Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I take it Kieran shut Lil up moaning by finally agreeing to her demands to spend more time and money on the renovations. He probably let her book an expensive holiday for the summer too!! Cause I reckon that’s what the arguments were all about. She couldn’t get her own way!

Reactions: 6

losingmymindagain

I don't but it literally takes five minutes. Give the kids their breakfast and make them while they're eating
Same, I sort the kids breakfasts and then do the lunchboxes whilst they’re eating, takes me 15 mins tops and that’s including chopping fruit, putting houmous in pots, or prepping a salad for the teen etc. Idk why she makes such a fucking fuss cos when I’ve seen her do their lunches it’s literally a load of processed packaged shite that she’s throwing into lunchboxes.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think Hallie’s talking / vocabulary for her age is great & she also seems quite “grown up” in some ways (I’m putting that down to having older siblings)
which makes the dummy & the bottle seem even worse. She’s the same age as my daughter & I just can’t get my head around Lil not preparing her in any way for starting school !! She documented how hard it was for Isla, you’d think she’d learn her lesson!!

sodit

VIP Member
If it’s Isla, hasn’t she just been forced to move schools after the Easter holidays - so a bit of attitude and an adjustment period is surely par for the course!

ced60

Why does she thinking she's doing an M&S advert when she does a cooking reel? Her voice goes through me
I knew it reminded me of something - this is exactly what it is - "this is not just any cooking video this is a Lil and Life cooking video!" She will be doing voice overs next !!!

• Haha

losingmymindagain

How? HOW is she getting these ad/gifts? I’ve just looked up that spa as it does look lovely and it is £££! I mean honestly, what does she actually bring to Insta? Why is she given all this stuff! Ffs.

Reactions: 5

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
I'm sure she said a few months ago they couldn't afford the work. I know builders often do it themselves and sneakily use leftovers from other projects they've done. It's just amazing in these times they can easily afford work probably totally 100k with one earner, 3 kids and a mortgage.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Hallie seems a bright little thing so it’s just Lil being unable to hack the literal couple of nights that she’ll be a bit unsettled without the dummy. I did laugh the other day when her eldest decided their living room table was so disgusting that she would clean it!! While lil laid on the sofa watching. Lazy cow. She’s either laughing at them or shouting. She’s needing those girls up

You know what really pisses me off 😑 She’s just had a weekend away & she’s clearly on the train on the way home spamming with the #aff links. Got to earn that cash back that she’s spent this weekend !!
I was thinking the exact same. They are all greedy fuckers and it really pisses me off that people are stupid enough to click on links and not realise these beggars are making money from every click 🤬🤬

I don’t understand how she is an influencer… is it the cooking? I checked her out after meeting her in IRL and she’s a very plain, pretty frumpy person. Never really smiles, doesn’t talk to anyone. Kind of hunched

AdApathy

VIP Member
Same, I sort the kids breakfasts and then do the lunchboxes whilst they’re eating, takes me 15 mins tops and that’s including chopping fruit, putting houmous in pots, or prepping a salad for the teen etc. Idk why she makes such a fucking fuss cos when I’ve seen her do their lunches it’s literally a load of processed packaged shite that she’s throwing into lunchboxes.
I send my kids in with a flask of hot food quite often. I'm surprised super chef Lil doesn't do the same!

• Haha