Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, though people are flawed and so some people will be insecure around people who have form for a pattern of behaviour, and people in the 'biz might now have an influence on her career depending on how they feel about the situation. Some people are a lot more upset and wary about this kind of behaviour, and some people simply don't care. Of course in an ideal world no-one should care what she does apart from the spouse at home. However, she (and the men of course) have done this a few times now and have been caught by the paps, so people will talk, and the paps will always be interested in catching her out again, unfortunately. They tend to fixate on certain celebs and follow them again and again.

In all, I think Dominic is behaving tragically, and I hope Lily can let this blow over and carry on acting.

Yes, you're right, people WILL judge and look at what happened to Sienna Miller as someone mentioned up thread (she however has had a career renaissance of late so once the dust settles, things usually get forgotten/glossed over).

Dominic is indeed behaving tragically, a classic case of mid-life crisis. He has been quoted in the past advocating men having affairs and that women should overlook them (I'm paraphrasing somewhat but this was the gist). He sounds like an absolute prat behaving like a dog on heat and sticking his wick in which ever pretty, willing young thing he can find.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I think part of the issue is her ' good girl' image. Even though she is 31, she is still playing sweet innocent girlfriend parts. If her image is no longer sweet and innocent she may not get those parts anymore, but maybe at her age she wants to move away from that anyway. It may do her a favour in the long run, if shes good enough to show a bit more range, she could move on to more interesting roles than ' eye candy'

Yes, you're right, people WILL judge and look at what happened to Sienna Miller as someone mentioned up thread (she however has had a career renaissance of late so once the dust settles, things usually get forgotten/glossed over).

Dominic is indeed behaving tragically, a classic case of mid-life crisis. He has been quoted in the past advocating men having affairs and that women should overlook them (I'm paraphrasing somewhat but this was the gist). He sounds like an absolute prat behaving like a dog on heat and sticking his wick in which ever pretty, willing young thing he can find.
He did behave like a dog on heat, now hes clinging onto his marriage for dear life and doing cringey photoshoots to convince everyone that his marriage is fiiine!

Reactions: 5
I feel like every other day there's an article saying his wife is leaving, then the next day they're both like 'no we're fine'. :rolleyes:

I don't think this is the first time he's had an affair though. There was some quotes from past interviews where he seemed to think women 'overreact' to affairs and that he was basically entitled to have them. Seems like a smug posh prick.

Lily on the other hand...I think she's really messed up her reputation with this. She had quite a 'good/sweet girl-next-door' image before. I'm just not really sure what either of them were thinking - especially doing it so publicly? Not to mention its kind of creepy how he's played her dad in two different things.

Reactions: 10
Imagine how awkward it would be if they were watching TV as a family with the kids and cinderella came on or any of her other movies. Or a trailer for a movie. Awkward!
I say anything with lily james in it is banned.

Imagine the wife and him watching TV and lily comes on screen, and she says to him, oh its your girlfriend 😂

He should not be dragging his wife around for photo ops. He is the scumbag that cheated.
She should be dragging him by the ear.

I definitely think he would have cheated before and given his views on affairs.
He was allowed to as long as it was discreet but this time he was caught very publicly and its making a show and fool of his wife.

Urgh I definitely think Cinderella is banned in the West house!
I definitely think he is a serial cheater. That smug look on his face and the way he just drove home from the airport and straight back to his wife in the same clothes says he knew she would take him back. Lily has known him for 10 years and has been in the industry for a long time. I cant believe she hadn't heard rumours of affairs. I dont know what on earth she was thinking, but it's going to be awkward promoting their film or even sharing an agent now, I would have thought.

I'm convinced that they're only staying together is for financial reasons. I know both are well off, but I think that castle is hers (or well, her families), and they almost sold it off at some point (guessing they couldn't afford it anymore) before they turned it into a commercial property.

Reactions: 4
I was just reading this in the mail;

"Catherine broke her silence on the scandal on Friday when she said: ‘We’re fine, thank you very much, yes we are. Things are OK between us. We don’t need any advice from anyone, thank you.’"

I don't know about any of you but I know what I mean when I say "fine" and "fine" is usually the furthest adjective away from the true description 🤔 😑

Reactions: 13
I would say it's absolutely not fine. She has to say this and try to put on a front, it's definitely not fine.

If they had an agreement he could see and sleep with other women as long as she doesn't find out. He's been disrespecting her for years. Should never have agreed upon this. Its just allowing him to disrespect her every time. No matter if she knows. Shouldn't allow that. Kicked him to the kerb a long time ago.

The way he says women should be more tolerable of affairs. Why get married in the first place if you just want to sleep around with everyone. It's total disrespect to his wife.

He's a bleeping loser 😂 can't stand cheaters

Reactions: 9
I'm convinced that they're only staying together is for financial reasons. I know both are well off, but I think that castle is hers (or well, her families), and they almost sold it off at some point (guessing they couldn't afford it anymore) before they turned it into a commercial property.
The family can’t afford the castle and DW pays for the upkeep. If they don’t have him then they won’t be able to keep the castle.

Reactions: 8
The family can’t afford the castle and DW pays for the upkeep. If they don’t have him then they won’t be able to keep the castle.
Exactly.She needs him to pay for that fuckin castle.It is probably why he works so much.At this point,she needs him way more than he needs her.

