movie like in that Goldman Churchill film) to go from british a list to hollywood a list?
I think at nearly 32 shes missed the boat on that, no matter how young she looks. Hollywood is still ageist when it comes to women, especially with all the young ( better) actresses coming up like Jodie Comer and Anya Taylor-Joy for example. She should have gone to live in LA after Cinderella if she wanted the Hollywood career. Not sure why she didnt. Maybe because she fell in love with Matt Smith? Hes too quirky looking for Hollywood so is doing well being a big fish in a little pond here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can see Sebastian Stan pulling off Tommy Lee - loves a sex scene and he is pretty good at playing nasty characters, even though his persona is pretty thoughtful and chill. Lily is very stiff/wooden which works for stuffy period characters but I think her not being the right look won't be her biggest problem playing Pam.

I can see Sebastian Stan pulling off Tommy Lee - loves a sex scene and he is pretty good at playing nasty characters, even though his persona is pretty thoughtful and chill. Lily is very stiff/wooden which works for stuffy period characters but I think her not being the right look won't be her biggest problem playing Pam.
I wonder if its some sort of 'cover' for a summer showmance? If it starts filming next year, a new 'romance' will deflect from any resurrection of the Dominic West thing when their TV drama is being publicised. Its very odd casting, unless they got them cheap with a showmance as part of the deal. I dont know much about him or his love life, but it would get him in the tabloids too.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if its some sort of 'cover' for a summer showmance? If it starts filming next year, a new 'romance' will deflect from any resurrection of the Dominic West thing when their TV drama is being publicised. Its very odd casting, unless they got them cheap with a showmance as part of the deal. I dont know much about him or his love life, but it would get him in the tabloids too.
Sebastian Stan has a girlfriend so I doubt it tbh...