lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Play up be ungrateful but because that lazy cow canā€™t be arsed to make food they get what they want anyway- then she wonders why they misbehave
Hopeless parenting- where are the boundaries !

Reactions: 5
It must be school hols time... she's moaning about her kids again! When I saw those index cards I knew it wasn't going to end well :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Just wanted to say I also think she looks like tit in those getting dressed pics and I donā€™t see why we have to see her getting dressed in her hall šŸ¤Ŗ

itā€™s a tattle thread. Itā€™snice to have a little anonymous witch about people, sometimes that includes appearance and thereā€™s no rules against it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Body shaming?

I think Lil is incredibly ignorant about how good she's got her life and but mocking her choice to show herself is a bit low, a sincere question - not arguing here.
Definitely not body shaming, I didn't mention one negative thing about her body. I'd have no right to as I'm twice her size.

I'm asking how it's a good look, wondering why a woman wants to post a video of herself getting dressed in her door way struggling to get on jeans as most of us do. Just to show off some boots. Not sure what she gains from posting it.

Reactions: 11
I like Lil but why are her children never in car seats? Apart from Hallie. Her stories have rubbed me up the wrong way these Easter Holidays. The pick your day out with about 6 different treats was ridiculous no wonder they were overwhelmed. The trampoline Park would have been enough of a treat for my kids.

Reactions: 6
Is Lil trying to allude that Isla is some way neurodivergent? I always wonder with the choice of words she uses ā€œoverwhelmā€ ā€œdis regulatedā€
It begs the question again ā€¦.. why all the house moves??? Give the girls some stability
Dysregulated one child mentioned again over the weekend.

Reactions: 3
I really feel for Isla, I actually donā€™t mind Lil sheā€™s better than some other insta huns but I donā€™t think sheā€™s ever really known how to deal with Isla. I think Abbie was so good that when Isla came along and was completely different lil didnā€™t know what to do and now itā€™s all Hallie I think a lot of the time Isla probably just feels left out and unheard. I think all 3 girls are a credit to lil and she should stop complaining about them so much

She has struggled with Isla since she was a baby, they went to Centerparcs when she was a toddler and Lil posted videos of Isla calling her Damien. She does seem very challenging but thatā€™s probably because she was born when K was a raging alcoholic and him and Lil were arguing constantly, sheā€™s hardly going to be a well rounded happy child.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I honestly donā€™t think Isla is that bad, Lil is just suffering because she never implemented boundaries or routine from an early age and then moans her tits off when they wonā€™t go to bed. Isla is spirited like second children often are but because Lil is a lazy parent she pushes boundaries such as the time she gave the dog a haircut while Lil lounged in the bath during the dayā€¦ sheā€™d be better behaved if Lil was a consistent parent.

Alright Lil no need to be cagey on your stories we all know you're waiting to be told you've exchanged on the house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh my word, the state of her brows

why would you pay someone money to make you look like a Disney villain šŸ˜‚ sheā€™d be better off just plucking the odd ont of place hair and keeping more of a natural look tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alright Lil no need to be cagey on your stories we all know you're waiting to be told you've exchanged on the house!!!
Lol, itā€™s probably because she felt like she ā€˜tempted fateā€™ by going public about the move a couple of months agoā€¦ then bang! The sale of their house fell thorough šŸ¤£

Iā€™d love to know what they put down as her occupation on their mortgage application šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.