Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no, “Lily is very sorry” just a “I slept with a married man and got dragged and it’s not fair”.

You still wrecked a marriage at the end of the day. And if she didn’t get caught she would’ve probably continued to see him. Actions have consequences. Find it very hard to feel sorry for her.

“She went through hell” and what about Armie’s wife and Dominic’s wife? Lily is a very selfish person in my opinion...
No I dont really feel sorry for her, and both of them have been dragged for this, but from thinking her PR was dreadful, this is a good narrative for her. She doesnt ever have to say sorry. She can go on the offensive. It also more or less confirms her and Matt Smith split because she didnt want to settle down, so nothing more dramatic than two people realising they were going in different directions, and she lived with him for several months after they split. So theres no reason for her to have gone on the rampage apart from she wanted to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Interestingly,even though it has been all but confirmed that Lily had an affair with Armie Hammer,his wife Elizabeth is still following her on Insta.

Reactions: 1
Interestingly,even though it has been all but confirmed that Lily had an affair with Armie Hammer,his wife Elizabeth is still following her on Insta.
I thought Elizabeth herself had confirmed the messages were from her. I wonder why she is still following her? Curiosity? House of Effie has outed her as one of Armie Hammers lovers on her insta, which it is not her place to do and a bit crappy
I think the 'rock chick' thing is something to do with her new role as Pamela Anderson. Shes trying to change her image. She may well be in another relationship, but he's single I presume, and she clearly can't be single, so good luck to her on that one!

Her PR should really sort her image asap. Not looking good
I think she wants this to be her new image, so its right on track!

Last edited:
Atleast she can still fly back to London when it eventually all fails lol. I think this is solely for the biopic & to be able to do more attention seeking in front of paps lol.

I do not get Lily James. Did anyone see The Dig? Halfway through a lovely film her character turns up and it’s all about her and her marriage and it ruined the film. I appreciate that’s the writer’s fault 🤣 but it just seemed to reflect the real Lily James at the moment, turning up everywhere and everyone else being like WTF are you doing?

Reactions: 3
I do not get Lily James. Did anyone see The Dig? Halfway through a lovely film her character turns up and it’s all about her and her marriage and it ruined the film. I appreciate that’s the writer’s fault 🤣 but it just seemed to reflect the real Lily James at the moment, turning up everywhere and everyone else being like WTF are you doing?
This is one of the reasons she annoys me! She is just the go to 'Who can we get to play some inconsequential love interest? I know, Lily James!' , I know its not her fault she gets offered parts, and shes done well out of it, so I dont blame her for taking the roles But Peggy Preston was an acclaimed excavator, and was instrumental in discovering the Sutton Hoo haul, as well as other discoveries in East Anglia. (I live nearby and have been to Sutton Hoo many times) yet Lily turned her into a dimwitted airhead more interested in getting a shag with some random bloke! She was terrible in Rebecca too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So, she's apparently just bought a house in London. Are the rumours that she's moving to LA false then?
It's a good idea to buy a house in London even if you do end up leaving to go somewhere else, because you'll just get priced out of the market. I thought she split with Matt Smith because she wanted to supercharge her career. I would have thought moving to LA would be the best way of doing that.

Hmmm no obligation to anyone’s wives or children. How about the obligation of not breaking up a family? How about the obligation of standing by your sister and not giving a predatory male another opportunity to cheat on his wife? For these situations to arise it takes two people. If one person says no it doesn’t happen. Both are equally responsible.
Sorry bu Dominic West is the only one responsible for breaking up his family.

Reactions: 6
Sorry bu Dominic West is the only one responsible for breaking up his family.
Agree. She wasn’t married - we don’t know what he told her was the situation with his wife. He was the one who cheated and broke his vows.
And she hasn’t broken up his family as per their own narrative they are very happily still married.

Reactions: 5
Agree. She wasn’t married - we don’t know what he told her was the situation with his wife. He was the one who cheated and broke his vows.
And she hasn’t broken up his family as per their own narrative they are very happily still married.
I wish women who have affairs with married men would just say this instead of waffling on about ' Oh he told me they were separated/staying for the kids/wife didn't understand him' guff. Just say 'Not my circus, not my monkeys- I fancied him and was horny, he was up for it. His family is his responsibility'. It makes them sound less stupid. To be fair to Lily James, she basically got her mates to say that!

Reactions: 4
I wish women who have affairs with married men would just say this instead of waffling on about ' Oh he told me they were separated/staying for the kids/wife didn't understand him' guff. Just say 'Not my circus, not my monkeys- I fancied him and was horny, he was up for it. His family is his responsibility'. It makes them sound less stupid. To be fair to Lily James, she basically got her mates to say that!
It's not her responsibility and the blame is mostly on the person that is married/in a relationship, and in some cases I'm sure the man hides that he has a wife/pretends it's over, but it's still a crap thing to do if you know someone has a partner

With women though they always seem to be blamed the most, when it should be the man with the wife that gets the most bad press

Reactions: 5