Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
It’s hardly a shock why she’s so angry and playing up is it now? She’s bloody thick if she doesn’t know why it’s happening.

Reactions: 8

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It just all sounds so toxic for all involved… what’s the point? A rough patch maybe but it’s been a rough five years and it seems to be getting worse at a point where the girls really need positive relationships modelled to them.

cill2019

VIP Member
This is what pisses me off when they say they make “pennies” from the aff links when people pull them up on it. Well if it’s “pennies” then uncover the label then! Sure you won’t miss a few pennies Lil

ohdoris

VIP Member
You know what really pisses me off 😑 She’s just had a weekend away & she’s clearly on the train on the way home spamming with the #aff links. Got to earn that cash back that she’s spent this weekend !!

Summer2011

Chatty Member
She did say though that she’s sick of nothing changing so got to be that he’s relapsed
He’s probably sick of nothing changing with her and I wouldn’t be surprised if the kids and dog think it too. I’ve never known someone be so in their own way.

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
The irony of Lil being the only person in the world who doesn’t like the ending of the new Bluey episode… Maybe because you have no qualms about uprooting and unsettling your children Lil? That you’re incapable of seeing how fortunate your life is? How your old house was perfectly fine for your family, and that your girls were settled there?
Oh how I laughed seeing her story this morning.
She’s so fucking dense and self absorbed, it’s beyond belief.
I've seen people on Bluey groups saying they are disappointed that the Heeler family don't move in the end, because they're gearing up for a house move and now their children think they might get to stay and they don't know how to explain it to their children. I find it weird expecting a TV show to parent for you.

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
I could be absolutely wrong but I also took it as Isla. Shes alluded more than once to Isla having issues and it’s usually Isla she’s talking shit about. I just get the impression of Abbey being a wee sensitive soul
My heart breaks for all of them except the twats that these poor children have to call their parents.

I agree... things have probably gone up the swanee with K again. The levels of toxicity are not healthy for those kids. I'm sure I've said on here before, it's quite clear she has very serious mental health issues and no amount of cosmetics tweaks, hair extensions 'to make her feel better' etc etc etc is going to fix it. I suspect the youngest one was a bit of a band aid baby... and she goes to school in September so Lil will be as free as a bird all day every day during the week (unlike many other women who have no choice but to actually work!) But there will be excuse after excuse after excuse... and I doubt she will never take any responsibility because her self-awareness is completely lacking, and she will continue to blame K - when she is also part of the problem. I despair.

AdApathy

VIP Member
She also just used to fuck off for baths during the day and let Abbie watch her. Remember when Isla took scissors to the dogs hair while lil was soaking herself?

I hate to say it but Isla is a product of Lil’s lazy parenting, lack of boundaries and own unhappiness. She was lucky that Abbie was so introspective and chilled but she’s parented Isla the same way but hasn’t done anything differently for her personality which is clearly very different to Abbie’s. I feel heart sorry for all the girls, none of them look bad they’re obviously just struggling with their environment but Lil would never think it’s anything she needs to change. Maybe she should actually get a real therapist rather than someone that’s became a mate who seems to tell her what she wants to hear.
I reckon Lil's transition to "full time influencer" probably has something to do with it too. Abbie managed to have most of her younger years without being used for content, unlike Isla and Hallie.

I must admit, I did jokingly wonder if part of Lil's desire to have another kid was because her kids are too old to do Johnson's adverts lmao. Not that we need to see any more pictures of them in the bath.

Chrissy2228

God she’s awful
Moan moan moan
Just boundaries, stop laughing when they misbehave, make sure they go to school when they pretend they are ill. Stop being such a twat!!!!

Catlady1

VIP Member
My daughter used to say she wanted to go into care like Tracey Beaker because it looked like more fun than living with us!! She is now grown up and of course she knows now that in reality that is not true!! They are stories Lil. It’s your job as their parent to instill resilience and confidence in your daughters. Shouting at them all the time letting them see you spending days crying is not doing that. Adult life is hard. You can’t lurch from one crisis to the next. Believe me it messes other people up.

• Haha

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Just came here to ask if she’s ever late for an appointment for herself !!
Nope. She’s always on time for her spa days, gym sessions, Botox & hair apps and can always be arsed to cook for herself. It’s just when she has to do anything for anyone else that she can’t be arsed.

She's just an awful human being. If she had a real job in the real world, perhaps she would have something to scream about on a morning, instead shes just lazy and disorganised. And your eyes look shit Lil, give it a rest.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
If it’s Isla, hasn’t she just been forced to move schools after the Easter holidays - so a bit of attitude and an adjustment period is surely par for the course!
I think both the girls have moved schools once (maybe even twice) since they started school. I don’t think it helps moving homes and living in a building site essentially. I know Isla really didn’t want to leave the last house from what I can remember. I’ve followed her since 2017 maybe? They’ve been in three different houses in that time and they’ve all been remodelled to be sold to move on to the next.

I can’t imagine what it’s like having to sleep in random rooms for weeks/months with the whole family while building work is getting done since the moment the youngest two were born. It’s so disruptive and there is no stability. I wonder if not really having anywhere to call ‘home’ could be fucking with their little minds as well as Lil’s behaviour as a mother. They might be wondering when their life will be disrupted again by another move.