lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will it be gifted ad/pr as seems to be what they’re all labelling things as lately. I noticed that she did that with As tutoring. These scratty influencers getting free tutoring that ordinary people scrap together to afford.
I was really pissed off with the tutoring for a 9 year old!! I would love a tutor for my son in year 11 to help him through his GCSEs but for a minimum of £40 an hour it just isn't possible. I hope she realises how lucky she is!!

Reactions: 6
Not content with living in 3/4 million house, two freebie appliances worth at least 300 each and always going on about money problems.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Next time my washing machine or dishwasher pack up I’ll be sure to message Hotpoint seeing as they have surplus to give away 🤬

Reactions: 10
She really is the most miserable woman who has no idea how lucky she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is no one talking about the fact that she used the knife with butter all over it in the peanut butter then put the peanut butter back in the cupboard 🤢

• Sick
Now I'm not one to comment on a childs appearance but I've noticed recently Isla looks like she hasn't had a decent wash in ages and then saw this on her insta now maybe she's addressed why she's got sores on her face but 🤔 I dno maybe it's just me sorry If i offence anyone
Screenshot_20231002-102056.png

Reactions: 1
Why would she admit publicly she allowed her daughter to miss school, and say she was going to make her go in then just let her go and distract her dad at work.
I'm guessing other parents follow her, maybe even school staff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.