Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
She regularly talks about how much they have/are arguing and how it’s been the worst few months of their relationship. She’s been saying the same for around 3 years.
Longer than three years, Hallie is coming up 4 and things weren’t rosey long before she came along.

Reactions: 7
I'm late to the party on this but the way she spoke about Kieron possibly breaking his leg was disgusting. What a vile human she is.

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she is an influencer… is it the cooking? I checked her out after meeting her in IRL and she’s a very plain, pretty frumpy person. Never really smiles, doesn’t talk to anyone. Kind of hunched
I’ve seen her in the wild too. The younger two are absolutely feral.
---
I honestly try and not judge but Lillie is one of the worst parents I have ever come across, from a far you probably wouldn’t notice but the more of her private life that she shares the more I feel so deeply sad for those girls. Lillie needs to start saving for their fucking therapy now coz Jesus Christ they are gonna need it
‘Ferapy’

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
“So many fings I’m learning” is how not to be a crabbit c**t to your kids one of them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I think I would find life difficult if I had 3 healthy children, a partner who works extremely hard so I can have a nice home and so I didn’t have to, beauty treatments at least once a week, regular gym sessions, weekends away with said children or just with friends.

Oh wait…
😂 she’s a hero isn’t she

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Sat on the train platform with the dummy stuck in her gob. Is that to keep her quiet? At nearly four years old dummies should not even be leaving the house. If you must use them for comfort at bedtime so be it. Why is she taking photos with it and posting them. Weird!

Summer2011

Chatty Member
It’s always to fit her narrative. I’m interested to know if she thinks the way she yells and screams at her kids is normal? She goes on about her eating issues and her mental health, growing up - she’s absolutely repeated the cycle 3x over those poor kids.

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Lil has always struggled with Isla, since she was a baby. I think she didn’t bond with her to start and this has effected Isla’s behaviour.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I haven't spoke about Lil in ages but just watching her stories now...wow I have to speak up.

She is ridiculous. Another baby? In that relationship, in that building site?! How stupid can she be.

She doesn't want another child she wants a distraction. Let's be honest, she has got away with "working from home" because she has always had a little one at home with her for the past 10 years.

Come September, she will have 1 high schooler and 2 primary school kids. No excuse to have to be home. SAHM is a tough job, but she moans about it. She hates getting them up and ready for the school run. She is a joke.

All she wants to do is pop to the gym, go on gifted spa dates or film Hallie in Tesco for an ad. She is shitting herself with what to do come September.
So why doesn’t she just do that. She must make an income from social media. Just carry on with that and looking after the kids she has got without another baby. I get the need to prioritise yourself but you get more time to do that as they get older. No judgement from me for being a SAHM with a side hustle. She’s got a good life. In my opinion her mental health would benefit from actually moving her life on it just want want want all the time

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She doesn’t realise how lucky she is at all. I get depression can hit anybody, no matter how much money you have or your lifestyle. But seriously, understand your luck Lil.

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
Perplexed to how they have built a very swanky outhouse and are now planning to build a two story wraparound ext when their house cost 3/4 of a million. Is being an influencer still that lucrative??!??

Catlady1

VIP Member
My wee one has ASD, he’s non verbal and delayed in many areas ie not toilet trained and he’s 4. BUT I always get a great sense of achievement when I think he doesn’t have a dummy anymore, gave it up no issue whatsoever. I don’t often get to gloat
When you’re a parent of a child with a neurodiversity you spend a lot of time feeling like a failure if they don’t meet the targets society expects. Then you see parents like Lil who are not even ashamed that their perfectly normal developing child sucks on a dummy when it’s just their own parental laziness and who have no problem admitting to screaming and shouting at their children for behaving like children do on the morning which could be alleviated by being a bit more organised. She doesn’t know how lucky she is. Try feeling the shame of being stared at because your eight year old is having a tantrum when they just don’t understand the situation Lil.

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
She was much more bearable back then especially when she was working.
definitely - there was once a time I actually really liked Lillie and someone I enjoyed following, and I genuinely follow no one coz I hate them all 🤣but her decline in the last few years has been terrible

InstaLurk

VIP Member
What is wrong with her though? Why is she so miserable? Nothing bad has happened. She lives a charmed life of treatments, gym, weekends away with girls, cooking which she loves and no stress. What is actually wrong with her? What imaginary problems is she offloading in therapy? ‘Ohh this week has been a LOT’…[proceeds to talk about normal family life]

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
That outfit with the lips is horrible. The skirt is too short and too tight. I mean wear what you want but surely you’d see her fandango if she even moved. She has abysmal taste in clothes.
It looks like it’s covered in a load of vaginas!

• Haha