lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she having a works night out; she doesn’t work! Well not in the traditional sense? Feed your kids before you go out you lazy born cow!!
Even just bung a tray of nuggets & waffles in before going up to get ready and say "take them out at X time", doesn't make sense to be laughing about how your kids are likely gonna be late and or hungry for their hobby.

Reactions: 5
Why would you let your 3 1/2 year old walk around an Xmas party with a dummy !! It just screams lazy parenting. I know she’s still quite young & might need some comfort still, but surely even Lil knows that she doesn’t need it all day & maybe just bed or nap times if it’s too difficult to get her off it completely. And this comes from the Mum of a ciild who absolutely loved her Dummy ! All it took was a few nights of perseverance & some bribery.

Reactions: 6
Why would you let your 3 1/2 year old walk around an Xmas party with a dummy !! It just screams lazy parenting. I know she’s still quite young & might need some comfort still, but surely even Lil knows that she doesn’t need it all day & maybe just bed or nap times if it’s too difficult to get her off it completely. And this comes from the Mum of a ciild who absolutely loved her Dummy ! All it took was a few nights of perseverance & some bribery.
my first loved her dummy but she gave it to the dummy fairy just before she was 3. I feel like any later & it would have been to hard for her to give it up. I know it’s comfort but the longer they have a dummy the longer you prolonging the pain & upset.

Reactions: 2
Same my daughter gave hers to the dummy fairy just before her 3rd birthday. She was obsessed with her dummy, but it honestly only took a night of wanting it and she was fine! Lil is just the epitome of a lady parent.

Reactions: 6
My eldest was 3.5 when he gave up his dummy. We went to legoland for the day/night and decided we wouldn't take one with us. He was so exhausted he went to sleep without it (still had his musy) and that was the end of it.
My youngest is nearly 2 and we are trying to cut back on daytime use although he won't sleep without it yet so we know we aren't ready for cutting full time (he went until 4pm yesterday without a nap despite being in the car a lot!)

Honestly I feel like she's doing herself a disservice by putting it off so long. My kids stopped using theirs at 18 months, but only because one of them had chewed a hole in theirs and I had discovered this at 1am and decided I wasn't going to buy any more. I think we had 2 tough nights following that decision.

My eldest loved his dummy, we took about 4 out every time we went out and his cot covered in them but he got a cold about 18 months and couldn’t breathe through his nose so that was bye bye dummy as he couldn’t suck that and breathe. Best cold ever 😂

Reactions: 3
Same my daughter gave hers to the dummy fairy just before her 3rd birthday. She was obsessed with her dummy, but it honestly only took a night of wanting it and she was fine! Lil is just the epitome of a lady parent.
Edit: lazy not lady 🤣

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t get over how much she swans about doing things for herself then has the audacity to moan and blame K for how miserable she is.

Also, I’m not being funny and I know they’re doing a Reno but the absolute state of that kids room is a disgrace.

Reactions: 14
Once again Lil survives an incredibly taxing day of indulging herself just like the rest of us 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The living room transformation is fab. I hope she realises how lucky she is to have K to do it and the financial side too. We moved into our new house 7 months ago and we need plenty doing but can’t afford. And we both work proper jobs 😜

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.