lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her annoying but absolutely love that she is loving herself and confident in her body (even though she says otherwise, I don’t get it as i feel like I’ve seen most of her body loads), anyway I’m loving it for her, honestly

But… well… I did not need to see her full arse thanks 😂

Also haven’t most of us stopped wearing thongs? Because they’re not comfortable and worrying about VPL was left on the 00s where it belongs? 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Brave, brave, brave of her! Fair play… but I gotta say; I’ve been eyeing up the Adanola leggings for a while… but I can’t say she’s sold them to me! 🙈 They’re so baggy at her ankles, which is something I often have a problem with in leggings. I also don’t think they ‘pulled her in’ much?
I shall be sticking to my H&M’s, for half the price!

Reactions: 3
To be fair & I know some people get weird on this thread if you post anything positive, I think she looks good. She’s had 3 kids & we’ve seen how her weight has fluctuated. She’s a braver person than me as I couldn’t put myself out on the internet at my most vulnerable.
---
Brave, brave, brave of her! Fair play… but I gotta say; I’ve been eyeing up the Adanola leggings for a while… but I can’t say she’s sold them to me! 🙈 They’re so baggy at her ankles, which is something I often have a problem with in leggings. I also don’t think they ‘pulled her in’ much?
Emma posted about them a week or so back, raving over them. I clicked the link, saw the price & clicked back off it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Fair play to her but those leggings are bloody awful
---
Love Leggings or Lovall now are the BEST leggings

Reactions: 1
To be fair & I know some people get weird on this thread if you post anything positive,
I’d say it’s more that this thread gets a bit odd with people being over complimentary for a tattle thread or randomly jumping to Lil’s defence (see a couple of comments above yours). I’m on quite a few threads and this is the only one I see that does that. No idea why. When you’re on a tattle thread to have a good witch and a moan it can really throw the vibe…

I gave a similar compliment to you above and agree I also think it’s great she’s feeling good in her body. Good for her tbh. She’s still an annoying moaner though and that’s why I’m here 🤪

Reactions: 7
I’d say it’s more that this thread gets a bit odd with people being over complimentary for a tattle thread or randomly jumping to Lil’s defence (see a couple of comments above yours). I’m on quite a few threads and this is the only one I see that does that. No idea why. When you’re on a tattle thread to have a good witch and a moan it can really throw the vibe…

I gave a similar compliment to you above and agree I also think it’s great she’s feeling good in her body. Good for her tbh. She’s still an annoying moaner though and that’s why I’m here 🤪
Oh god yeah, there are plenty of negatives still!

To be fair & I know some people get weird on this thread if you post anything positive, I think she looks good. She’s had 3 kids & we’ve seen how her weight has fluctuated. She’s a braver person than me as I couldn’t put myself out on the internet at my most vulnerable.
---

Emma posted about them a week or so back, raving over them. I clicked the link, saw the price & clicked back off it :ROFLMAO:
Hope you’ve cleared your cookies!

Reactions: 2
The Adanola leggings are amazing tbf. They’re my favourite but pricey (or am I meant to say spenny? 😂). Does anyone have a link to the H&M ones everyone always raves about? I don’t like going through aff links!!

She does have good body confidence to say she has issues surrounding her eating.

Reactions: 3
The Adanola leggings are amazing tbf. They’re my favourite but pricey (or am I meant to say spenny? 😂). Does anyone have a link to the H&M ones everyone always raves about? I don’t like going through aff links!!

She does have good body confidence to say she has issues surrounding her eating.

These are the H&M leggings. Half the price of Adanola, they’re brilliant. No baggy ankles for me!

Attachments

• Heart
These are the H&M leggings. Half the price of Adanola, they’re brilliant. No baggy ankles for me!
I was going to buy the Adalona ones but after seeing how baggy they were on Lil I’m thinking my 5ft 1 body will look horrendous in them 🤣. What’s the sizing like on the H&M? I’m a size 12 short arse 😩😂

I was going to buy the Adalona ones but after seeing how baggy they were on Lil I’m thinking my 5ft 1 body will look horrendous in them 🤣. What’s the sizing like on the H&M? I’m a size 12 short arse 😩😂
I have the adanola leggings and I’m 5”2 size 10/12 I got them in a medium and they aren’t baggy at all so I’m not sure what Lil did with hers to make them baggy 😂 imo they’re worth the money, they wash and wear so well.

• Heart
I know shes poorly but does a 3 year old need that many dummies? 👀
Screenshot_20230919_123048_Instagram.jpg

She has a dummy non stop even when not poorly too though..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know shes poorly but does a 3 year old need that many dummies? 👀View attachment 2459080
She has a dummy non stop even when not poorly too though..
I was surprised by this as well. My little girl is the same age as Hallie, a few weeks younger. She loved her dummy but we never let her have it just chilling for no reason - only when she was tired (before nap/bedtime) or when she got upset about something (as it was her comfort). However in the last few months of her 2’s we didn’t replace any that were lost and started to wean down the limited daytime use. Once she turned 3 they were gone. She should really be working towards them going now - having a bowl full next to her isn’t doing that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.