Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita.

VIP Member
Honestly, I hope the big break she is expecting just never ever happens. Apart from being a poor actress, she's truly an awful person to boot. No need for her to be clogging up screen time when there's a plethora of more talented, palatable and bankable actresses around.

Reactions: 12

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Those two have some of the worst staged paparazzi photos that I’ve ever seen 🙈
Why even bother?! Just lay low ffs! Its like he has such an overinflated sense of his own importance he thinks every story about him has to be couteracted by him dragging his wife out for a photoshoot! If I was his wife, Id be giftwrapping him and sending him to Lilys front door. The probable look of horror on her face would be revenge enough 😁

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
At first I thought this was another Ewan McGregor situation, where he remained pretty much discreet with all his cheating over the years, until he 'caught feelings,' and decided he wanted out of his marriage. Now, though, with these cringeworthy photo ops, I don't know what's going on.

All I can say is they should have gone for a nice country walk instead of that awkward run!

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
I get what you are saying but I was thinking of the spouses of people who might work with her in the future - some might surely be a bit wary. Men definitely need to feel the heat too. I'm not saying her career should suffer, but I'm saying it might, because she is getting a bit of a reputation.
Isn this what happened to Sienna Miller. She had that affair with Balthazar Getty and it basically eviscerated her career. His wife worked in the industry and a lot of friends in it too. It’s begun to recover but if def had an effect. Although maybe the fashion designer wife of an oil heir has more clout than Dom’s wife.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
She had been doing papwalks the entire pandemic, so she definitely knew they were there lol. I’d say she definitely called them, maybe he was or wasn’t in on it. But my gut tells me he wasn’t because when he was back like another user said he quickly said he was single, even tho the interview didn’t even ask...

But the park date was obviously staged, both knew that one pap would be there because their teams called him.

Anyway it looked dumb as hell lol...
It does look dumb as hell. Why would you even do it? I think she was either trying to make Dominic West jealous/get him to leave his wife for her, or she is desperate to change her image and /or break Hollywood and decided to take advice from Tom Hiddleston's PR agency 😄

• Haha

Traazers

VIP Member
I think his wife was totally fine with him getting some on the side as long as he was DISCREET about it.He was clearly not discreet this time,he humiliated her and the kids and that is probably what she is finding impossibe to forgive.
Yeah I think this is the case. Would also explain why it's taken her a while to tell people (if the "sources" are genuine, of course) - I'd assume he gaslit her and said 'you've never had an issue with it before' and she's thought about it and realised he's a shit.

Reactions: 11

Vanillaco

VIP Member
True. Both choices are poor- but I would argue they are not equally bad. I just mean that she has no obligations to someone. Dominic does. He puts his family in jeopardy in a despicable way that will hurt not only his wife but also his children. I don’t think it’s good style to part of a cheating situation but she isn’t cheating on anyone. I just find it sad, that there will probably a few threads on Lily and very probably non on Dominic. Her involvement will taint her much more than whatever the men did. It sometimes seems being „the other woman“ is even worse as if she would be the one cheating.
I didn’t know about the other two. Even if those aren’t true- wow she seems to have appalling taste in men. And she is old enough to know that in most cases, an affair is not the way to a happy relationship. Especially if she made the experience before. Those pictures don’t look like a ONS hookup to get over the ex. Too public. It seems his reaction hurt her and she is ashamed. Let’s hope she learns from this.
You are absolutely right on this. The men will always get away with more. Both Armie andv Dominic are the ' homewreckers' as by the looks of it, they have done this many times. Lily was just the one left holding the shit parcel at the end.
She has no obligation to anyones wife or children. Even so she should have considered her actions before she did it, and she clearly didn't. She just thought she wouldnt get caught. I agree it looks like a long ish affair not a ons. Why would you fly to Italy to get your bottom fondled and your neck nuzzled in front of mutual friends unless it was a longish term thing that your colleagues knew about already?
Shes now looking like shes trying damage control by making herself out to be an idiot, going on about how ' gullible' she is, and ' shamanic healing' sessions shes having. At 31 with an established career and life, she cant really get away with the 'Oh Im so silly Ill believe anything!' defence. The interview was done on the set of the thing she was doing with Dominic. So she has told a journalist that she is ' gullible' then gone back to a man who is apparently telling her his marriage is over without questioning it at all? A man shes known for 10 years? She is self aware enough to know she has a gullible streak yet hasnt forced herself not to be gullible to protect herself even if she doesn't care about her lovers wife and children.

