Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Why does she thinking she's doing an M&S advert when she does a cooking reel? Her voice goes through me

Reactions: 7

Catlady1

VIP Member
The trouble with the constant facials is she never looks any better. Her face has the look of a lumpy potato. I’m not going to apologise because she shares her daughters life on line and her husbands struggles. All meanwhile living a three quarters of a million pound house that is being renovated to her standards!

• Haha

georgijane

Chatty Member
Has she mentioned couples therapy before? I can’t remember if she’s said it or not?
If she hasn’t then they need to and if they’re still the same after therapy they need to call it a day.
There’s tension in the house is when me and my husband fall out for an hour… imagine week long tension in a house with the girls. It must be horrible. There’s no shame in splitting up with someone. It must truly be a misrable house.

Chrissy2228

Literally thinking the same. Absolutely nothing wrong with her. Where are the boundaries ? All you have done today is try on those hideous Birkenstocks
Useless excuse for a parent

Catlady1

VIP Member
In my opinion Lil fuels the negative opinion lots of uneducated people have about mental health problems. Privilege and having a bit of dosh does not stop anybody having depression or anxiety. But watching her it’s hard to see where her mental health issues come from. On the surface she has a charmed life. Plenty of time and money to indulge herself. I still stick to my opinion that Kieran gives into her every whim because he is guilty after going on benders. I mean its not a good atmosphere to bring children up in is it?

Catlady1

VIP Member
That outfit with the lips is horrible. The skirt is too short and too tight. I mean wear what you want but surely you’d see her fandango if she even moved. She has abysmal taste in clothes.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Yesterday for Lil. The one day every six months when her hair looks nice!! It’s a trip to the hairdressers for our hard done by insta mum bore who literally does not have a minute to herself. Afterwards she’s off home to drag out another “recipe” that’s involves mini eggs!! Will it go viral this year??? Is the rest of the world as bored with a mini egg recipe as we all are bored of our Lil? Let’s wait and see!!

cill2019

VIP Member
Doesn’t she have pet health insurance. Responsible pet owners do don’t they? The amount she spends on beauty treatments she could afford it. Beauty treatments that do not make her look any different??
Nobody gifted it so she’s not prepared to pay for it

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Imagine if one of her children posted on their large social media platform about Lil having “anger issues” how would that make her feel, yet she’s done it and she’s the one person you would think is there to protect her children!! She’s absolutely shameful!!!

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
For someone who has alot of time to herself and a lot of different, relaxing treatments…. Why is she so grumpy all of the time.

• Heart

Woodoo

Chatty Member
Looks like Abbie is off school again.. Lil is just absolutely pathetic as a human, she literally cannot function. She can’t even do the basic stuff like get her kids to school. Disgrace!