Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree on this. Chris is very protective of his privacy. Something was definitely off!
It reminded me of him going to Disney with Lily Collins a few years ago. So unlike him to be “papped” and seemingly the first and last of the relationship being reported.

Reactions: 2
Out of all the married men to have an affair with she chooses the most douch-ey ones out there? Armie?! Dominic?!
I think she must have 'ishoos'. Maybe some sort of commitment issues, and going for serial married cheaters almost guarantees no commitment. Either that or she likes the power.
I suspect Chris Evans agreed to the second pap shots to cover up a ons. Hes no angel. Apparently hes into bdsm.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I havent heard the ' apparently gay! Hes been through every actress in America, hasnt he? He has a sex dungeon according to some blinds!
I only heard the apparently gay on here somewhere, probably the secret celeb gossip thread.

I'd happily let him take me to his dungeon.

Reactions: 3
I only heard the apparently gay on here somewhere, probably the secret celeb gossip thread.

I'd happily let him take me to his dungeon.
Apparently the dungeon is ginger Chris Evans as it’s in the Epstein papers. Kind of makes sense with the Billie Piper marriage!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It doesn't get much grimmer than a sex dungeon hosted by the ginger Chris Evans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You can’t cheat on your wife unless the other party is compliant. Did these men hold a gun to her head? She knew what she was doing so let’s not pretend she is a victim here. Both parties are equally to blame for poor choices.
True. Both choices are poor- but I would argue they are not equally bad. I just mean that she has no obligations to someone. Dominic does. He puts his family in jeopardy in a despicable way that will hurt not only his wife but also his children. I don’t think it’s good style to part of a cheating situation but she isn’t cheating on anyone. I just find it sad, that there will probably a few threads on Lily and very probably non on Dominic. Her involvement will taint her much more than whatever the men did. It sometimes seems being „the other woman“ is even worse as if she would be the one cheating.
I didn’t know about the other two. Even if those aren’t true- wow she seems to have appalling taste in men. And she is old enough to know that in most cases, an affair is not the way to a happy relationship. Especially if she made the experience before. Those pictures don’t look like a ONS hookup to get over the ex. Too public. It seems his reaction hurt her and she is ashamed. Let’s hope she learns from this.

Reactions: 21
True. Both choices are poor- but I would argue they are not equally bad. I just mean that she has no obligations to someone. Dominic does. He puts his family in jeopardy in a despicable way that will hurt not only his wife but also his children. I don’t think it’s good style to part of a cheating situation but she isn’t cheating on anyone. I just find it sad, that there will probably a few threads on Lily and very probably non on Dominic. Her involvement will taint her much more than whatever the men did. It sometimes seems being „the other woman“ is even worse as if she would be the one cheating.
I didn’t know about the other two. Even if those aren’t true- wow she seems to have appalling taste in men. And she is old enough to know that in most cases, an affair is not the way to a happy relationship. Especially if she made the experience before. Those pictures don’t look like a ONS hookup to get over the ex. Too public. It seems his reaction hurt her and she is ashamed. Let’s hope she learns from this.
You are absolutely right on this. The men will always get away with more. Both Armie andv Dominic are the ' homewreckers' as by the looks of it, they have done this many times. Lily was just the one left holding the tit parcel at the end.
She has no obligation to anyones wife or children. Even so she should have considered her actions before she did it, and she clearly didn't. She just thought she wouldnt get caught. I agree it looks like a long ish affair not a ons. Why would you fly to Italy to get your bottom fondled and your neck nuzzled in front of mutual friends unless it was a longish term thing that your colleagues knew about already?
Shes now looking like shes trying damage control by making herself out to be an idiot, going on about how ' gullible' she is, and ' shamanic healing' sessions shes having. At 31 with an established career and life, she cant really get away with the 'Oh Im so silly Ill believe anything!' defence. The interview was done on the set of the thing she was doing with Dominic. So she has told a journalist that she is ' gullible' then gone back to a man who is apparently telling her his marriage is over without questioning it at all? A man shes known for 10 years? She is self aware enough to know she has a gullible streak yet hasnt forced herself not to be gullible to protect herself even if she doesn't care about her lovers wife and children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I agree the men always seem to get away with the shame side of it. However, career wise if she wants to be respected by her peers she should certainly not be “the other woman” again, date someone single ffs. She gets offered a lot of roles but you’d get to a point where women won’t want their partners to star opposite her, knowing what has happened on numerous occasions before. She needs to just sort her issues out and seek a lovely single person so that no one else needs to be humiliated.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she is trying to spice up her beige image by shagging her leading men, Jolie-style.

