Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt anyone thinks a 4th child with someone you’ve been with 5 minutes is a good idea love…
Thing is she would probably have a baby through people egging her on online. She clearly doesn’t have the financial worry of adding another child in to her family like most working families. Shocking!!

Reactions: 2
Thing is she would probably have a baby through people egging her on online. She clearly doesn’t have the financial worry of adding another child in to her family like most working families. Shocking!!
She will need to have another baby soon as when Dawson turns 3 if she’s not living with wish by then she will be made to look for work and have to attend work search appointments with universal credit. I’m getting the feeling she will be having a benefit baby soon.
But I’m also concerned for if her followers are genuinely asking her and encouraging her to add another baby when we barely see the other kids or know how they’re coping with all the change they’ve been subjected to, she’s still not legally divorced, she doesn’t live with her new baby daddy to be and her life just generally seems a bit of a mess (no matter how much she wants to play dress up with wish to try and prove that it isn’t)

Reactions: 3
She will need to have another baby soon as when Dawson turns 3 if she’s not living with wish by then she will be made to look for work and have to attend work search appointments with universal credit. I’m getting the feeling she will be having a benefit baby soon.
But I’m also concerned for if her followers are genuinely asking her and encouraging her to add another baby when we barely see the other kids or know how they’re coping with all the change they’ve been subjected to, she’s still not legally divorced, she doesn’t live with her new baby daddy to be and her life just generally seems a bit of a mess (no matter how much she wants to play dress up with wish to try and prove that it isn’t)
I agree with this!!!! It’s an absolute disaster, the last I heard Blake wasn’t coping so well but loved being in school.

And Dean seems to of practically moved in with his new lady!

The whole pretence is awful, I don’t know how she can be an insta hun. She’s hardly mom goals and someone whose got her tit together

Reactions: 2
Surely she won’t be stupid enough to rush into something else so quickly when that’s exactly what she did with Dean and it ended in the breakdown of their marriage? I can’t imagine moving on so quickly from my partner

I’d be quite happy to just sit back and watch this unfold but having another poor baby would just be extremely irresponsible. Even a couple of years down the line it would still be a mistake. Honeymoon period hasn’t even worn off yet.

Reactions: 4
I feel for the children, it’s so much for their little heads to comprehend.. a break up, mummy gets a new partner instantly… consequently because of that they’re at their nans house so she can parade around like a child in her new relationship, Dean gets a new girlfriend, they meet her child & now he’s with someone different who has kids & has practically moved in with her.

The kids deserve better.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I feel for the children, it’s so much for their little heads to comprehend.. a break up, mummy gets a new partner instantly… consequently because of that they’re at their nans house so she can parade around like a child in her new relationship, Dean gets a new girlfriend, they meet her child & now he’s with someone different who has kids & has practically moved in with her.

The kids deserve better.
Please say you’ve got more ☕. Shocked that the kids met 🧡‘a child as Dean put nothing of her on IG yet he’s always putting that Jess on.

Micro rice, jar of curry sauce & some rocket; yes Meg you are a bloody good cook to those who like to eat cat vomit 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can neither of them manage all 3 kids? Dawson was at a party with Beg and Wish today while the other 2 were “at dads”.

Can neither of them manage all 3 kids? Dawson was at a party with Beg and Wish today while the other 2 were “at dads”.
Dean seems to be more than happy playing happy families with his new girlfriends kids & his eldest two forgetting about his youngest one, yet again

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Dean seems to be more than happy playing happy families with his new girlfriends kids & his eldest two forgetting about his youngest one, yet again
do you actually know the situation as to why he’s not got Dawson?? I’m confused as to why you’re very pro Meg😂 I’m by no means saying Dean is a saint but all you do is bash him and out of the two of them he’s a much better person and parent. Maybe Dean doesn’t have somewhere for Dawson to sleep so sees him other times? Maybe Megan doesn’t want Dawson to stay overnight while he’s young idk…

Dawson looks like he’s at a party of a child the same age as him tbh, maybe it was deans weekend but they both thought it’d be nice for Dawson to go to the party so he’s stayed with the trampy twosome? Not defending any of them, it’s nice to see Dawson’s birth mother & not Maggie spending time with him. Wish Dean gives me the creeps.