lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal for a girl of Abbie’s age to be so obsessed (Lil’s words) with skincare? I prob didn’t even wash my face at her age!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it normal for a girl of Abbie’s age to be so obsessed (Lil’s words) with skincare? I prob didn’t even wash my face at her age!
A lot of them are, my friends have girls 10/11/12 and it seems to be a trend with them all. Not a bad thing to be trendy I guess. I don’t think I even thought about skincare till I was in my 20s

My daughter is amost 13 and doesn't give two hoots about it. But then she doesn't have any social media at all which is where I expect most of them are getting it from.

Reactions: 4
My Niece is 11 & she’s very into it, her & her friends face time each other at night all doing their “routines” with their big headbands on :ROFLMAO: I suppose there’s worse things for them to be doing, but she has stuff from the Simple range, not Harrods !!

Reactions: 7
I honestly think that a lot of the time Abbie and Isla just don’t get on. Which is fair enough. Just because you’re related doesn’t mean you have to get on or like each other. But Lil seems to just not understand this at all and if they aren’t getting on it’s just a total disaster in her eyes.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t they just had a new sofa in the last year or so?

Reactions: 1
She’s not good at doing nothing. What she is good at is self delusion. She’s been in bed for three days with a tummy bug!!

She’s not good at doing nothing. What she is good at is self delusion. She’s been in bed for three days with a tummy bug!!
She probably gave herself the shits on purpose through poor hygiene so she had an excuse to hide away in bed for a few days

Reactions: 2
I don't think in all my years of parenting I have ever took to bed when sick. Yes going for a quick nap but not hiding in my room for a day or days.

Reactions: 11
The stories about how she’s proud of herself for being nice to K while he’s sick? Is she bleeping kidding?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Rats tails springs to mind!!! Also why has she not marked that as an AD?! Because she sure as duck didn’t pay for it 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Her hair is so damaged from extensions any decent hairdresser would tell her she needs a break from extensions. My hair was similar when I had mine out and now a year later it’s so thick

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.