Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgijane

Chatty Member
Kids will always have their moments in the morning, whether it be not putting their socks on or refusing to go to school, we all know it’s not always perfect BUT she could make it so much easier for herself, set all their uniform out the night before, do their lunches & drinks, lay breakfast stuff out, wake them all all up at 7.30. Give them a natural routine. If you’re having the same daily problems you as the parent needs to change something. Kids especially A & I age will not forget her ranting and shouting every morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

losingmymindagain

I think what pisses me off so much is that she knows she’s feeling ill but ALWAYS goes out regardless, spreading it around. Selfish.

• Heart

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
IMG_0838.png

Once again, she’s completely missed the fucking point. The setraline clearly isn’t working, go back to the doctors!! I think K’s reaction tells you, that you do have plenty of time to yourself.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Can’t believe people are checking their relationship status on Facebook 🤣 Kieran’s profile picture looks like it hasn’t been changed since 2014

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s never ever recognises how privileged she is & proceeds to moan about every aspect of her life that involves her kids. If her children are badly behaved, perfect to then reward them with a day out to buy skincare 🤡

notokhun

Chatty Member
Leaving a pee soaked bed all day is just gross and really just bloody lazy.
What has she been doing ALL day that is so important she couldn't fix it.

The helmet thing is just awful.
My kids moan sometimes, mostly that 'other people don't have to wear them' but I will not give in.
I pick my battles with many things, however this is something I'll take a tantrum over anyday

Is she depressed? I've had to unfollow, she draining all the energy out of me
Yes I think she is. Very. And it is very tedious at times watching her posts that just feel like endless complaining 😖 when in fact she is deeply unhappy with her life at the moment and really needs some better medication and better therapeutic support. It does feel at times like her relationship with K is on very shaky ground. I do wonder if it will survive the next house move/reno... I think she also struggles with unhappiness regarding her looks, weight etc. She also seems a lot worse recently, so I would question how helpful whatever current coach/therapist things she's been doing actually is in reality.... she can't blame it all on the house sale falling through, crap and all as it is that it happened.

On another note, I really dislike the way the children are being constantly exploited for content and without their permission.. On one of her stories over the weekend, she was filming A who you could see clearly mouthing to her 'stop filming me!', and even little H you can see getting fed up of it at times.

It's all a bit sad really. But you know what, life is tough for most people at the moment and there are people in far worse positions than her. She has a lovely home, three healthy children, extended family and friends nearby. She just needs to get off her phone and insta, focus on her family and getting herself well again. There is no way she should be heading for a house move/ reno project the way she is at the moment, it just won't end well...

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I hope she gets a lot of backlash over that. It's absolutely disgusting.
Also IMAGINE enjoying moaning about your whole life, crying to the camera, publicly disliking your children, complaining about everything and filming yourself in a thong...

georgijane

Chatty Member
That free washing machine ad has annoyed me, mainly because mine just broke and I have to wait to pay day to buy another which will in turn F my whole month up 🙃🙃🙃

• Sad

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the fuss?!

her face was darker, kid was basically like wtf. I’m sure there’s a LOT worse she could have said or done!

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’m struggling with the reasoning that because one half of a couple has a physically demanding job,
<b>somehow means the other can’t ever be unhappy with their lot.

I’m not defending Lil - she’s like ee ore - I’m trying to grasp why a grown man who has enough about him to run his own business and get himself clean and sober is seen as a weak victim.

Let’s be honest, if it’s that bad for “Poor K” then he needs to grow some balls and fuck off then, doesn’t he? Same goes for his kids. If things are that bad, what’s he doing about It? Cos Lil isn’t changing 👀

Each to their own. I just don’t see him as a victim. I think he’s as bad as her.
I mean there’s a difference between being occasionally pissed off with your partner like a regular person and then being the human personification of Eeyore 24/7. The only time she ever stops moaning is when she’s fucked off with her mates and is away from her kids.

I don’t see him as a victim but I do see her as someone who creates her own problems by lack of structure and consistency with the kids then endlessly moans about them and not just basic moaning - she’s in a full blown depressive state about it.

Woodoo

Chatty Member
How the hell do you forget to pack ANY shoes for one of your children?! She’s absolutely useless.

Catlady1

VIP Member
She must be a joy to be on holiday with. I know the black clouds of depression are indiscriminate but she implies that it’s her kids and partner cause it. Kids argue and bicker. 🤷‍♀️

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Here she comes… let’s see if these money worries are followed by fresh extensions in her hair, a hydro facial, a holiday to Spain where they add on an extra week cos they’re having so much fun, etc etc etc

• Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
We all have disagreements it’s normal but It’s not good for children to be bought up with blazing rows. It cases anxiety and a feeling of walking on egg shells all the time for young children who just can’t understand. Do not normalise being unable to compromise and work out problems reasonably. And no I’m not saying old misery guts should pretend it’s all sunshine and roses. Like that’s her personality Normalise being grown up!!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’s regularly shared that they have been in a bad place, often saying it is the worst they’ve been. I know every relationship has its ups and downs and throwing children into the mix can put strains on a relationship. But…. if every 6 months your relationship is in ‘a bad bad place’ and have to work ‘very hard’ to get out of it, surely you just aren’t meant to be together? Being in a relationship shouldn’t be THAT hard surely?!
She strikes me as someone who probably pins a lot of blame on K and thinks his addiction issues are the root of a lot of their troubles but doesn’t seem self-aware enough to realise that she generally isn’t coping with life and basic parts of it like the school run and just generally being a mother and is constantly very, very negative.

I can also imagine she wouldn’t take that criticism or observation very well and everything is everyone else’s fault but there’s no personal accountability which must be hugely frustrating. K seems like he’s really put the work and effort in but Lil doesn’t seem to have changed her behaviours or mindset at all. She is absolutely draining… I watch her stories and my eyes roll that far back my body thinks I’m having a seizure.