Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never worn makeup so I'm not the best person to pass judgement but her face is always just so white 😱

I’ve never laughed so much at someone’s valentines posts. She is the worst.
Our Valentine’s Day consisted of a text message and a box of chocolates… because you know we have kids!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And then they ended up back in his skankpit for more drinks and tit, GO HOME AND SEE YOUR KIDS 😂 swanning off just for Valentine’s Day behave. Guarantee there will be a baby due November

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly if you didn’t know their age you would think this is a screenshot of a pair 10 year olds x
It’s the fact that she actually screenshot it to post in her stories, for me. I feel so embarrassed for her

Also what’s with the cryptic replies. If you ain’t gonna share an actual answer then just ignore the question.

no actual date for how long they’ve been together probs because she cheated on dean or was at least ‘talking’ to wish dean when she was still with him.

no reason for lack of Dawson other than a pathetic excuse of it being their birthdays but we all know she’s barely posted dawson since she split from dean so it’s got FA to do with it being the other kids birthdays.

what’s with the eyes response for the future question, again just don’t answer it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also just got to share how effing cringeworthy are her videos she shares of wish (and herself) its all just SO EMBARRASSING

Last edited:
It’s the fact that she actually screenshot it to post in her stories, for me. I feel so embarrassed for her

Also what’s with the cryptic replies. If you ain’t gonna share an actual answer then just ignore the question.

no actual date for how long they’ve been together probs because she cheated on dean or was at least ‘talking’ to wish dean when she was still with him.

no reason for lack of Dawson other than a pathetic excuse of it being their birthdays but we all know she’s barely posted dawson since she split from dean so it’s got FA to do with it being the other kids birthdays.

what’s with the eyes response for the future question, again just don’t answer it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also just got to share how effing cringeworthy are her videos she shares of wish (and herself) its all just SO EMBARRASSING
Totally agree. We know she asks herself most of these questions or she picks the ones she “answers” on purpose. Whether it’s a dig to Dean or not who knows.
Why would she say “too bloody long” about wish they haven’t even been together a year yet have they? 🤣
Talking about marriage and she’s not sure he’d put up with her, she probably hasn’t even officially divorced Dean yet ffs let’s steady on here Meg! Wonder if they’d use the same catering as her first wedding 👀👀
Someone saying they’re pregnant after trying 18months and what a surprise Meg answers it with a photo of her rubbing her bump. It gives me the creeps every bleeping time 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i just can’t imagine not being divorced and hinting at marriage and babies with another bloke 🤢 forget the length they’ve been together or whatever, each to their own, but there’s no way her and Dean are divorced unless there was strong grounds 🙄

Reactions: 6
Which one of you asked “parenting content over?” 😂😂😂
There’s definitely another baby she won’t cope with in the pipeline

• Haha
Looks like Dawson might have a lazy eye (sorry I’m unsure of the correct term). Let’s hope they both get this checked for him.

Reactions: 1
You only have to scroll down on her Instagram feed to see how absent Dawson is. Definitely more to that! Such a shame

Edit to say deans feed looks the same? lack of Dawson is really really odd. I have 3 kids and all 3 of them are always under my feet 24-7 😂

I think someone on the inside has come on here and said that Dean doesn’t have Dawson as much because he wants to do “fun stuff” with the older ones 😡 Egg clearly can’t cope with him, I recon he’s got his own little personality and isn’t a performing puppet for Insta so neither of them can cope with him 😞

Reactions: 1