Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't get much grimmer than a sex dungeon hosted by the ginger Chris Evans
Bleirgh who would even go into a sex dungeon with ginger Chris Evans? They'd have to be coked up to the eyeballs 🤮

hate people who see it as a sport to go after others who are married or in relationships, for validation, the thrill and "winning" over the spouse. People like that need to seek therapy and I suspect that like Sienna Miller, Lily is such a person.
There was a comment under the article you refer to from someone who claims to know a lot about Lily, saying she went after her ex when he was in a relationship.
If that article is true it sounds really bad, as if she needs to prove that she can get any man she wants.
Re the timing. California divorce law states that you get more if you've been married for over 10 years
He is claiming they split in January which would be less than 10 years and she is claiming it was later, after the 10 years so maybe she was just biding her time.

Watched the Rebecca film on Netflix today. Not overly impressed with the storyline.

The way she kept opening her mouth everytime Maxim leant in towards her or hugged her/touched her etc got so distracting we almost started a drinking game over it.

She reminds me facially of Zoe Crammond and/or the Trivago advert woman.
Yes they must have saved all their chemistry for off set because there was none on set at all 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly, I am not at all into this deflecting from the non-married person and saying only the married person said their vows and broke them.
No, people who go knowingly after married people and people who are in relationships are the worst.

I hate people who see it as a sport to go after others who are married or in relationships, for validation, the thrill and "winning" over the spouse. People like that need to seek therapy and I suspect that like Sienna Miller, Lily is such a person.

To me, always and forever, the spouse and the "other person" are equally to blame.

What struck me in the Armie Hammer article was that Lily apparently went head-on after Armie, no shame whatsoever. Be that bold when you're both single, but going like that after a married man? Wtf!

What also struck me was when it said that even though his wife and kids were in England because of him, he didn't go to see them for several weekends, which was "normal". Why weren't they staying in the same city/town and how is it normal to be in a foreign place for your spouse and your spouse doesn't come home?

Didn't know that Armie was a serial adulterer, though the "not coming home for weekends" being "normal" hints at that imo. Why did his wife then leave him now over Lily? Last straw?
The Fail may report she chased him, but he has more to loose with an expensive divorce and child custody battle so would be surprised if his PR team fed this story to turn the tables and blame her.

Reactions: 1
The Fail may report she chased him, but he has more to loose with an expensive divorce and child custody battle so would be surprised if his PR team fed this story to turn the tables and blame her.
Why would his pr team even bring her into it though? The wife knew about the texts already, but with no name attached you cant prove an affair, just flirty texts. With a name you can do further investigations. Shed get more if they divorce on the grounds of his adultery I presume than if it was just a breakdown in the marriage. There was a blind saying Lilys lawyers had written to all the tabloid press warning them not to print anything about her and Armie, then the day after they did just that. Either the blind isnt true ( but it was very specific and named names) or the tabloids are challenging her to do something. They only do that if they are confident of further dirt or that the story was true and she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Reactions: 1
Why would his pr team even bring her into it though? The wife knew about the texts already, but with no name attached you cant prove an affair, just flirty texts. With a name you can do further investigations. Shed get more if they divorce on the grounds of his adultery I presume than if it was just a breakdown in the marriage. There was a blind saying Lilys lawyers had written to all the tabloid press warning them not to print anything about her and Armie, then the day after they did just that. Either the blind isnt true ( but it was very specific and named names) or the tabloids are challenging her to do something. They only do that if they are confident of further dirt or that the story was true and she doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Not saying the story isn’t true, but the way the stories are being ran is that she’s the bleep and the front of all the stories and as usual the married men have far less of a grilling by the press.

Clearly she has some issues, no denying that!

Reactions: 2
Not saying the story isn’t true, but the way the stories are being ran is that she’s the bleep and the front of all the stories and as usual the married men have far less of a grilling by the press.

Clearly she has some issues, no denying that!
Oh yes of course she's getting the most heat. Shes a woman. Her stories are getting the most clicks, partly because she is the one with a film out. Unfortunately her story is now a tabloid cash cow. They won't stop milking it until people stop clicking and commenting and she stops generating revenue for them. They will drag it all up again when Pursuit of Love comes out and if Dominic's wife files for divorce and throughout the Armie Hammer divorce. Doednt matter really if its true or not at this stage for Lilys career and reputation.

Now she isn't sticking to the tier rules by meeting indoors with someone from another household who she doesn't live with and clearly won't be in her bubble. It's been a shocking year for her ever since she was snorting coke in a public park. It looks like she's going off the rails so maybe it was being with Matt Smith that was keeping her sane as a good influence on her.

