Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
itā€™s actually ā€œgormlessā€, sorry I couldnā€™t watch the mention of spelling to be met with wrong spelling šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
That'll teach me for tryna spell it whilst wrestling a child to bed šŸ¤£
I knew it didn't look right haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So sheā€™s just spent money on a gender reveal party, now re doing her house?! duck me Iā€™m quitting my job and having another baby šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ how is she not ashamed of herself having no job?!

Reactions: 8
So sheā€™s just spent money on a gender reveal party, now re doing her house?! duck me Iā€™m quitting my job and having another baby šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ how is she not ashamed of herself having no job?!
I was thinking the same, Ā£89.99 for a rug, lamp shades, paint, a vax, baby clothes an god knows what else. Piss take. She needs reporting as she's clearly committing some fraud.

Reactions: 2
Is it awful that I wish Ellissss would cheat on her and she be left on her own with 4 young kids šŸ˜‚ she needs a reality checkā€¦living the high life not working, showing off how much sheā€™s spending whilst everyone else seems to be cutting back and worrying about how to get by each month! She infuriates me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it awful that I wish Ellissss would cheat on her and she be left on her own with 4 young kids šŸ˜‚ she needs a reality checkā€¦living the high life not working, showing off how much sheā€™s spending whilst everyone else seems to be cutting back and worrying about how to get by each month! She infuriates me
Not awful šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ would be interesting to see how she copes financially! Iā€™m not laughing at people struggling but beg takes the absolute piss out of the system!!

I think it is privately rented. But why she thinks itā€™s a good idea to try and cram 2 adults and 4 kids into a small 3 bedroom house I have no idea! From what Iā€™ve seen her house is of a very similar size to mine and I feel overcrowded when my boyfriend comes to stay with me and my 2 kids šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
What I really canā€™t stand about her the now is how FAKE everything is! She must still be married to Dean right? Celebrating this baby like sheā€™s not still married, thereā€™s no way her and wish wash actually have something? (Apart from herpes by the looks of it) heā€™s her rebound guy šŸ˜† my mum had 4 kids in a 3 bed house but it was a decent size šŸ¤£ I really donā€™t like the girl and how irresponsible sheā€™s been in regards to the kids with all these changes, if she wanted a baby with wish she couldā€™ve waited a bit till the kids adapted to their dad not living at home šŸ˜³

Reactions: 4
I am starting to think Dean an beg where over waaay before we think, I'm still baffled by the 2018 dates on Facebook tbf

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same, Ā£89.99 for a rug, lamp shades, paint, a vax, baby clothes an god knows what else. Piss take. She needs reporting as she's clearly committing some fraud.
Blatantly got the Ā£326 cost of living grant šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He won't be down as living there, she will be getting her rent paid the bone idle work shy skank.

Reactions: 4