lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic lil, going to the doctor because she's been a hungover and had a bit of a virus. Take some pain and get on with it Jesus.

Reactions: 5
I think she had Covid. Sorry to mention it but normal viruses don’t carry on so long. Didn’t she think she had a chest infection when she came back off holiday.

Reactions: 3
I also think she’s had covid, I’ve had similar for roughly the same amount of time & been ill. I’m not confirmed covid, however it is going round again.

Reactions: 4
Yep I would say it's almost certainly covid, I know quite a few people who have come back from Spain with it recently. BIL caught it on the plane on the way back.

Reactions: 1
The breakfast reel with the screaming and her telling them to sit down. Why leave the sound on that?!!
I normally love her food recipes and stuff but switched it off immediately. My own kids are noisy enough I don’t need to hear the soundtrack to their house 🤯

Reactions: 4
She took her little girl to a party without brushing her hair 😬 believe me I get it, my daughter had really thick hair with a bit of a curl and she was a nightmare with brushing it & a lot of the time I kept the peace so didn’t make her. But I look back now and think what a mess!!

Reactions: 6
This is one of my massive bug-bears with Lil. She’s there with the Dior bag, the Chanel sunglasses & the head of hair extensions & Isla & Hallie always look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is one of my massive bug-bears with Lil. She’s there with the Dior bag, the Chanel sunglasses & the head of hair extensions & Isla & Hallie always look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge.
The girls hair never look clean never mind brushed, why can’t she just brush it tie it up put a couple clips or hair bands on instead of always looking so dirty

Did make me laugh when she said ‘oh me neighbours are gardening’ whilst she’s standing there in her underwear recording it to post on the internet to thousands of people - and conveniently the leggings are in the wardrobe behind her so she has to turn around in her thong 🤣🤣

It’s gotta take some confidence to watch that reel back and actually post it. I absolutely agree that we should all be body confident. I wish someone would give me a dose of that confidence. Even though she claims that she has so many body issues. However All I imagine is some old perv watching it on repeat if you get my drift.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.