Reactions: 3
Exactly.She needs him to pay for that fuckin castle.It is probably why he works so much.At this point,she needs him way more than he needs her.
Definition of first world problems: When ya gotta stay married to a cheating scummer so you can keep your castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think thats true, and both he and and she know it. The mystery is why Lily James, who could surely have any man, has decided to have an affair with him! Hes hardly a mystery to her. They have the same agent. Wouldn't the agent have at least said to her ' watch out, he's a serial adulterer? And the Armie Hammer situation, which his wife seems to have more or less confirmed? Why split with your long-term partner to pursue your career only to trash it months later?

Reactions: 6
Watched the Rebecca film on Netflix today. Not overly impressed with the storyline.

The way she kept opening her mouth everytime Maxim leant in towards her or hugged her/touched her etc got so distracting we almost started a drinking game over it.

She reminds me facially of Zoe Crammond and/or the Trivago advert woman.
She does that

She always does that. Even in red carpet pics etc., she has her lips slightly parted and her eyes kind of narrowed. I think it's meant to look sexy.

Reactions: 4
She has been on a roll! Making most of 2020!!! Who said a pandemic was going to slow her down from having some fun this year?! 🤡

-Lily dealing with “hay fever”.
-Late night hook-up w/ Chris Evans.
-Getaway in Italy w/ Dominic
-Last minute packing in the airport before heading home.
There is a story in The Mirror that she wants to get back with Matt Smith. I wonder if that will happen? It may save her bacon. Bit of a shame for him though if hes being used as a human shield to protect her reputation!

Reactions: 1
There is a story in The Mirror that she wants to get back with Matt Smith. I wonder if that will happen? It may save her bacon. Bit of a shame for him though if hes being used as a human shield to protect her reputation!
All her recent behaviour seems to indicate that the Matt Smith split has hit her hard. She was so low-key when she was with him which is why all these shenanigans with married men seem so out of character. I've heard a few different stories about the reasons for their split. One is that he cheated on her with Claire Foy. Another is that he wanted to get married and she didn't. And then there's the story I read (can't remember where; could have been deuxmoi) that said he cheated on her repeatedly throughout their relationship. If that's the case then she's well rid. Although, she should also stay well away from Dominic West!

All her recent behaviour seems to indicate that the Matt Smith split has hit her hard. She was so low-key when she was with him which is why all these shenanigans with married men seem so out of character. I've heard a few different stories about the reasons for their split. One is that he cheated on her with Claire Foy. Another is that he wanted to get married and she didn't. And then there's the story I read (can't remember where; could have been deuxmoi) that said he cheated on her repeatedly throughout their relationship. If that's the case then she's well rid. Although, she should also stay well away from Dominic West!
There were blinds on cdan about him cheating that were so weird though! Like he picked up women in Nandos- a place awash with people, yet no one took a photo to sell to the tabloids? Or he had sex with Claire Foy in the lobby at the Golden Globes, with people walking round them, but would 2 professional actors up for awards do that in full view? They just sounded made up. They could have had an open relationship, because she also has a reputation for sleeping with co stars, and not just Hammer and West. I agree she seems messed up as a result of their split so maybe she needs to just stay away from men for a while rather than going over old ground.

There were blinds on cdan about him cheating that were so weird though! Like he picked up women in Nandos- a place awash with people, yet no one took a photo to sell to the tabloids? Or he had sex with Claire Foy in the lobby at the Golden Globes, with people walking round them, but would 2 professional actors up for awards do that in full view? They just sounded made up. They could have had an open relationship, because she also has a reputation for sleeping with co stars, and not just Hammer and West. I agree she seems messed up as a result of their split so maybe she needs to just stay away from men for a while rather than going over old ground.
Some blinds are purely outrageous fiction and some sites are worse in that department than others.

LOL! No way did that happen at the Golden Globes?!! That definitely sounds made up! I never really thought there was any truth to the Claire Foy rumours, other than they were perhaps closer than Lily was comfortable with, but who knows with these actors. I never really paid much attention until Lily started giving great gossip! I never even knew she had a reputation for sleeping with co-stars other than Hammer and West. Who else?

LOL! No way did that happen at the Golden Globes?!! That definitely sounds made up! I never really thought there was any truth to the Claire Foy rumours, other than they were perhaps closer than Lily was comfortable with, but who knows with these actors. I never really paid much attention until Lily started giving great gossip! I never even knew she had a reputation for sleeping with co-stars other than Hammer and West. Who else?
There were rumours about Josh Dylan from Mamma Mia. I didnt know about others, but loads of different comments on Mailonline saying she sleeps with co stars and it's well known. They could all be trolls though. I only really know about a small pool of actors because I hardly know anyone mentioned on the blind gossip sites, so the few I do manage to guess really stick out 😄

Reactions: 1
They need his money to keep the castle talking of that. Did anyone see the articles about his mother in law. I haven't read them just seen the headlines and pictures.
"Dominic west's mother in law pays glowing tribute amid rumours" and "Dominic west's mother in law calls him 'darling' in gushing tribute.

They definitely need his money for the castle 😂 What about her daughter.? She should be her first concern. The cheating scoundrel.
They need his money they make that obvious with these articles.

Reactions: 2