• Heart

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure the whole Chris Evans thing was just for PR! I follow a lot of long term savvy fans on tumblr of Chris and all of them were like ???? Cause it was really stupid of Chris to do something like this. The photographer that took all the pap pics of them (hotel and park) was the same one and Chris is normally pretty private about his love life and wouldn’t normally be caught publicly having ice cream in London park with a woman (and you can clearly see in the pics he knows the pap is there) unless he’s trying to promote something. It just seemed too random to be real lol!

Vanillaco

VIP Member
No I think this was all designed to make Matt Smith jealous...

There was an article recently (which her team probably put out) saying she misses Matt and still loves him.

You have to remember that after the whole Chris Evans hookup (and BEFORE the Dominic West thing), she still went back to Matt wanting to fix things. But he didn’t want to I think because she went straight to Dominic.

I think Matt Smith might be officially done with her and that might be the reason why she was doing all these dumb things. Maybe just very heartbroken, in that case I recommend therapy. Not homewrecking, snorting coke in the park and staging dates with a celeb.
Re the Smith break up, I think it was about him wanting children and her not, or not being ready. He was going on about how much he wanted children on his Desert Island Discs and at that point she started saying she wasn't sure about marriage and no comment when asked about children. I've left someone before because they didnt want children and it's the worst thing ever because the love hasnt died, but you just have to go. You can't even blame anyone because both choices are valid. It makes sense to me that that was the thing they couldnt get past because you really can't get past it without risking one person or the other being resentful and miserable in the future. It also explains why shes been going for married men who already have children.

Reactions: 10

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Out of all the married men to have an affair with she chooses the most douch-ey ones out there? Armie?! Dominic?!

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
His wife deserves better.

I actually think Lily is probably horrified that he may be about to leave his wife and family, I doubt she expected it given all of her recent dalliances, especially not with a bloke old enough to be her father, but perhaps if she has to deal with all the fall out that comes with having an affair she may grow up and learn a thing or 2.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
They need his money to keep the castle talking of that. Did anyone see the articles about his mother in law. I haven't read them just seen the headlines and pictures.
"Dominic west's mother in law pays glowing tribute amid rumours" and "Dominic west's mother in law calls him 'darling' in gushing tribute.

They definitely need his money for the castle 😂 What about her daughter.? She should be her first concern. The cheating scoundrel.
They need his money they make that obvious with these articles.
Fancy your mother saying that after your husband has humiliated you! Poor woman is trapped and he knows it.

• Sad

Vanillaco

VIP Member
No I think this was all designed to make Matt Smith jealous...

There was an article recently (which her team probably put out) saying she misses Matt and still loves him.

You have to remember that after the whole Chris Evans hookup (and BEFORE the Dominic West thing), she still went back to Matt wanting to fix things. But he didn’t want to I think because she went straight to Dominic.

I think Matt Smith might be officially done with her and that might be the reason why she was doing all these dumb things. Maybe just very heartbroken, in that case I recommend therapy. Not homewrecking, snorting coke in the park and staging dates with a celeb.
See, there were lots of stories insisting Matt Smith and her lived together, but I used to live in North London and from pap shots and some zoom things they did, they were living in different places. They may have started out in the same place, but she moved to Primrose Hill at some point. She has known West for 10 years. I wouldnt be surprised if she was seeing him on and off for a lot longer than anyone thought and the rumours about them getting back together and the Chris Evan's pics were her PR desperately trying to distract the press from her affair with West. She was also in a covid bubble with West from just after the Evan's pictures to when she was seen with him in Rome. The Pursuit of Love was the first thing to go back I think. The director was on Radio 4 talking about it. They werent allowed home for 3 months, so the second Smith rumours cant have been true. And who splits with someone you've lived with for 5 years, then books a plane ticket the next day to go on holiday with a married man, and your agent doesn't bat an eyelid? And why do I know so much about these people ?😄

• Haha

Disneydoubts

She trained in guildhall because her father was. Lily James is a nepotism baby, she has managed to get where she is because she was born into it. Your opinion may be that she's a good actress, I find her not that good and quite limited but I would love her to smash this tbh because i feel like she's being wrongly criticised by the media all the time for her love life.

kalechips

VIP Member
Potentially such a story has never been more topical. Just look at the frequency with which videos and photos like that are stolen currently. If this show explores the impact that can have on a life, then yes this is a story which should be told.
Wouldn't it be hypocritical of them to make a movie about the impact that it's had on Pam Anderson when Pam Anderson herself doesn't want it to be made? They're just trying to capitalize on her trauma but masquerading it like it's some woke commentary on what happened. It seems disrespectful to me.

