Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
I find it absolutely unbelievable that this woman was moaning just a few weeks ago about the precious little time she gets to herself. In the last couple of weeks alone she's had a girls weekend away, a trip to the theatre, several meals out, gym quite a lot and countless beauty treatments. And she still moans!!! She's not got a clue. I class myself as very lucky to have a lot of family help with my kids and stuff but I mostly use it to work!!! And I do get nights out etc but this would be like 6m to a years worth. Not to mention how she's affording it. Jeez.
I find it really bizarre brands choose to work with someone that sucks the life out of things.

Reactions: 10

Nosymum

VIP Member
No wonder one of the girls are struggling imagine what they are seeing at home with that much tension and anger between parents. Lil always moany about her ‘awful’ life. Hope she pays for therapy for daughter as happily as she pays for it for herself.

Reactions: 10

georgijane

Chatty Member
I’m sure when she’s telling the therapist that she screamed and shouted at her kids in the morning the therapist will ask why and what is her response to that? I woke up late, didn’t do pack lunches, didn’t get the uniform out, didn’t take breakfast stuff out etc etc. How can she not see it’s her? She’s the adult. I bet those kids wonder what they’ve done wrong half the time.

Reactions: 9

ohdoris

VIP Member
Hallie and that damn dummy… she’s SUCH a lazy parent!
That child will be starting full time school in 3 months & Lil is talking about her napping in the day & lets her have her dummy all the time. They are both in for a hard time come September.

• Sad
  • Wow

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
When my house is a mess I feel anxious. I hate an untidy or cluttered house. I can’t imagine living like that constantly! The kids will definitely feel the effects.

• Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
Reel exploiting your child getting dressed which you are trying to also use to show you are a great mum despite admitting to shouting and screaming at them on a regular basis. Leave off showing your youngest daughter in a towel and her undies then you might look better Lil.

• Wow

mojo-jojo

Looks like it could be a Mean Girls weekend away - Lil, Emma and Carowhine!
The holy trinity of Instahun bores. I do not understand how any of these three can make a living out of “influencing”. There is not a single aspirational thing about them. Dull, dull, dull.

Amazing how she can't get up or prepare lunches but she gets herself to numerous beauty appointments a week

cill2019

VIP Member
What’s really sad is she said one of the girls hates confrontation and is very sensitive, can you imagine what that house is like growing up in for that poor child!
I honestly wouldn’t put it past them to have another band aid baby

• Sad

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Looks like it could be a Mean Girls weekend away - Lil, Emma and Carowhine!

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
The Isla sweetheart video, is that for us that said its her that's an angry child? Is that Lillie saying its not her?

cill2019

VIP Member
She’s actually awful. “Such an open book on here” ie I like to whinge and moan about him and the kids online and he doesn’t want me to. Shocker that!!! I’ve said before can you imagine if the instahuns husbands started a page slagging them off, there would be all out war!

Reactions: 8

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
Why do all her girls hair always look so dirty and tatty, always hanging around them, never looks brushed,even if it was just tied up out of their way would be a start never mind hair bands clips etc she’s such a lazy cow
You’d think she would look after the girls hair considering the state of hers.

cill2019

VIP Member
My wee one has ASD, he’s non verbal and delayed in many areas ie not toilet trained and he’s 4. BUT I always get a great sense of achievement when I think he doesn’t have a dummy anymore, gave it up no issue whatsoever. I don’t often get to gloat

• Heart

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I thought it wouldn’t be long before she posted about Jacqueline Wilson bringing out a new book. Anyone that grew up when we did read them, the nostalgia. However lil has always come on stories slating them, that she’d never let her children read them, that they made her mental health worse as a child. But she’s looking forward to this one, as an adult 😑 sums lil perfectly. She’s got one foot in the past always, and one so far ahead in her future she’s finding life unbearable.