Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How can you possibly forget to put knickers on your kid??? Wtf. And I really hope the child isn't in a dress or it would make it worse.

Reactions: 9

Catlady1

VIP Member
Do gas companies automatically find out that you’ve moved? Not in my experience. How would they find out? With their clairvoyant computer system?

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
I know she has alluded to Isla being neurodivergent and honestly being a mum of a 12 year old who is ND I do sympathise with how tricky days out can be but she is so fucking ungrateful and she is such a shit parent - she has no control as she clearly just lets the girls run wild at home and just shouts at them when she’s had enough so in public they are feral and don’t know how to behave.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I feel very sorry for her to be honest. Parenting is bloody hard, holidays with kids are no picnic but to feel that extreme is very hard. I hope she’s being open and honest with the girls about how she’s feeling because in years to come they’ll be able to read all this stuff she’s sharing on the internet about how hard they made her life.
I agree. I know this isn’t in the rave section but I do like Lil and think it’s harsh to say she has life pretty grand so should stop moaning. As someone said, she quite clearly does have depression and that doesn’t disappear just because on paper she has disposable income, holidays etc. She is in a very fortunate position but depression doesn’t care about that. Not everyone’s children are a walk in the park either and it can be tough.

• Heart

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I apologise if my comments have offended anyone today - as I said, I can’t imagine or begin to imagine how life is in that situation and I probably have been too harsh. She moans that much and constantly that I just took it as another moaning session but on reflection, you’re all right and it must be very hard and a very hard situation to actually live in. (This isn’t me declaring that I’ve changed my opinion of her and I’m now her number one fan before anyone comes for me; more me realising that I’ve jumped in feet first without thinking!)

Anyone here who is going through the same or have experience of it, I hope you are all doing okay.

🫶

• Heart

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Good of lil to admit she only basically had kids for a baby & didn't think about being a parent which is plain for everyone to see. Also she had TWO surprises? Seriously? We all know how it works lil and the other two girls coincidentally match up with when emz was pregnant, why do woman get so competitive about birthing humans.

Last edited:

ohdoris

VIP Member
Maybe she will cheer up a bit now 🙄
There will definitely be a meltdown coming. Moving house is so stressful, so with Lil’s extremely low threshold for dealing with life in general, she is going to pop !!

• Haha

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
She quite literally has no resilience at all. Even the siblings who are best of friends bicker. It does my head in how she moans about the kids fighting like how it is just not expected at all