lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And brush the poor kids hair
All of their hairs could do with brushing. I get it, I have a daughter that had pretty curly hair when younger and she was terrified of having it brushed. It was a daily chore, I hated it. But we got through it, she’s now a teenager and it’s straightened within an inch of its life 😂

Reactions: 3
This is just my opinion and it is the opinion of someone who has never had anything injected into their face but she looked better with the eye filler. Seem lots on influencers jumping on the trend of having stuff dissolved after they influenced young people into having a load of stuff done. Wish influencing would end.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she got her filler dissolved? She really needed it and looks worse without it of course

She’s a salty witch today. If she’s that depressed she needs to go back to the doctor and/or see a better therapist.

Reactions: 8
The person she’s complaining about has a point though, sometimes seeing how other people have it can really put things into perspective. I’m not saying it’s the right approach for everyone but by her own admission she has a relatively easy life compared with other people

Reactions: 9
IMG_0838.png

Once again, she’s completely missed the bleeping point. The setraline clearly isn’t working, go back to the doctors!! I think K’s reaction tells you, that you do have plenty of time to yourself.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she ever stops to think if K feels appreciated for all he does. I wonder if she ever thinks how her moods & whinging affect her kids, their feelings, behaviour & mental health ?

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2722077
Once again, she’s completely missed the bleeping point. The setraline clearly isn’t working, go back to the doctors!! I think K’s reaction tells you, that you do have plenty of time to yourself.
Yep - kids are at school and Hallie is at nursery some days, she doesn’t have a job, goes to the gym, goes to “therapy”, goes for Botox, brows, hair extensions, facials etc, has days with her friends and weekends away at home and abroad more regularly than most mums, gets out a walk in the fresh air with her dog for hours a day and has a husband doing a renovation at her every whim and she ponces about filming herself making lunch and accepting freebies.

The commenter is right - if she had perspective about real problems in the world other than she hates her family because they interfere with her ability to lie about in peace she’d be doing a lot better.

She puts this stuff up to be relatable and honestly it just bleeping reeks of privilege… she’s a moaning faced bleep.
---
I wonder if she ever stops to think if K feels appreciated for all he does. I wonder if she ever thinks how her moods & whinging affect her kids, their feelings, behaviour & mental health ?
also - she feels under appreciated? What do they have to appreciate her for? Cooking wanky risotto for dinner and only brushing their hair once a fortnight?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“A small amount of the time” catch yourself on Lils! You have a different beauty treatment, shopping trip, weekend away every week! Stop acting the victim. And if social media is so bad PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY AND GET A JOB!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
These influencers really can't handle a little truth and honesty can they? Always assume everyone is out to be mean when in reality that person gave solid advice. everyone knows helping and giving to others makes you feel better about yourself. She really should take that person's advice. Her life has no purpose and that's why shes miserable.

Reactions: 18
Is the youngest starting school this year? I’m surprised she’s still got her in a pram.

Reactions: 2
These influencers really can't handle a little truth and honesty can they? Always assume everyone is out to be mean when in reality that person gave solid advice. everyone knows helping and giving to others makes you feel better about yourself. She really should take that person's advice. Her life has no purpose and that's why shes miserable.
None of them can take any criticism can they!? Soon start spouting off about their poor mental health as soon as someone calls them out. She'll be having to take a social media break soon!

Reactions: 5
Lil would massively benefit from getting paid employment. Having the routine of a job and hours away from her children would really help her mental health.

She does seem to detest the life and family she has, which is really sad. I hope she’s able to get thre help she needs because her three little girls don’t deserve to grow up feeling a burden

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lil would massively benefit from getting paid employment. Having the routine of a job and hours away from her children would really help her mental health.

She does seem to detest the life and family she has, which is really sad. I hope she’s able to get thre help she needs because her three little girls don’t deserve to grow up feeling a burden
This is spot on. Those little girls shouldn’t suffer because of Lil’s poor mental health.
She probably thinks that by sharing her issues she is just being “relatable” but I think she would be better off stepping away and actually getting something in her life that gives her structure. The girls will grow up to resent her after she has made a career out of telling the world, through her phone that she is constantly unhappy and wanting to run away.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.