Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
I honestly think that a lot of the time Abbie and Isla just don’t get on. Which is fair enough. Just because you’re related doesn’t mean you have to get on or like each other. But Lil seems to just not understand this at all and if they aren’t getting on it’s just a total disaster in her eyes.

Reactions: 10

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
Credit to them. They got the keys what four days ago and they've ripped nearly everything out that isn't fixed down. They've even taken stud walls down

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I feel really sorry for her kids, it’s not normal or healthy for them to be seeing their mum crying on all the time. That will have long lasting effects on them. Her mum is a therapist you think she would step in!

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
God amen to this! I’ve had a rough ride recently but my colleagues tell me straight and I appreciate their honesty! Everyone has it tough and you always get a Moany Myrtle like Lil but sometimes having a cry and someone telling you it’s ok to be sad or to get over yourself is enough to help!
I had a 15 minute moan about life in general with a colleague the other day. He sent me a message 1/2 hour later to say thanks I feel so much better for having that chat and so did I.

Sometimes friends and family are too keen to say what you want to hear because they love you or are too close to the situation.

Unfortunately moaning to strangers on the Internet is unlikely to be very helpful!

Disneylover

VIP Member
10 years old and already obsessing over her looks, I’ve never seen such a young child flick her hair so much. She didn’t look at ease or carefree, very sad.
I must be seeing something totally different to you? Abi looked totally at ease and carefree to me on the birthday videos 🤔

ohdoris

VIP Member
There are just no boundaries are there? Which has always been Lil’s issue & it’s cos she can’t be arsed.

notokhun

Chatty Member
First day of their school holidays and what a surprise she's chilling in the bath whilst the kids play!

• Haha

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
She needs professional help not just some Mickey Mouse therapist that helps her write gratitude lists. She needs to speak to someone if she’s that down and miserable all the bloody time because it’s not normal.
All the therapy she has is getting nowhere. Sorry if i sound unsympathetic but sometimes you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and make the most of your situation. She's luckier than a lot of people

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
If I dropped one of my kids off to my husband while he was at work just so I could go to the gym I’m pretty sure he’d tell me to piss off 🤣🤣
SAME 😅
Never in a million years would my husband let me leave our daughter with him, whilst he’s working so I can piss off to the gym! FFS Lil, you don’t fucking work, go to the gym another day and parent your daughter- who at your own admittance should be at school 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ronnie Pickering

I’m struggling with the reasoning that because one half of a couple has a physically demanding job, somehow means the other can’t ever be unhappy with their lot.

I’m not defending Lil - she’s like ee ore - I’m trying to grasp why a grown man who has enough about him to run his own business and get himself clean and sober is seen as a weak victim.

Let’s be honest, if it’s that bad for “Poor K” then he needs to grow some balls and fuck off then, doesn’t he? Same goes for his kids. If things are that bad, what’s he doing about It? Cos Lil isn’t changing 👀

Each to their own. I just don’t see him as a victim. I think he’s as bad as her.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
A lot of people in Essex are pretty chavvy. It’s just Essex culture. People often describe the way a lot of people here dress, the excessive fake tan and even the accent as chavvy. The definition of chav had nothing to do with owning your own house or not, you could be chavvy and rich for example. The actual definition is “ a young person of a type characterized by coarse and brash behaviour (with connotations of low social status).” So nothing to do with house ownership. But I get that you might think it’s just if you live on a council estate, that’s not strictly correct.

Not a big deal but I’d say they’re a bit chavvy, though not the most chavvy. 🤷‍♀️
I thought CHAV stood for ‘council house and violence’!

• Haha
  • Wow

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I can’t stand the 18 stories on a morning dog walk where she proceeds to moan about anything and everything, she says a lot of words but doesn’t really make any sense

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Psych herself up to put washing away and watch I’m a celebrity……is she for real? Why are the easier tasks so difficult for her?? She is seriously unwell if that’s even a challenge for her. Meanwhile K is renovating a house and probs looking after three kids at the same time!! She’s unbelievable, she needs to get back to the doctors!!

cill2019

VIP Member
Next time my washing machine or dishwasher pack up I’ll be sure to message Hotpoint seeing as they have surplus to give away 🤬