Reactions: 7

Now she isn't sticking to the tier rules by meeting indoors with someone from another household who she doesn't live with and clearly won't be in her bubble. It's been a shocking year for her ever since she was snorting coke in a public park. It looks like she's going off the rails so maybe it was being with Matt Smith that was keeping her sane as a good influence on her.
When they split there were rumours it was because he wanted a family and she didnt, so it's possible he was trying to get her to settle down and she wasnt ready, so shes relishing her freedom a bit too much. Re the meeting, it sounds a bit of a stupid thing to do. They could have met somewhere far more private than that restaurant, which is quite well known. Someone has taken very clear pictures of them!

Reactions: 5
When they split there were rumours it was because he wanted a family and she didnt, so it's possible he was trying to get her to settle down and she wasnt ready, so shes relishing her freedom a bit too much. Re the meeting, it sounds a bit of a stupid thing to do. They could have met somewhere far more private than that restaurant, which is quite well known. Someone has taken very clear pictures of them!
I think she needs to calm down a bit and spend lockdown actually in lockdown. She’s only going to harm her own reputation. Yes women get the most heat when they go off the rails but acting wise she’s been doing loads of high profile stuff but it could come tumbling down if she carries on with these antics.

I think she needs to calm down a bit and spend lockdown actually in lockdown. She’s only going to harm her own reputation. Yes women get the most heat when they go off the rails but acting wise she’s been doing loads of high profile stuff but it could come tumbling down if she carries on with these antics.
Yes she needs to steer clear of romantic relationships and maybe get a bit of therapy ( from an actual qualified therapist not a shamanic healer 😁) Its not just The affairs but the drinking out of bottles and God knows what else in the park, the random going home with different men and phoning the paps for publicity. It smacks of someone losing their way especially since its literally just been over the past year!

Sort of off topic, but did she really snort coke while in the park in broad daylight?? I could just be really naive (and out of the loop), but what if she was just touching her nose, and the paparazzi snapped the "right" photo at the "right" time? ...but yeah, 2020 doesn't look good on Lily, that's for sure.

His wife deserves better.

I actually think Lily is probably horrified that he may be about to leave his wife and family, I doubt she expected it given all of her recent dalliances, especially not with a bloke old enough to be her father, but perhaps if she has to deal with all the fall out that comes with having an affair she may grow up and learn a thing or 2.

Reactions: 10

I actually think Lily is probably horrified that he may be about to leave his wife and family, I doubt she expected it given all of her recent dalliances, especially not with a bloke old enough to be her father, but perhaps if she has to deal with all the fall out that comes with having an affair she may grow up and learn a thing or 2.
All I can ever think about is Mamma Mia with all this going on. Her singing and dancing with Bill on the boat, before cutting back to Harry on the dock all sad.

"Men are the toys in the game that you play, when you get tired you throw them away"

12056.jpeg

• Haha
If her 2020 new year's resolution was to become a well-known homewrecker, I think she's doing all right. (Needless to say, it's first and foremost the person in a relationship that's a crappy person, but still.)

I think his wife was totally fine with him getting some on the side as long as he was DISCREET about it.He was clearly not discreet this time,he humiliated her and the kids and that is probably what she is finding impossibe to forgive.

Reactions: 17
I think his wife was totally fine with him getting some on the side as long as he was DISCREET about it.He was clearly not discreet this time,he humiliated her and the kids and that is probably what she is finding impossibe to forgive.
Yeah I think this is the case. Would also explain why it's taken her a while to tell people (if the "sources" are genuine, of course) - I'd assume he gaslit her and said 'you've never had an issue with it before' and she's thought about it and realised he's a tit.

Reactions: 11

That was my thought too, she probably didn't expect him to leave his marriage 😮

Yeah I think this is the case. Would also explain why it's taken her a while to tell people (if the "sources" are genuine, of course) - I'd assume he gaslit her and said 'you've never had an issue with it before' and she's thought about it and realised he's a tit.
Yes I don't think this is his first rodeo on the cheating front. The ' he has feelings for Lily' is probably more ' my wife is sick of me and has run back to Ireland so Im going to style this out as falling in love and hope Lily takes me in'.

Yeah I would have thought that too. What would she want with a 51 year old dad of 5? But it sounds like shes not afraid of calling the paps, so she could have called them in Rome to force his hand as it looks like a longish affair. Then shes pictured with Dominic Cooper, and days later Dominic Wests marriage is over because he has feelings for her?

Yes I don't think this is his first rodeo on the cheating front. The ' he has feelings for Lily' is probably more ' my wife is sick of me and has run back to Ireland so Im going to style this out as falling in love and hope Lily takes me in'.

Yeah I would have thought that too. What would she want with a 51 year old dad of 5? But it sounds like shes not afraid of calling the paps, so she could have called them in Rome to force his hand as it looks like a longish affair. Then shes pictured with Dominic Cooper, and days later Dominic Wests marriage is over because he has feelings for her?
It makes his handwritten 'our marriage is fine' note look a bit embarrassing now. He comes off looking pathetic here really, imo.

I think she may have some issues... Her dad died when she was young (19 I think) and I can't help but wonder if that somehow plays a part.

• Wow
Reactions: 4