Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiko

VIP Member
I’ve seen her paint before but that’s about it. She’s the one that tells them what to do 😂 I’ve always loved what she did with the kitchen of the old house so I’m excited to see what they come up with with at the new place. I’m not a fan of the plans for the bathroom mind you, that long window would do my head in.
We will see a lot of that window when she has her midday baths 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Imagine setting your phone up to record you opening Mother’s Day gifts - ensuring the large Jo malone bag is in shot
---
Imagine setting your phone up to record you opening Mother’s Day gifts - ensuring the large Jo malone bag is in shot

• Sick

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think Isla is that bad, Lil is just suffering because she never implemented boundaries or routine from an early age and then moans her tits off when they won’t go to bed. Isla is spirited like second children often are but because Lil is a lazy parent she pushes boundaries such as the time she gave the dog a haircut while Lil lounged in the bath during the day… she’d be better behaved if Lil was a consistent parent.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Let’s remember that Lil can’t cope with taking her kids to school / putting them to bed. Her idea of a very bad place is probably most people’s usual relationship ups and downs.

B_ee

Chatty Member
I don't think in all my years of parenting I have ever took to bed when sick. Yes going for a quick nap but not hiding in my room for a day or days.

AdApathy

VIP Member
You know that post from the weekend where she said her mate said she'd had a good weekend and it was her like "I really only show a snapshot and life is harder", who the fuck out here has ever looked at her instagram and thought that was her having a good time?!

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
And you can bloody bet she will be moaning about the kids as soon as she’s back. I don’t mind her too much but she does take the piss with K. That man, although he obviously has his issues, seems incredible, a doting dad and works bloody hard. She really doesn’t know how lucky she is!

Unfortunately depression doesn’t discriminate. My auntie had all of this and more and still killed herself. I wish people were more clued up on depression
Maybe I’m being harsh, but I just don’t think Lil has that kind of depression.

I’ve been to those kind of places myself and it’s not fun. The last thing I’d do is post about it on SM, and I didn’t have the kind of stuff she has in her life to ground me.

Her’s is way more about self pity and using it as an excuse in my very humble opinion. And she is happier when she isn’t with her kids. Being devil’s advocate here but I think she uses talk of depression/poor self image to shill and be ‘relatable’. None of us can say for definite if she does or doesn’t have it though in fairness
---
I get the chat about depression all too well, but equally she enrages me because she does absolutely nothing to improve her situation she just continues to moan.

Could she give her kids more structure and routine that would help her to feel less stressed? Yes.

Could she go to work even part time to give her a sense of routine and purpose? Also yes.

Could they as a family make different choices that cause less stress on the household? Yes.

Could she spend less money on all those luxury things and weekends away to stop her worrying about their household finances? Yes.

I get that depression is an illness but she’s a grown adult with a huge amount of privilege… the woman has a therapist, PT and eating coach ffs and yet she still doesn’t address fundamental things that could help her feel better in herself and create a happier household. At some point she needs to recognise that she has the power to make her life feel different and can make changes that will reduce her stress and in turn her families stress.

It’s just honestly ridiculous for her to be on stories crying about money then fucking off on holiday swinging her designer handbags about and then moaning about the kids and not even putting pants on them or getting them to school on time when SHE IS THE FUCKING PARENT. She chose three kids when she was already struggling with two. Honestly man, depression or not she is choosing the life she’s living and it’s fucking exhausting listening to her whine about it.
Oh my god, yes this! 100 times this. Can the people on here saying they feel sorry for her please read this then read it again. Slower. And take notes.

Last edited:

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
The living room transformation is fab. I hope she realises how lucky she is to have K to do it and the financial side too. We moved into our new house 7 months ago and we need plenty doing but can’t afford. And we both work proper jobs 😜

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
What bugs the shit out of me, and takes away any authenticity about her upset posts yesterday, is she posted all that (what appeared to be genuine upset) to then go out to a AD PR event, and shill a Tesco AD all within 24 hours.

I’m not saying you can’t be upset and also ‘work’ but she needs to decide what her brand and her ‘advertising of herself’ actually is.
100% this. She did genuinely seem upset but then it’s like BAM; business as usual.

Yourbiggestcritic

Body shaming?

I think Lil is incredibly ignorant about how good she's got her life and but mocking her choice to show herself is a bit low, a sincere question - not arguing here.
Definitely not body shaming, I didn't mention one negative thing about her body. I'd have no right to as I'm twice her size.

I'm asking how it's a good look, wondering why a woman wants to post a video of herself getting dressed in her door way struggling to get on jeans as most of us do. Just to show off some boots. Not sure what she gains from posting it.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Lol, it’s probably because she felt like she ‘tempted fate’ by going public about the move a couple of months ago… then bang! The sale of their house fell thorough 🤣

I’d love to know what they put down as her occupation on their mortgage application 🤔
Professional whinger

• Haha
Reactions: 10

cill2019

VIP Member
I really really wish she would brush the girls hair, or tie it up or at least wash it. Their hair is such a mess

sageandoak

Lil moaning on the first day of the year. Start as you mean to go on. Already talking about K working like a dog. Says the downstairs will be expensive so it’ll have to wait then says they’ll start end of March… so 3 months of saving should do it?

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
She is such a selfish prick. When she goes off to some PR Event I immediately turn against that brand. She doesn't deserve any of it. I feel so sorry for K, she shares waaaay to much about him. I would be SO upset if my partner did that to me. It is so rude & disrespectful.

Sweetjezus

I don’t think she gets her hands dirty, and to be honest being married to a builder I don’t and if I did he would kill me. I make coffee and bacon butties and I am very happy about that and actively encourage anyone else out there who is lazy and clumsy to do the same, if your not lazy or clumsy fake it 😀

Fairypop

VIP Member
Pissed me off as well, I’m sure if another adult had asked her not to take a picture then she would’ve put her phone down. Equally I’m sure if she asked someone not to take a photo of her then she’d expect them not to. I’m not sure why some people (mostly “influencers”) don’t respect their children enough to take on board how they feel about photos and videos, regardless of how young they might be. I don’t care if my child is 1 or 11, if they don’t want a picture they don’t want a picture.

• Sad

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I notice the black cloud only hangs over her when she’s with her partner and kids! She was happy as Larry when she went away with the girls!!
---
FFS I hate seeing kids on boats without life jackets. We are a sailing family and kids swim like fish but they don’t ever go out on the water without an aid on.
Even on an organised boat trip? I’ve never worn one for something like that!