Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Classic Lil, so stressed and anxious this morning with a busy day child free day ahead at the gym and getting a blow dry 😑😑 the level of delusion is strong in this one

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
Lil annoys me no end she moans about her mh and her beautiful children and also K, but is absolutely fine when it comes to the work “night out”! If it’s that bad don’t bloody go (oh but she will cos any excuse to get pissed and all that)

Greys1324

Chatty Member
If things are really that bad why did she have 3 children with him? Why has she just bought a new house with him? If her life is really that much of a struggle she needs to do something to change it but from an outsiders perspective it certainly doesn’t look that way!

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Does this silly woman do anything other than complain very publicly about her privilege? She must be EXAHUSTING to live with.

• Angry

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
No wonder Kieran and his team and firing through this Reno already 🤣 credit where’s credit is due to his team though, that’s an instance amount of work gone in already!

Reactions: 9

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Maybe! From her stories this morning I wondered if it was about realising just how easily strangers on the internet can find both your current and new homes 🫠

Lil moaning on the first day of the year. Start as you mean to go on. Already talking about K working like a dog. Says the downstairs will be expensive so it’ll have to wait then says they’ll start end of March… so 3 months of saving should do it?
She is such an entitled, ungrateful woman.

HeyPorkSnacks

The person she’s complaining about has a point though, sometimes seeing how other people have it can really put things into perspective. I’m not saying it’s the right approach for everyone but by her own admission she has a relatively easy life compared with other people

Catlady1

VIP Member
The thing is who ever responds to somebody shouting and screaming at the them? I certainly don’t. And I bet she doesn’t. I’ve raised kids to adulthood and I did shout. Not excessively but I did. I can categorically tell you that kids remember being shouted and moaned at. Her behaviour to her children comes back to haunt her. Serve her right. Do better Lil!!

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Does anyone think her eldest always looks/dresses like a teenager? Isn't she only like 9!?

Fanaff

VIP Member
I bet she has been a miserable cow to K and her kids but can quite happily take herself off to London on the tube for a #gifted facial!

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
First day of their school holidays and what a surprise she's chilling in the bath whilst the kids play!
In the middle of the day. I don’t think I know any other mums - be it with one child or 7 - that has a bath in the middle of the day, when their children are home (unless of course the children are older but even then…). I just don’t get it. Hallie especially being the age she is could get into anything so quickly and she wouldn’t be able to do a damn thing about it.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Plus didn’t she get her kids uniforms for free as part of an ad? God forbid she spends £5 on a pair of trousers that fit.

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
I really hate to see photos of children crying, I don’t see anything “funny” or entertaining about it. Put the phone down and comfort your little girl you selfish mother