Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who Dean’s new woman is? I think it says a lot that Megan moved on so quick and with an ex too 😂😂😂 just feels so forced like she’s desperately trying to make out she’s happy 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know who Dean’s new woman is? I think it says a lot that Megan moved on so quick and with an ex too 😂😂😂 just feels so forced like she’s desperately trying to make out she’s happy 😂
He’s tagged her on her story a few times, major upgrade from megs, happy for him!

Dean moved on quick too, if anyone remembers the 🧡 at some point - he just didn’t want it known so he could play the field & victim🤭

They’re both absolute muppets moving on as quickly as they did considering they were married for so many years, don’t understand either of their heads.

Wishdean is on another level of NO though🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Dean moved on quick too, if anyone remembers the 🧡 at some point - he just didn’t want it known so he could play the field & victim🤭

They’re both absolute muppets moving on as quickly as they did considering they were married for so many years, don’t understand either of their heads.

#TeamDean

Reactions: 2

Do you have any inside intel? 👀 You just jump in randomly to say Deans not great but don’t expand and I wanna know!!! 😂

Reactions: 4
Do you have any inside intel? 👀 You just jump in randomly to say Deans not great but don’t expand and I wanna know!!! 😂
They’re both far from great but riles me seeing one play the victim when they’ve both proven their marriage was a sham, the love they portrayed wasn’t real & forget that their kids are actual people with feelings🤭 both moved on fast, one just shown it on social media, the other kept it a secret from everyone so he could remain the victim and play about because she was non the wiser

They’re both far from great but riles me seeing one play the victim when they’ve both proven their marriage was a sham, the love they portrayed wasn’t real & forget that their kids are actual people with feelings🤭 both moved on fast, one just shown it on social media, the other kept it a secret from everyone so he could remain the victim and play about because she was non the wiser
I don’t think Dean plays the victim at all tbh lol he’s never once mum shamed Megan or anything like that, that I’ve seen anyway. Yeah he’s posted about missing his kids but I think that’s quite normal. There are so many ways he could be playing the victim and he’s not done so… you must be someone from Megs side😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Dean plays the victim at all tbh lol he’s never once mum shamed Megan or anything like that, that I’ve seen anyway. Yeah he’s posted about missing his kids but I think that’s quite normal. There are so many ways he could be playing the victim and he’s not done so… you must be someone from Megs side😂😂😂
If I was from Megan’s side I wouldn’t have a negative word to say about her & her morals… use your head.

I know them both & whilst they both make out they’re doting parents they aren’t, it’s all for a social media show and it’s damn right disgusting.

Megan’s all about her new fella and forgets about her kids half the time and Dean whilst Dawson is his own, very rarely has his because of the older two needing more ‘fun’. Absolute idiots the pair of them. As I said before for two people who were married for so long I find it unimaginable to want to move on so fast. Owd 🧡 was on the scene before they’d even split and as for wishdean who bloody knows how long they were chatting for. Sham marriage and may I add politely vile people who are all about themselves. Poor kids.

If I was from Megan’s side I wouldn’t have a negative word to say about her & her morals… use your head.

I know them both & whilst they both make out they’re doting parents they aren’t, it’s all for a social media show and it’s damn right disgusting.

Megan’s all about her new fella and forgets about her kids half the time and Dean whilst Dawson is his own, very rarely has his because of the older two needing more ‘fun’. Absolute idiots the pair of them. As I said before for two people who were married for so long I find it unimaginable to want to move on so fast. Owd 🧡 was on the scene before they’d even split and as for wishdean who bloody knows how long they were chatting for. Sham marriage and may I add politely vile people who are all about themselves. Poor kids.
Oh wow poor little Dawson, so is it Maggie that does most of the parenting then or any old random? That poor baby was only born for the benefit of Instagram and it shows.

Yikes! That’s so sad to hear ☹ Do you or does anyone know what happened before? Remember when Dean made that story saying things had gone too far now because of some ‘scum’ and Megan was in bits? I think there was talks on here about it regarding social services or something! I just can’t remember or know what happened well

I really hope she doesn’t get pregnant again with that scrawny ugly child. You can just get feelings that he isn’t the one for her, that he just annoys her and just a rebound/ attempt to be happy but she just really isn’t happy with him.

Imagine another baby and then another break up, it’s like she’s just collecting children from all the bad relationships she’s having and only the kids will suffer, they are going to end up not liking her when they are older.

I understand not everyone is comfortable with doing so but it would’ve been nice if Dean and Megan could put their differences aside for the kids birthdays, to see Megan posting pictures of them all playing pass the parcel and Hallie sitting on wish deans knee is so sad imo and I can imagine Dean would be extremely hurt if he saw it😩

I just hope that Meg & wish Dean don’t reproduce, 1) because she’s a tit mum and 2) the kid will need rhinoplasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand not everyone is comfortable with doing so but it would’ve been nice if Dean and Megan could put their differences aside for the kids birthdays, to see Megan posting pictures of them all playing pass the parcel and Hallie sitting on wish deans knee is so sad imo and I can imagine Dean would be extremely hurt if he saw it😩
Wish Dean looked SO awkward too. Poor Hallie was clearly tired, cuddle her in! He didn’t know where to put his hands. So weird.

Poor Hallie had been dragged from pillar to post. Dean did that party setup and it looks like she was only there for an hour. I also find it really bizarre that Bev was there and not Mags 🥴 that game of pass the parcel looked thrilling though. Where’s Dawson though? Why has he been excluded the whole day?