Mayday

VIP Member
I feel like every other day there's an article saying his wife is leaving, then the next day they're both like 'no we're fine'. :rolleyes:

I don't think this is the first time he's had an affair though. There was some quotes from past interviews where he seemed to think women 'overreact' to affairs and that he was basically entitled to have them. Seems like a smug posh prick.

Lily on the other hand...I think she's really messed up her reputation with this. She had quite a 'good/sweet girl-next-door' image before. I'm just not really sure what either of them were thinking - especially doing it so publicly? Not to mention its kind of creepy how he's played her dad in two different things.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Am I the only one who felt like the thing with Dominic West was a definitely a long term affair? Either that or they're probably FWB. I reckon Catherine only did that photoshoot because her kids had to go to school the next day and she didn't want them being involved in it (although that made the situation much worse). I just don't get why Lily would want to get involved with Dom. Rosie HW and Jason Statham have the same age gap, but Dom is nowhere near Jason's level. Plus isn't she closer to Dom's eldest daughter in age?

Don't even get me started on the Armie Hammer thing.
Nope. I think so too. You dont just casually book a plane ticket to Rome in the middle of a pandemic just on a whim. Also, their agent was sat there having lunch with them while they canoodled. You wouldnt do that in front of someone else unless you were an established couple and had been accepted by your peers as an established couple. The Armie Hammer thing is just yuk. Their messages must have been incendary if, after everything hes done, that was the last straw in their marriage.

Off topic re: LJ, but a lot of Chris Evans fans genuinely irritate me a bit with the buying into his "good boy" reputation. They coddle him like he's a child. His image seemed to turn around a lot after he got cast as Cap in the MCU - allegedly one of his PR team told him to stop doing so many magazine spreads where he took his shirt off if he wanted to obtain more serious roles.
He has been so messily drunk so many times, blurting out dumb stuff. The man was literally saying he likes fucking girls in the butt on I think it was Jimmy Fallon, it was the whispergame. So clearly drunk as hell. Licked a man’s face on the premiere of a marvel movie. And was drinking his bodyweight during an Avengers presstour, Mark Ruffalo filmed him and I got such second hand embarrassment. They want me to believe this man is a saint? He’s actually messy as hell.

Jenny Slate did expose him as a typical dudebro in her book (without naming him) and I definitely believe it. She also massively hinted at him being her worst boyfriend ever in one of her standups after they broke up. And said in a podcast/video that her ex-boyfriend never let her express her emotions (Chris is her only ex-boyfriend, before him she was married she said nothing but sweet things about her ex-husband)

It sounds rude but him not getting those type of roles has nothing to do with taking his shirt off I hope they know that... He’s a big actor because of Marvel but his acting outside of Marvel never blew away. He will never be considered for roles that Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt or Leonardo Dicaprio get even if he keeps his shirt on...

• Wow

thatstupidcat

I wonder if she is trying to spice up her beige image by shagging her leading men, Jolie-style.

Does she have siblings? Because she may be one coke and BDSM bender away from an incestuous make out session on a a red carpet someplace.

But somehow, despite her reported activity this year, she is still so very boring and plain. Unlike Sienna Miller, her career might escape unscathed because she is so nondescript.

• Wow
  • Haha
He did a podcast with Jenny Slate and based on the people who listened he had very outdated views. Was saying things like he doesn’t like hair down there, and that a woman should shave down there. Jenny Slate luckily corrected him on that. And many other things that made them frown. Have not listened to the podcast tho.

Also a few years back he said that Salma Hayek is the woman you go to town with and Sandra Bullock is the one you bring home to see your mom. Very typical disgusting view that WOC are only for sleeping with and white women to marry and take home.

• Angry
  • Wow