Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tit you not, I thought she was in bed with full price Dean 💀 I genuinely had to look twice!! The hickey adds some real class 🤌

Just came on to say that, bleeping gross man, I suppose it’s not as if she’s got an employer to hide it from 😂 I think her Insta “career” is well and truly over as well.

Reactions: 2
I came running to here as soon as I saw that story 😑 never seen anything so vile in my life, grim. They must smell I can tell 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So so distasteful. But then again she posts mirror selfie’s in his mums box room with all their three day old cups and bowls on the floor, so it’s not like she’s swimming in class is it?

Reactions: 1
So so distasteful. But then again she posts mirror selfie’s in his mums box room with all their three day old cups and bowls on the floor, so it’s not like she’s swimming in class is it?
Whilst wearing a blazer as if she’s off to a meeting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Babymomma do you know why they split?
They ‘grew apart’ is what I’ve been told by someone in his family! & the whole social service thing again he knew who it was and she was a tattler but was a family ‘friend’. He comes from a big family and they’re very known around here!

Imagine actually thinking that’s acceptable though, also imagine letting your grown son live like this🤢
It’s the smart attire in that room that does it for me😂