Does she have siblings? Because she may be one coke and BDSM bender away from an incestuous make out session on a a red carpet someplace.

But somehow, despite her reported activity this year, she is still so very boring and plain. Unlike Sienna Miller, her career might escape unscathed because she is so nondescript.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I agree the men always seem to get away with the shame side of it. However, career wise if she wants to be respected by her peers she should certainly not be “the other woman” again, date someone single ffs. She gets offered a lot of roles but you’d get to a point where women won’t want their partners to star opposite her, knowing what has happened on numerous occasions before. She needs to just sort her issues out and seek a lovely single person so that no one else needs to be humiliated.
Hopefully shes learnt a harsh lesson. She maybe needs some actual proper counselling if its true that she was flirting with Armie Hammer and a few months later started an affair with DW, especially in between a to and fro with Matt Smith and a quickie with Chris Evans. Sounds like someone with some issues around self control, or someone needing validation from men. She also probably needs to stay away from men for a while, single or not and work out who she wants to be.

Reactions: 4
You are absolutely right on this. The men will always get away with more. Both Armie andv Dominic are the ' homewreckers' as by the looks of it, they have done this many times. Lily was just the one left holding the tit parcel at the end.
She has no obligation to anyones wife or children. Even so she should have considered her actions before she did it, and she clearly didn't. She just thought she wouldnt get caught. I agree it looks like a long ish affair not a ons. Why would you fly to Italy to get your bottom fondled and your neck nuzzled in front of mutual friends unless it was a longish term thing that your colleagues knew about already?
Shes now looking like shes trying damage control by making herself out to be an idiot, going on about how ' gullible' she is, and ' shamanic healing' sessions shes having. At 31 with an established career and life, she cant really get away with the 'Oh Im so silly Ill believe anything!' defence. The interview was done on the set of the thing she was doing with Dominic. So she has told a journalist that she is ' gullible' then gone back to a man who is apparently telling her his marriage is over without questioning it at all? A man shes known for 10 years? She is self aware enough to know she has a gullible streak yet hasnt forced herself not to be gullible to protect herself even if she doesn't care about her lovers wife and children.
Hmmm no obligation to anyone’s wives or children. How about the obligation of not breaking up a family? How about the obligation of standing by your sister and not giving a predatory male another opportunity to cheat on his wife? For these situations to arise it takes two people. If one person says no it doesn’t happen. Both are equally responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hmmm no obligation to anyone’s wives or children. How about the obligation of not breaking up a family? How about the obligation of standing by your sister and not giving a predatory male another opportunity to cheat on his wife? For these situations to arise it takes two people. If one person says no it doesn’t happen. Both are equally responsible.
No I do agree with you. I just meant she hasnt taken vows. She should if she was a decent person not go there. Marriages go through ups and downs all the time. Just because someone is going through a rough patch doesnt mean the marriage is irreparable if both parties put the effort in.If you, as a single person decide to tell yourself that someones marriage is unhappy so you can sleep with them, of course you are contributing to that bad patch turning into a permanent situation, causing harm to children and families. Once the trust is gone, it's hard to patch up. Hammers marriage by the looks of it was rocky but West doesn't look like he had any desire to end his marriage at all. If anything, he looks desperate to stay married.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly, I am not at all into this deflecting from the non-married person and saying only the married person said their vows and broke them.
No, people who go knowingly after married people and people who are in relationships are the worst.

I hate people who see it as a sport to go after others who are married or in relationships, for validation, the thrill and "winning" over the spouse. People like that need to seek therapy and I suspect that like Sienna Miller, Lily is such a person.

To me, always and forever, the spouse and the "other person" are equally to blame.

What struck me in the Armie Hammer article was that Lily apparently went head-on after Armie, no shame whatsoever. Be that bold when you're both single, but going like that after a married man? Wtf!

What also struck me was when it said that even though his wife and kids were in England because of him, he didn't go to see them for several weekends, which was "normal". Why weren't they staying in the same city/town and how is it normal to be in a foreign place for your spouse and your spouse doesn't come home?

Didn't know that Armie was a serial adulterer, though the "not coming home for weekends" being "normal" hints at that imo. Why did his wife then leave him now over Lily? Last straw?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Watched the Rebecca film on Netflix today. Not overly impressed with the storyline.

The way she kept opening her mouth everytime Maxim leant in towards her or hugged her/touched her etc got so distracting we almost started a drinking game over it.

She reminds me facially of Zoe Crammond and/or the Trivago advert woman.

Reactions: 7