lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the moaning about everything. I also found the stories today incredibly difficult with Hallie crying in the background & then posting a photo of her crying. No amount of gifted tit or paid posts could make me post stuff like that of my children!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand the moaning about everything. I also found the stories today incredibly difficult with Hallie crying in the background & then posting a photo of her crying. No amount of gifted tit or paid posts could make me post stuff like that of my children!
Another one of those times where she should have ‘taken the day off’ the ‘gram, and just be present with her daughter. I’ll never understand the oversharing and moaning to 100 thousand strangers 🤷🏼‍♀️ Christ on a bike, she has friends!! Ring/voice note them to moan about big K, the girls, how awful your life is 🙃
Poor Hallie, such a sweetheart, clearly unwell today and needing her mummy! (Rightly so at three years old!)

Reactions: 7
That sweet little girl. She was clearly feeling terrible. And Lil was all about me !! Her mental health her poorly chest. She should be indoors doses up with calpol and cuddles by her Mummy. Not used as entertainment for her Mums instagram.

Reactions: 6
Peak selfishness today. It is frustrating being stuck indoors but my priority would have been my poorly child & not dragging her out in the cold. She posted that she had spent two days in bed when she first became ill, can’t afford the same for her 3 year old though !! She doesn’t do herself any favours at all.

Reactions: 14
I really hate to see photos of children crying, I don’t see anything “funny” or entertaining about it. Put the phone down and comfort your little girl you selfish mother

Reactions: 9
She is such a selfish prick. When she goes off to some PR Event I immediately turn against that brand. She doesn't deserve any of it. I feel so sorry for K, she shares waaaay to much about him. I would be SO upset if my partner did that to me. It is so rude & disrespectful.

Reactions: 10
She is such a dick. The kids walk all over her. She knows very well there is nothing wrong with Abbie yet still keeps her off. Miserable, moaning mood hoover.

Reactions: 9
Psych herself up to put washing away and watch I’m a celebrity……is she for real? Why are the easier tasks so difficult for her?? She is seriously unwell if that’s even a challenge for her. Meanwhile K is renovating a house and probs looking after three kids at the same time!! She’s unbelievable, she needs to get back to the doctors!!

I feel really sorry for her kids, it’s not normal or healthy for them to be seeing their mum crying on all the time. That will have long lasting effects on them. Her mum is a therapist you think she would step in!

I feel really sorry for her kids, it’s not normal or healthy for them to be seeing their mum crying on all the time. That will have long lasting effects on them. Her mum is a therapist you think she would step in!
I thought this the other day when she said she had cried all day and said ‘mummy was a mess yesterday’ to Hallie - don’t get me wrong I think it’s healthy for your children to sometimes see us upset/sad/down as it’s opens certain conversations but not every single bleeping day.

Makes me feel so sad for her girls 😌

Reactions: 12
I thought this the other day when she said she had cried all day and said ‘mummy was a mess yesterday’ to Hallie - don’t get me wrong I think it’s healthy for your children to sometimes see us upset/sad/down as it’s opens certain conversations but not every single bleeping day.

Makes me feel so sad for her girls 😌
Me too, it’s like she’s doing everything she can to give those kids mental health issues!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m so jealous of how much K does to the house!!
I know exactly what you mean. Imagine the luxury of not having to pay someone thousands of pounds yet being able to have your room completed, in record time, to your exact specifications. Being able to change your mind willy nilly if you don’t like something and then still find things to bleeping moan about!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is something else!!!! Moaning that the kids haven’t been fed because she’s too busy getting herself ready for a night out - she’s been home all day- could she not have prepared something for them to have instead of moaning about her poor husband who, presumably has been working his balls in their house.
Really she infuriates me so much!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Lil annoys me no end she moans about her mh and her beautiful children and also K, but is absolutely fine when it comes to the work “night out”! If it’s that bad don’t bloody go (oh but she will cos any excuse to get pissed and all that)

How is she having a works night out; she doesn’t work! Well not in the traditional sense? Feed your kids before you go out you lazy born cow!!

Reactions: 8
‘I’m not saying he doesn’t do his bit and work extremely hard’

Is she actually taking the absolute piss?! That man does so much to get every one of their houses in order (I have watched her since Isla was a baby) yet she’s moaning about no food for the kids when she could’ve easily chucked something in the oven or ordered a takeaway? She is infuriating.

Also, every single one of their living rooms have looked exactly the same, the shelves on either side and the pillar in the middle with space for a fire. It’s so boring 😂🙈

Reactions: 13
‘I’m not saying he doesn’t do his bit and work extremely hard’

Is she actually taking the absolute piss?! That man does so much to get every one of their houses in order (I have watched her since Isla was a baby) yet she’s moaning about no food for the kids when she could’ve easily chucked something in the oven or ordered a takeaway? She is infuriating.

Also, every single one of their living rooms have looked exactly the same, the shelves on either side and the pillar in the middle with space for a fire. It’s so boring 😂🙈
And it’s always a shade of green

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.